Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 85 of 293 FirstFirst ... 35 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 135 185 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 4384
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3124

    Possible Help

    Quote Originally Posted by Count1  [View Original Post]
    Guys, get your PSA checked. ALWAYS, at least once a year. Unfortunately, at 60 I got prostate cancer, and finally had the surgery just to save my life. As far as recovery goes, I am doing better than most, but EVERYTHING changes. I was married twice, and in between and after had a good Monger life. However, things are MUCH more complicated now. Believe it or not, the best thing you can do for the first several years is to take a small dose of Viagra (or generic or Cialis or generic) and to masturbate regularly. This helps rebuild vascularity and nerve endings which were removed during the surgery, which assists in rebuilding your ability to achieve an erection, and to some degree, an orgasm. I will never ejaculate again: They take all of those parts out. It sucks, but I am breathing and above ground! What really sucks is that I was blessed with the ability to shoot some good ropes in the day, and ladies these days seem to be much more receptive to facials. I cannot tell you how much I miss that! Erections came back after about 6 months, usually not hard enough to have intercourse, but improved as time passed. Only recently I tried a cock ring, and prior to this, I thought they were a little weird, but it does wonders in maintaining a good erection! Orgasms (without ejaculation) are achievable with some practice, and lots slow gentle stroking in the beginning, but I have yet to have one with a woman. The sensation is quite different, but can be intense and enjoyable. Erections are now more than sufficient to enter and engage in intercourse.

    About a year ago I met a very cute, open young lady at IR, and we got to talking about this, and she said she had dated a man with my affliction, and considered herself quite good at "rehabilitating" a man like me, which takes patience and understanding, and a willingness to follow instructions a bit. She indicated she would be very interested in working with me (for fee of course), and I was willing to pay for her "professional services". I really got intrigued and I got her number, but was never able to reach her. Most providers are understanding of my issues, and are really not very interested in spending a little time, using a little patience, and working with me to be able to ultimately orgasm again with a lady, and none to date have and useful experience. One other little thing is that there tends to be just a bit of urine leakage, especially during BJ's, and many girls are not OK with that, even though they probably do much grosser things without thought!

    Anyway, the point of my post is this: Has anyone met a provider (or legit pro) in Brevard or even Central FL who has some experience working with a man like me? If so, please PM me.

    And lastly, please re-read the first line of my post!
    Krys may be able to help you in the Serenity room. She is great at her craft and has some healthcare experience. She has many reviews on here and is located in Palm Bay. She also post on STG under massage heading. If you need her contact digits PM me.

    I wish you a speedy recovery back to a satisfactory level of activity.

  2. #3123

    Thanks for the tip

    Quote Originally Posted by Count1  [View Original Post]
    Guys, get your PSA checked. ALWAYS, at least once a year. Unfortunately, at 60 I got prostate cancer, and finally had the surgery just to save my life. As far as recovery goes, I am doing better than most, but EVERYTHING changes. I was married twice, and in between and after had a good Monger life. However, things are MUCH more complicated now. ....And lastly, please re-read the first line of my post!
    I appreciate this post. I am 62 and just diagnosed with prostate cancer and just starting the journey. There is nothing good about this diagnosis- end result is going to be a period of impotence, incontinence, and shortening of the penis. Your message gave me hope that I can get back to enjoying sex with beautiful women at some time. In addition to your message to get tested, I agree. I actually wish I had done the biopsy earlier- it wasn't that bad, urologist sticks a camera up your butt that has a built in hole puncher to collect the samples. I didn't have blood in urine, but did have it in ejaculate, and have ejaculated 8 times since the biopsy and just starting to return to clear (not bloody) semen. If you haven't gone through it, there is nothing good about prostate cancer. I pray I am as lucky as you in coming out of this.

    Sincerely,

    M2.

  3. #3122

    Prostate

    Count1.

    Thank you for the information I have often wondered how the surgery would affect sex. I get mine checked 2 times a year and your information is helpful.

  4. #3121

    Prostate issues

    Quote Originally Posted by Count1  [View Original Post]
    Believe it or not, the best thing you can do for the first several years is to take a small dose of Viagra (or generic or Cialis or generic) and to masturbate regularly. This helps rebuild vascularity and nerve endings which were removed during the surgery, which assists in rebuilding your ability to achieve an erection, and to some degree, an orgasm. I will never ejaculate again: They take all of those parts out. It sucks, but I am breathing and above ground! What really sucks is that I was blessed with the ability to shoot some good ropes in the day, and ladies these days seem to be much more receptive to facials. I cannot tell you how much I miss that! Erections came back after about 6 months, usually not hard enough to have intercourse, but improved as time passed. Only recently I tried a cock ring, and prior to this, I thought they were a little weird, but it does wonders in maintaining a good erection! Orgasms (without ejaculation) are achievable with some practice, and lots slow gentle stroking in the beginning, but I have yet to have one with a woman. The sensation is quite different, but can be intense and enjoyable. Erections are now more than sufficient to enter and engage in intercourse.
    Have you tried exercising with a penis pump? It is my understanding they are well reviewed in the medical (and non- medical) literature as being quite effective for this sort of situation. Just a thought.

  5. #3120

    Madam D

    Quote Originally Posted by Count1  [View Original Post]
    Guys, get your PSA checked. ALWAYS, at least once a year. Unfortunately, at 60 I got prostate cancer, and finally had the surgery just to save my life. As far as recovery goes, I am doing better than most, but EVERYTHING changes. I was married twice, and in between and after had a good Monger life. However, things are MUCH more complicated now. Believe it or not, the best thing you can do for the first several years is to take a small dose of Viagra (or generic or Cialis or generic) and to masturbate regularly. This helps rebuild vascularity and nerve endings which were removed during the surgery, which assists in rebuilding your ability to achieve an erection, and to some degree, an orgasm. I will never ejaculate again: They take all of those parts out. It sucks, but I am breathing and above ground! What really sucks is that I was blessed with the ability to shoot some good ropes in the day, and ladies these days seem to be much more receptive to facials. I cannot tell you how much I miss that! Erections came back after about 6 months, usually not hard enough to have intercourse, but improved as time passed. Only recently I tried a cock ring, and prior to this, I thought they were a little weird, but it does wonders in maintaining a good erection! Orgasms (without ejaculation) are achievable with some practice, and lots slow gentle stroking in the beginning, but I have yet to have one with a woman. The sensation is quite different, but can be intense and enjoyable. Erections are now more than sufficient to enter and engage in intercourse.
    I totally get what you're saying. If you read the reviews on Madam D by myself and others, she may be the answer to your problem. She actually specializes in this area and if anything, will at least give you some insights to helping you. I'm not sure where she's at lately, although she was in Vero last week. Please use the Search Function to read her reviews and give her a call to set up a session. If anything, she's a lot of fun and you'll probably be raving about her after a visit.

  6. #3119

    Post Radical Prosatatectomy help

    Guys, get your PSA checked. ALWAYS, at least once a year. Unfortunately, at 60 I got prostate cancer, and finally had the surgery just to save my life. As far as recovery goes, I am doing better than most, but EVERYTHING changes. I was married twice, and in between and after had a good Monger life. However, things are MUCH more complicated now. Believe it or not, the best thing you can do for the first several years is to take a small dose of Viagra (or generic or Cialis or generic) and to masturbate regularly. This helps rebuild vascularity and nerve endings which were removed during the surgery, which assists in rebuilding your ability to achieve an erection, and to some degree, an orgasm. I will never ejaculate again: They take all of those parts out. It sucks, but I am breathing and above ground! What really sucks is that I was blessed with the ability to shoot some good ropes in the day, and ladies these days seem to be much more receptive to facials. I cannot tell you how much I miss that! Erections came back after about 6 months, usually not hard enough to have intercourse, but improved as time passed. Only recently I tried a cock ring, and prior to this, I thought they were a little weird, but it does wonders in maintaining a good erection! Orgasms (without ejaculation) are achievable with some practice, and lots slow gentle stroking in the beginning, but I have yet to have one with a woman. The sensation is quite different, but can be intense and enjoyable. Erections are now more than sufficient to enter and engage in intercourse.

    About a year ago I met a very cute, open young lady at IR, and we got to talking about this, and she said she had dated a man with my affliction, and considered herself quite good at "rehabilitating" a man like me, which takes patience and understanding, and a willingness to follow instructions a bit. She indicated she would be very interested in working with me (for fee of course), and I was willing to pay for her "professional services". I really got intrigued and I got her number, but was never able to reach her. Most providers are understanding of my issues, and are really not very interested in spending a little time, using a little patience, and working with me to be able to ultimately orgasm again with a lady, and none to date have and useful experience. One other little thing is that there tends to be just a bit of urine leakage, especially during BJ's, and many girls are not OK with that, even though they probably do much grosser things without thought!

    Anyway, the point of my post is this: Has anyone met a provider (or legit pro) in Brevard or even Central FL who has some experience working with a man like me? If so, please PM me.

    And lastly, please re-read the first line of my post!

  7. #3118

    Orlando Sabrina

    From the Orlando boards, the second one was posted just a few minutes ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by WllWankForFood  [View Original Post]
    Sabrina will be removed from life support today, tragically she never regained consciousness and their were not any signs of improvement with her. I won't go into details but she accidently drowned. Say a prayer for Sabrina, she was a gorgeous person and it is terrible that she lost her life at 36 yrs old.

    Please respect Michele's privacy and let her grieve while those of us who cared do the same. I know she appreciates the support that she has received and I am sure she will be back to work as soon as she is ready.
    Quote Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch  [View Original Post]
    According to M1 L's snap, Sabrina passed away about 20 minutes ago.

    SYM.

  8. #3117

    Sabrina T

    Sad day may she Rest In Peace!

  9. #3116

    Damn another sad story

    As I have never met her but it's true lay sad day for those who did know Sabrina T in Orlando, as I heard she is in a coma from some kind of accident I believe due to drowning in a pool. If any of us brevard guys know her or not keep her and her family including Michele L1 in your thought and prayers. ML1 and her are roommates. ML1 is really hurting at this point.

    Thanks bs.

  10. #3115

    Sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    I am wondering if anyone else follows other boards in joining counties? Some disturbing shit going on in the UTR board over there. I've always told utrs they should get users screen name for cases like this. Smh.
    I forgot to add yes Orange County Orlando area.

  11. #3114

    UTR in Orlando

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    I am wondering if anyone else follows other boards in joining counties? Some disturbing shit going on in the UTR board over there. I've always told utrs they should get users screen name for cases like this. Smh.
    Quote Originally Posted by MalteseFalcone  [View Original Post]
    It would really be very helpful to know where over there is. We have a number of adjoining counties. Any help would be great for t h e rest of us. Thank you.
    I can all but guarantee BS is speaking of Orange County. There's a discussion from today about a UTR brought to the board members very recently that was evidently sexually assaulted last night, allegedly by one of the board members. Pretty brutal stuff.

  12. #3113

    Over where?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    I am wondering if anyone else follows other boards in joining counties? Some disturbing shit going on in the UTR board over there. I've always told utrs they should get users screen name for cases like this. Smh.
    It would really be very helpful to know where over there is. We have a number of adjoining counties. Any help would be great for t h e rest of us. Thank you.

  13. #3112

    Question

    I am wondering if anyone else follows other boards in joining counties? Some disturbing shit going on in the UTR board over there. I've always told utrs they should get users screen name for cases like this. Smh.

  14. #3111
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!
    Last edited by Count1; 07-08-21 at 15:50. Reason: correction

  15. #3110

    Suzie Q

    Quote Originally Posted by StymieChula  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday June 1st was the 2 year anniversary of Susans departure from this world.

    She was the sweetest little girl and is still remembered and missed.
    Damn I miss that girl too! I first met her at PMC, then saw her many times after PMC shut down. I too remember her fondness for her car! While I don't claim to have been close with her, we did talk after each meeting, about her car, about mine (I think she mentioned my car damn near every time), our occupations, etc. While it was clear she had her struggles, I always wished the best for her as she seemed to be a genuinely nice person. Seems crazy she's been gone for 2 years already!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape