Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 225 of 472 FirstFirst ... 125 175 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 275 325 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,375 of 7068
16192789494
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3708

    Sticker Shock

    I know the price of gas and food is up, but I can't believe the price of some loving. I have been relegated to just Independent Massage for over a year because I can't pay the price for FS anymore. Should I save my money and see someone that I find attractive at a very inflated rate or do I get a session with someone I find less attractive but offer good service. I am really a looks kind of guy so I don't know which is a better way to go. I been looking at PD and just for an half hour is $300-500 for just CBJ and CFS, no kissing, which is my favorite. What is a guy to do?

  2. #3707
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobosito12  [View Original Post]
    I took one for the team and couldn't wait to share. Young petite pale redhead visiting. Great tits and tight pussy with loose lips. Likes to please but no BBBJ. Hosting in Poway. You're welcome.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/15776539
    Link is dead. Any more info?

  3. #3706
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamerVa123  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...diego/65021626

    Saw Kristy for. 7 qv yesterday. Huge tits, and opted just for Russian and BBBJ. Pics are accurate, big lady late 30's / early 40's and entirely top heavy. Didn't rush at all and went overtime without issue. She was enthusiastic the whole time and kept it sloppy. Didn't want me to finish in her mouth so I finished on the tatas. She was naked the whole time, and I saw she didn't much of a backside so I'm glad I opted for what I did. Would recommend again for cheap thrill.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...diego/64995411 Has anyone seen Roxana before? I rtff and don't see any reviews but I've been seeing her ads for couple months.
    Roxana has been reported here before, she used to call herself karmelita. I never partook because she looks like she might be TS, other members agreed she looked like one too. One member said he didn't like what he saw and back away if I recall LOL, looks way different in person apparently.

    There may be a chance she isn't though since TS usually advertise that they are.

  4. #3705

    Juliana

    Does anyone have any info they can share about Juliana? I don't recall seeing her ads before. Thanks!

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/2253...zNAc2jcnBszQhi

  5. #3704

    Kristy & Roxana

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...diego/65021626

    Saw Kristy for. 7 qv yesterday. Huge tits, and opted just for Russian and BBBJ. Pics are accurate, big lady late 30's / early 40's and entirely top heavy. Didn't rush at all and went overtime without issue. She was enthusiastic the whole time and kept it sloppy. Didn't want me to finish in her mouth so I finished on the tatas. She was naked the whole time, and I saw she didn't much of a backside so I'm glad I opted for what I did. Would recommend again for cheap thrill.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...diego/64995411 Has anyone seen Roxana before? I rtff and don't see any reviews but I've been seeing her ads for couple months.

  6. #3703

    Private Delights

    Noticed some negative posts about PD. I thought it was a good site. I saw Mz Diana a few months ago and she even recommended it.

    Saw some very good reviews for this one. Went to see her for QV. No rush. BBBJ, very good, tight. Not much more tgan that that I can say. I'm more into curvy women, but she was very nice. Nice incall in one of those extended stay hotel.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...bad/MelodyRose

  7. #3702
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBandit  [View Original Post]
    If you've never had the pleasure of meeting Kendra while she lived in SD then now is your chance. She is my personal GFE like no other. I wished she still lived here or at least would move back, but her promised visits every once in awhile will probably make our sessions even more worthwhile.

    She is a Cuban MILF that has a body made for sin, filled with passion and the desire to fulfill your needs. She does what I want without me having to ask, she just knows. YMMV since I've built this repertoire with her over the years. Treat her right and she'll treat you better (as with any woman). Our catch up conversations feels like talking to an old friend and the GFE she provides truly does feel like I'm making love to a past lover. She reminds me of the "good old times" of this hobby and her rates don't break the bank. I may have to try and see her one more time before she leaves because I know I'll miss her! Check her out and enjoy fellas, stay safe out there and happy hunting!

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Kendracuban
    +1 for Kendra! I had the pleasure of seeing her last time she was in town. Great body, great skills and great value!

  8. #3701

    My ATF Latina is visiting for a few days

    If you've never had the pleasure of meeting Kendra while she lived in SD then now is your chance. She is my personal GFE like no other. I wished she still lived here or at least would move back, but her promised visits every once in awhile will probably make our sessions even more worthwhile.

    She is a Cuban MILF that has a body made for sin, filled with passion and the desire to fulfill your needs. She does what I want without me having to ask, she just knows. YMMV since I've built this repertoire with her over the years. Treat her right and she'll treat you better (as with any woman). Our catch up conversations feels like talking to an old friend and the GFE she provides truly does feel like I'm making love to a past lover. She reminds me of the "good old times" of this hobby and her rates don't break the bank. I may have to try and see her one more time before she leaves because I know I'll miss her! Check her out and enjoy fellas, stay safe out there and happy hunting!

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Kendracuban

  9. #3700
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey88  [View Original Post]
    Anybody ever see this one? Reviews disabled and nothing came up with search.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/160982
    Saggy tits, older than pics. She goes into this Nuru mode with breathing, etc. Didn't work for me, HJ, don't know if anything else is on the menu.

  10. #3699
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey88  [View Original Post]
    Anybody ever see this one? Reviews disabled and nothing came up with search.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/160982
    Would also like to know! May toftt soon.

  11. #3698

    Petite redhead

    I took one for the team and couldn't wait to share. Young petite pale redhead visiting. Great tits and tight pussy with loose lips. Likes to please but no BBBJ. Hosting in Poway. You're welcome.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/15776539

  12. #3697
    So I usually stay miles away from PD but noticed this one here about a month or so ago and now she'll be back soon. Wondering if anyone saw her on the first go-around:

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ego/LaGiovanna

    Any intel is appreciated. Thanks guys. Stay safe.

  13. #3696

    Near downtown / Balboa park

    Anybody ever see this one? Reviews disabled and nothing came up with search.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/160982

  14. #3695

    Misa / Elan / Donna C

    Quote Originally Posted by Emerica1228  [View Original Post]
    The fucked up part of it all is she's far from great looking either. Her rack is where it's at though. I did some more digging and apparently she's a rapper, she goes by "Donna ch3 rry" (I put the 3 to keep this out of the search engine) she glorifies being a prostitute in her raps

    .
    Man, thanks for sharing the info about her "rapping" - that shit is gold! Her hip hop videos have a lot more views on YT than I ever would haha!

  15. #3694
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovable;5458922[URL
    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/california/sandiego/64790331[/URL]

    She's been around for quite a while but I can't find any reviews, or other online presence.
    She is decent, pleasant enough and will probably offer you a shot or two of alcohol while you are there, doesn't rush and is kind of chatty. Not bad, but not great.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape