The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 227 of 472 FirstFirst ... 127 177 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 277 327 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,405 of 7068
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3678
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthSDasian  [View Original Post]
    Nice, going to consider her. I've found recently I'm more of a BBBJ guy than a FS guy nowadays. I was thinking of reaching out to Mickeymonroe because her description of her CW (cock worship) service sounds right up my alley, but she hasn't bumped her listing in a while.

    Is MSOG on the table?
    Yes, but YMMV. She's coming to SD tonight.

  2. #3677
    Nice, going to consider her. I've found recently I'm more of a BBBJ guy than a FS guy nowadays. I was thinking of reaching out to Mickeymonroe because her description of her CW (cock worship) service sounds right up my alley, but she hasn't bumped her listing in a while.

    Is MSOG on the table?

    Quote Originally Posted by HermanMiller  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif.../HypnotiqAngel

    I finally was able to hook up with this chick. She flaked on me once, but then after much back and forth we got a date. Apparently, she is really strict about screening. It wasn't a problem for me, but so you know, be ready for some flakiness unless you are upfront with your screening information. It helps if you have two "verified references" from pd. Now I know what those reviews are for. They are worthless from a review standpoint, but if a provider writes back then you've been "verified. " (And this is why they are worthless.) I prefer the hx reivew, which basically just says they are legit and safe. The "this is the most amazing girl ever" is annoying.

    Anyhow, I recommend hypnotiq if you are into deep throat BBBJ's. She delivers on that 100%. Easily as good as Taz, and swallows. Her hotel room is more upscale and she is younger and friendly. She has red hair and freckles -- cute. But does not look the pictures. They are not accurate. I would say she is right between a bbw and a pawg. Nice body, but a little bbw-ish.

    She is submissive and talkative -- she will admit that, and talk your ear off. But that was ok by me, and you can shut her up by putting your dick in her mouth, which she will gladly do.

    She said she was open to pretty much anything except BBFS. Maybe rimming or greek. Not sure. I will definitely see her again.

  3. #3676

    Sofia16

    Quoted from doing a search for Sofia16, and fully agree from my own experience with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Japex  [View Original Post]
    Saw Sofia's profile on PD, one of her reviews said she saw him on late notice. So I hit her up and She immediately texted back and I was over at her place in 20 minutes. Apts / condo over in mission valley off friars. It was nothing special, fake dd's fake butt, didn't let me fully DATY (legs were super close together) it was a little strange so I didn't do it for long. She does have a sexy accent tho and calls you papi, (she's from Costa Rica) CBJ, and went to K9 CG and mish, popped twice for tree fiddy.
    DATY was kinda "disruptive". As I was down there, she continually rubber her clit which made it all the more difficult to try and continue. Nothing offending, smelled great, but her hand just got in the way. Not much into DFK with me, but YMMV if that was the case for me. Head game is left to be desired. No eye contact, and basically some suction, but but mostly jack hammer from the side.

    BTW, pics are a bit altered (lightened) to hide her true age. And at this point, it's obvious she's older.

    Saw her 3 times only because she was willing to see me last minute, but this one just ran it's course. Still trying to find a new ATF after a majority of mine moved out of state or have just left the business altogether.

  4. #3675
    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinsAndieg  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...-Diego/Sofia16

    Has anyone ever seen Sofia16? I don't think I've seen a review of her on this forum but I could be wrong. Thanks I'm advance.
    I would also like to know the same. Thanks!

  5. #3674
    Quote Originally Posted by bane858  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Aleczis recently? She has a new picture that looks like she slimmed down.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...eczisAdventure

    I first saw her 3+ years ago and her body was nice. Then I saw her again in '19 and was disappointed that she put on considerable weight.
    I saw her about a month ago and she looks great. First time I met her was when she was at fantasy shots about 5 years ago. She was really slim back then but yes, has put on some weight. But still really nice now and great service.

  6. #3673

    Shayne tight bodied MILF with big tits

    Hey guys,

    Has anyone tried or heard anything about Shayne? She has an incall in the UTC / La Jolla area. I can't find any reviews other than 1 review on TER but not sure its real. Totally my type of girl and am itching to see her. Just wanted to make sure she is legit. Ad below. Thanks in advance!

    https://adultsearch.com/california/s...scorts/2323655

  7. #3672

    Jennie in Pt Loma

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...diego/64488386

    Saw this one post a while back and found her again tonight. Anyone have any intel on her. Looks cute.

  8. #3671

    Miso / Akira / Elan

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachDrone  [View Original Post]
    Misa was formerly Akira. Unclear why she changes her name and number but continues to use the same pics (one of her ads says it is to keep track of different web sites). I love her look, 5'1" 110 with DDDs, nice! I contacted her pre-pandemic, she wanted 800 for an hour, and when I balked, she really wanted me to come for 400 for just a massage. I did not pull the trigger. Now her ads all say 400, but unclear what that includes. She advertises mostly on RubRatings, sometimes on AdultSearch in the Escort section, so maybe her prices came down.
    There we go. She's also "Elan" on eros. You should be able to find reviews of her here under one of those names.

  9. #3670

    BrinaLyn

    Tried reaching out to BrinaLyn on PD. Wary since she had only one review. Claims to be doing doubles with AZJennifer (a. K. a. Marie Taylor). Very inconsistent messaging (rates changed later in our convo, called me after I didn't reply for 5 min, said "oh nice you're a hobbyist", etc.). Beware.

  10. #3669
    Quote Originally Posted by MykeyRecon  [View Original Post]
    "Misa" seems to change her name a lot. I haven't met her, but I don't remember her reviews being too positive. Maybe if you google the number you'll be able to track down her other names / listings.
    Misa was formerly Akira. Unclear why she changes her name and number but continues to use the same pics (one of her ads says it is to keep track of different web sites). I love her look, 5'1" 110 with DDDs, nice! I contacted her pre-pandemic, she wanted 800 for an hour, and when I balked, she really wanted me to come for 400 for just a massage. I did not pull the trigger. Now her ads all say 400, but unclear what that includes. She advertises mostly on RubRatings, sometimes on AdultSearch in the Escort section, so maybe her prices came down.

  11. #3668

    Legit.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBatson;5437198[URL
    https://uberover.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/california/sandiego/64211030[/URL]#.

    She's not super attractive but her menu seems TGTBT. Her exact text was this:

    'BBBJ $60.

    Quickie $60.

    Reg. Hhr (pussy, BJ) $80.

    Full service hhr (BBBJ, pussy, and anal).

    $120.

    Reg hr $160.

    F. s. Hr $200.

    If you have recent test results and the money for your date plus an extra $100 I will go bare.

    Anything else ask. I do nothing for less than 60. ".

    She says she has a room and also does cardates. Anybody have any info on her? I'm skeptical but she is kinda ugly so its believable LOL.
    She's real, and her BBJ is actually pretty good. No teeth and good tongue movement. The only downsides are her looks, and the fact that she doesn't do CIM. If she did CIM, she'd be my go-to.

  12. #3667

    Fanbangs

    Hey! Very rare poster but been visiting since I moved out here last here. Some of you may have seen my videos if you recognize the name.

    I have started working with a few SW's and hope to transition to more.

    My report would be on Opal Marie and Stevie.

    I have met them both and they are absolutely good at what they do. Stevie is more wilder but both are just as talented. You can find them on PD and else where. I don't think they are up for filming with just any one so I wouldn't bring that up.

    I also met Gia Marie. I think I saw a review for her here too. But she's beautiful and super down to earth. Definitely higher end pricing wise but in my opinion one of the best I have met so far.

    Feel free to comment suggestions of workers you know who might be up for video too! OR Message me. Always looking for new adventures.

  13. #3666
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPornDawger  [View Original Post]
    She would do a gangbang. Challenge is scheduling with others. If anyone is interested. Schedule it with her.
    This might sound weird but I'm down for a gangbang. If someone here can host I'm willing to pay her.

  14. #3665

    Hypnotiqangel

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif.../HypnotiqAngel

    I finally was able to hook up with this chick. She flaked on me once, but then after much back and forth we got a date. Apparently, she is really strict about screening. It wasn't a problem for me, but so you know, be ready for some flakiness unless you are upfront with your screening information. It helps if you have two "verified references" from pd. Now I know what those reviews are for. They are worthless from a review standpoint, but if a provider writes back then you've been "verified. " (And this is why they are worthless.) I prefer the hx reivew, which basically just says they are legit and safe. The "this is the most amazing girl ever" is annoying.

    Anyhow, I recommend hypnotiq if you are into deep throat BBBJ's. She delivers on that 100%. Easily as good as Taz, and swallows. Her hotel room is more upscale and she is younger and friendly. She has red hair and freckles -- cute. But does not look the pictures. They are not accurate. I would say she is right between a bbw and a pawg. Nice body, but a little bbw-ish.

    She is submissive and talkative -- she will admit that, and talk your ear off. But that was ok by me, and you can shut her up by putting your dick in her mouth, which she will gladly do.

    She said she was open to pretty much anything except BBFS. Maybe rimming or greek. Not sure. I will definitely see her again.

  15. #3664
    Quote Originally Posted by JayLake  [View Original Post]
    She's legit and real and a great bargain. She's known as the burqa bandit for trying to rob a bank in national city 10 years ago wearing a burqa. She was arrested in Mexico, you can google it there's YT vids of her saying she did it to get money for her special needs son. Nothing to be worried about though she isn't dangerous or gangster, just desperate and like I said a great bargain for services.
    Elly is such a sweet heart! Treat her right.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape