Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,591 to 10,605 of 25024
-
08-10-21 15:21 #14434Senior Member

Posts: 4545Anyone ever met this one. We supposed to meet up for car date and I don't have any good feeling about it.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/017172722182
-
08-10-21 13:22 #14433Senior Member

Posts: 328Ashley
https://www.mccoysguide.com/ashley-t...ovidence-20141
Originally Posted by ILoveKitty
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-21 10:17 #14432Senior Member

Posts: 101Ashley
Is there a link to Ashley's post?
Originally Posted by Corky12
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-21 00:03 #14431Senior Member

Posts: 101InHoney
OMG. I recognise her. She's def not 21. I've seen her a long time ago. Back then, she was really nice. Good CBJ and cfs. She's probably in her low 30's now.
Originally Posted by Corky12
[View Original Post]
Looks like a needle bruise on her left arm. Too bad.
-
08-09-21 20:28 #14430Senior Member

Posts: 333Ashley
Is Ashley's number still the same? I've tried contacting her a few times but no answer.
Originally Posted by Corky12
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 17:54 #14429Senior Member

Posts: 116Today
Contacted 6 providers today, 3 responded.
These two said they could come to me. Which
Isn't possible.
https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...a/234661529901
https://providence.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/asian/exotic-asian-mixed-beauty-ups/596953615398
Ended up seeing bathroomless Ashley, she looks great. Lost a little weight. Service great as always.
-
08-09-21 14:17 #14428Senior Member

Posts: 126Posts with two different numbers locally and without much searching found listing in Salt Lake City with a different number. You decide.
Originally Posted by Slrecon
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 14:14 #14427Senior Member

Posts: 825Info
Sorry link to her post on CL https://providence.craigslist.org/re...359186625.html.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 14:09 #14426Senior Member

Posts: 126I was interested until I noticed the phone number given isn't the same as the one if you click on the "Show Number" tab.
Originally Posted by Corky12
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 14:07 #14425Senior Member

Posts: 126Faydra Aubrey belle.
I've seen her a few times, many years ago in the upstairs of a house and more recently in a hotel. More chatty recent time, good once we got down to it. Only issue I've had is then and now, and I'm a little larger, there was something hard in there that I kept hitting which was distraction and uncomfortable. I asked the first time what it was and there was nothing in there she said. Aside from that I had a good time.
Originally Posted by LuckyDuck
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 13:43 #14424Senior Member

Posts: 69Don't walk, Run away.
Adds like this are fake, usually ask for a deposit up front. Would not even consider it.
Originally Posted by ClayMcCoy
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 11:19 #14423Senior Member

Posts: 3748Belle Ringing.
Her pictures have always been somewhat more flattering than reality, but once I got her to agree to take CIP in a threesome with her girlfriend who I'd easily inseminated solo, previously, Belle, under heavy influence of her girlfriend (as well as THC!) was surely a fun bareback ride. It seems that you've seen her much more recently than I have. But for my 6 to 7 year old pics of her, including the creampies, see my post number 11264, here:
Originally Posted by LuckyDuck
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...691&viewfull=1#post4898691.
-
08-09-21 11:13 #14422Senior Member

Posts: 699Probably more likely that she's just lying about her age.
Originally Posted by ThomasPl31
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 10:05 #14421Senior Member

Posts: 116Faydra belle
I've seen her several times over the years, last time was about 3 years ago. She's always been a little spacey but she was off the rails and super skinny. Anyone seen her recently? She gave a decent BBBJ and could take a pounding.
-
08-09-21 08:41 #14420Senior Member

Posts: 9721
That's a rough looking 21. Would be a warning sign for me.
Originally Posted by Corky12
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






