The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 223 of 472 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 273 323 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 7068
16192789494
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3738
    Quote Originally Posted by CondomPancakes  [View Original Post]
    Spent a couple hours organizing my provider list today in the following format:

    Price, location, name, service type, notes.

    This is so I can decide how much I want to spend first and then decide between providers at that level.

    After doing this, one of the providers I hadn't tried jumped out at me bc she was offering outcall FS for $. 60 for hhr. I didn't have any other outcall FS providers in that range. Here is her ad:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...diego/65318558.
    Seen Jessica many times over the years. She's pretty new to FS, her thing was always dirt cheap massage with a cheap upgrade to CBJ. I would see her for something like a 40 $ half hour with HJ. She was the one who used to always wear the latex glove for the jerk but thankfully stopped that. When I saw her ads pop up again at much higher prices I assumed she was doing FS.

  2. #3737
    Quote Originally Posted by SDiego  [View Original Post]
    Any tips on obvious ways to identify if a provider is legit or not based on postings on EAlligator, PD, etc?
    Lurk moar in this forum. Only see providers who have been reviewed by SENIOR members. Also, lurk moar on the providers sites- there are reviews on there, not as reliable as here, take with a grain of salt. But also use common sense- if you see the same girls posting over months at a time they are most likely legit. Also learn how to do reverse image search. If you see a model type who you've never seen before, no reviews, its likely fake. If the add has explicit sexual language or she uses explicit sexual language over text I avoid those as well. BE SMART!

  3. #3736

    Any provider that will let you record?

    Does anyone have any success with video recording? I'm not into the act as much as I am into recording it.

  4. #3735

    TOFTT tonight. Jessica

    Spent a couple hours organizing my provider list today in the following format:

    Price, location, name, service type, notes.

    This is so I can decide how much I want to spend first and then decide between providers at that level.

    After doing this, one of the providers I hadn't tried jumped out at me bc she was offering outcall FS for $. 60 for hhr. I didn't have any other outcall FS providers in that range. Here is her ad:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...diego/65318558

    One red flag was no full body shot. That's usually a no-go for me but she looked like an SA girl I used to hook up with, who was also a thick Asian, but who performed very well. She was also very responsive with messaging and was generally 'coherent' which is always a plus in this hobby.

    She got to my house and was a bit more overweight than I expected. Her vibe is very friendly but she stays focused on the next step, not wanting to waste any time. She is politely professional.

    CBJ+CFS (CG, offered mish but I declined, Doggy). My recommendation on doggy with her is close her legs together. It makes her ass look nice and gives you a good view of her asshole. Finished with jacking it covered on her tits while she feigned like she was ready for a facial while she also tickled my balls. Honestly, that was better that all the rest. (FYI, she charges extra for COB.).

    Services as delivered but I probably wouldn't repeat, unless the price was $. 20, bc I was hoping for more of a slim thick build. In conclusion, I was hoping for a new go-to $160 outcall FS provider but she isn't quite what I was looking for. I may go play the sugar bowl again for a new girl to come to my house on regular.

  5. #3734
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwykz619  [View Original Post]
    Quoted from doing a search for Sofia16, and fully agree from my own experience with her.

    DATY was kinda "disruptive". As I was down there, she continually rubber her clit which made it all the more difficult to try and continue. Nothing offending, smelled great, but her hand just got in the way. Not much into DFK with me, but YMMV if that was the case for me. Head game is left to be desired. No eye contact, and basically some suction, but but mostly jack hammer from the side.

    BTW, pics are a bit altered (lightened) to hide her true age. And at this point, it's obvious she's older.

    Saw her 3 times only because she was willing to see me last minute, but this one just ran it's course. Still trying to find a new ATF after a majority of mine moved out of state or have just left the business altogether.
    Same kind of experience a week ago. With the Daty. Prob wouldn't repeat. Much better out there.

  6. #3733

    Identifying setups

    Any tips on obvious ways to identify if a provider is legit or not based on postings on EAlligator, PD, etc?

  7. #3732

    This one's really scary.


  8. #3731
    Senior Member


    Posts: 116

    Lilly ivy

    100% legit she is a good time! GFE, CIM, PSE, Greek for extra, and an extra upgrade.

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeToParty44  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? If she's legit, I might go broke this month 😆.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?ID=345866

    Contacted by email, she gave me a lot of details, prices makes sense. Says she'll be in SD next week.

  9. #3730

    Kristy

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamerVa123  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...diego/65021626

    Saw Kristy for. 7 qv yesterday. Huge tits, and opted just for Russian and BBBJ. Pics are accurate, big lady late 30's / early 40's and entirely top heavy. Didn't rush at all and went overtime without issue. She was enthusiastic the whole time and kept it sloppy. Didn't want me to finish in her mouth so I finished on the tatas. She was naked the whole time, and I saw she didn't much of a backside so I'm glad I opted for what I did. Would recommend again for cheap thrill.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...diego/64995411 Has anyone seen Roxana before? I rtff and don't see any reviews but I've been seeing her ads for couple months.
    Took your advice and saw Kristy this morning for a qv BBBJ. Everything about this post is correct, huge tits, but even huge belly. She was at motel in MV. Very enthusiastic, I was hungover, but she did the job.

  10. #3729
    Anyone seen her? If she's legit, I might go broke this month 😆.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?ID=345866

    Contacted by email, she gave me a lot of details, prices makes sense. Says she'll be in SD next week.

  11. #3728
    Senior Member


    Posts: 116

    Snap chat

    When they ask what city your in tell them a different one. And they also say somewhere close to that city.

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeToParty44  [View Original Post]
    So. Update about the snap chat. I guess that's what you get for being a newbie and horny 😆.

    I ended up taking a risk and sending $50 "deposit" and of course when I got there "she" asked for more. I should've suspect something when I asked question and they kept discussing it. Almost begging. I think a real girl would just say take it or leave it and stop responding. So, if any one see her Lydia_rose8805 is a scam!

    Frustrated, I went to Lilly in a Mira Mesa AMP (saw recommendations in Best BBBJ thread). And oh boy! How she made me forget all about it!! But that's a story for another thread. Thank you guys for this website.

  12. #3727
    Quote Originally Posted by CduBonusG  [View Original Post]
    Snap Chat is a good resource to learn. If a girl is on there you can follow her and see her snaps to make sure she is legit. Of course an elaborate sting could fake this but I doubt they would go to that effort. Snap is also a great method of anonymous communication without using a phone number.
    So. Update about the snap chat. I guess that's what you get for being a newbie and horny 😆.

    I ended up taking a risk and sending $50 "deposit" and of course when I got there "she" asked for more. I should've suspect something when I asked question and they kept discussing it. Almost begging. I think a real girl would just say take it or leave it and stop responding. So, if any one see her Lydia_rose8805 is a scam!

    Frustrated, I went to Lilly in a Mira Mesa AMP (saw recommendations in Best BBBJ thread). And oh boy! How she made me forget all about it!! But that's a story for another thread. Thank you guys for this website.

  13. #3726
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliBoy2000  [View Original Post]
    Yeah that's always intrigued me, they always ask if I'm affiliated as if if I say no I can't come back and say I was undercover. .
    They get all that from movies and Tv and it's all bogus. I have no idea what the actual rules are for what they can or can't say.

  14. #3725
    Yeah that's always intrigued me, they always ask if I'm affiliated as if if I say no I can't come back and say I was undercover. Ironically enough I always thought girls I know and host from home are safest. I just text What's up? Can I stop by? And everything else is implied. Personally I think she's in trouble for something else. Not sure what. Hope she's ok because she's really cool, fair, fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by MemoeNasty  [View Original Post]
    That's a believable story! Haven't seen her post in awhile and thought maybe she got out of the biz or she just went to advertising on Snapchat or she had built up enough regulars where she didn't need to post anymore. I think a lot of these girls are finding out they're being watched by big brother and Uncle Sam. I mean you can google any provider's phone number these days and see her real name, address and any sort of social media info. Lots of girls are finding this out the hard way. When they deplatformed sex workers a few years back I think everything went to shit. It's also the reason why were seeing these crazy rates. I hope it's not true about Britney but wouldn't be surprised. Moe.

  15. #3724
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliBoy2000  [View Original Post]
    That's the one. Heard she got busted and needed some $$ . Didn't know if it's for real.
    That's a believable story! Haven't seen her post in awhile and thought maybe she got out of the biz or she just went to advertising on Snapchat or she had built up enough regulars where she didn't need to post anymore. I think a lot of these girls are finding out they're being watched by big brother and Uncle Sam. I mean you can google any provider's phone number these days and see her real name, address and any sort of social media info. Lots of girls are finding this out the hard way. When they deplatformed sex workers a few years back I think everything went to shit. It's also the reason why were seeing these crazy rates. I hope it's not true about Britney but wouldn't be surprised. Moe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape