Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 7074
-
08-11-21 08:26 #3744Senior Member

Posts: 181Lily Ivy
I had my monthly visit with Lily. She, of course is a great multi-hole bare doll. Another great cia for me.
Originally Posted by Redhotmailer
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-21 02:28 #3743Senior Member

Posts: 394I know it's been answered but I have to say, fuck yeah she's legit. Enjoyed every minute with her. She's down to earth, sexy, chill etc. Worth getting broke.
Originally Posted by FreeToParty44
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-21 23:02 #3742Senior Member

Posts: 159Bro if you are trying to record you got to look into Amandababe she has been removing all her ads lately but she definitely still working that girl can't go a single day without cock she is such a nympho just phenomenal.
Originally Posted by Abr123
[View Original Post]
214 reviews with 4. 5 star average on PD https://privatedelights.ch/profile/AmandaBabe.
She's got some videos all over the web https://www.xvideos.com/profiles/fkitty57.
I got a lot more from her OF account hit me up on PM if you want me to send them.
I don't know what number she uses at the moment she got pissed at me last time I fucked her said don't cum inside her so I pulled out last second and "accidentally" shot it all over her face hahaha she acts like she doesn't like cum but she ain't fooling no one.
702-955-4110 was one of her recent numbers sure you can find the newest one if you look hard enough with that info.
-
08-10-21 22:55 #3741Senior Member

Posts: 159
Originally Posted by Maiko
[View Original Post]
Quoting myself from a different thread regarding Vee.
Originally Posted by AverageChump
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-21 22:33 #3740Senior Member

Posts: 461Opinions
Has anyone seen Vee? I've been tempted to see her, but sometimes her Ad's mention age restrictions.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...diego/65510799
-
08-10-21 19:55 #3739Senior Member

Posts: 248Lily Ivy
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?ID=345866
Originally Posted by JDome
[View Original Post]
Jeez, this is nice! I usually don't go for ladies that young but with tits like that, I will have to make an exception.
-
08-10-21 14:12 #3738Senior Member

Posts: 553Seen Jessica many times over the years. She's pretty new to FS, her thing was always dirt cheap massage with a cheap upgrade to CBJ. I would see her for something like a 40 $ half hour with HJ. She was the one who used to always wear the latex glove for the jerk but thankfully stopped that. When I saw her ads pop up again at much higher prices I assumed she was doing FS.
Originally Posted by CondomPancakes
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-21 11:58 #3737Senior Member

Posts: 244Lurk moar in this forum. Only see providers who have been reviewed by SENIOR members. Also, lurk moar on the providers sites- there are reviews on there, not as reliable as here, take with a grain of salt. But also use common sense- if you see the same girls posting over months at a time they are most likely legit. Also learn how to do reverse image search. If you see a model type who you've never seen before, no reviews, its likely fake. If the add has explicit sexual language or she uses explicit sexual language over text I avoid those as well. BE SMART!
Originally Posted by SDiego
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-21 10:09 #3736Regular Member

Posts: 16Any provider that will let you record?
Does anyone have any success with video recording? I'm not into the act as much as I am into recording it.
-
08-10-21 02:01 #3735Regular Member

Posts: 4TOFTT tonight. Jessica
Spent a couple hours organizing my provider list today in the following format:
Price, location, name, service type, notes.
This is so I can decide how much I want to spend first and then decide between providers at that level.
After doing this, one of the providers I hadn't tried jumped out at me bc she was offering outcall FS for $. 60 for hhr. I didn't have any other outcall FS providers in that range. Here is her ad:
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...diego/65318558
One red flag was no full body shot. That's usually a no-go for me but she looked like an SA girl I used to hook up with, who was also a thick Asian, but who performed very well. She was also very responsive with messaging and was generally 'coherent' which is always a plus in this hobby.
She got to my house and was a bit more overweight than I expected. Her vibe is very friendly but she stays focused on the next step, not wanting to waste any time. She is politely professional.
CBJ+CFS (CG, offered mish but I declined, Doggy). My recommendation on doggy with her is close her legs together. It makes her ass look nice and gives you a good view of her asshole. Finished with jacking it covered on her tits while she feigned like she was ready for a facial while she also tickled my balls. Honestly, that was better that all the rest. (FYI, she charges extra for COB.).
Services as delivered but I probably wouldn't repeat, unless the price was $. 20, bc I was hoping for more of a slim thick build. In conclusion, I was hoping for a new go-to $160 outcall FS provider but she isn't quite what I was looking for. I may go play the sugar bowl again for a new girl to come to my house on regular.
-
08-09-21 19:29 #3734Regular Member

Posts: 2Same kind of experience a week ago. With the Daty. Prob wouldn't repeat. Much better out there.
Originally Posted by Dwykz619
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 18:21 #3733Regular Member

Posts: 10Identifying setups
Any tips on obvious ways to identify if a provider is legit or not based on postings on EAlligator, PD, etc?
-
08-09-21 16:44 #3732Senior Member

Posts: 41This one's really scary.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...diego/65489732
Party Favors.
Incall Only.
Wow!
-
08-07-21 12:23 #3731Senior Member

Posts: 116Lilly ivy
100% legit she is a good time! GFE, CIM, PSE, Greek for extra, and an extra upgrade.
Originally Posted by FreeToParty44
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-21 12:04 #3730Senior Member

Posts: 242Kristy
Took your advice and saw Kristy this morning for a qv BBBJ. Everything about this post is correct, huge tits, but even huge belly. She was at motel in MV. Very enthusiastic, I was hungover, but she did the job.
Originally Posted by DreamerVa123
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




