Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,681 to 4,695 of 8117
-
08-14-21 12:00 #3437Senior Member

Posts: 56Uhhhh.
Anyone have an Oompa Loompa fetish?
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/16367799
-
08-13-21 13:56 #3436Regular Member

Posts: 2Scam alert
This girl will ask for a "deposit" up front and her account was flagged for scamming.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ucson/65654011#.
-
08-13-21 10:09 #3435Senior Member

Posts: 151Karlie fka Lexi
I saw this one when she first got to town from Ohio (iirc). She had a little detached apt in a sketchy neighbor near 29th and Craycroft. She was tall, slim and sort of cute. I must have lucked out, she did an okay BBBJ but wanted to fuck, bear back and she had a cute little muff. I just stuck to oral since I didn't know her. Repeat visit attempts were strange, 2nd time a guy was leaving, she said it was her brother and she told him I was the repairman sent by the landlord- awkward and I doubt it was her bro. Last attempt she peeled out of her driveway past me as I was pulling in like her hair was on fire and she had crazy eyes. Conclusion: mental case who only got worse. Many stories of her being a shitty fuck, quitting mid way, ripping guys off. I never bothered after my 2 visits- I could see she was trouble. Now she is back, fat and not even cute. I also see a lot of new tryst ads with subpar escorts from STG. Used to be under a dozen escorts there -higher end for Tucson. Anyway now the site is populated with some of the same bottom of the barrel types like Karlie / Lexi.
Originally Posted by RhaneMann
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-21 18:35 #3434Senior Member

Posts: 56I should clarify
She was a consideration back around 2018, when she was probably 95 lbs and didn't have that tattoo.
Originally Posted by BigGlenny
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-21 17:35 #3433Senior Member

Posts: 49Caution
She has scammed me and I think I read somewhere here that she has done it to someone else as well. This was a like a year or two ago so just be cautious. She had her "finance" come and basically kick me out. Not sure if she is still doing it but just care.
Originally Posted by RhaneMann
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-21 15:01 #3432Senior Member

Posts: 344Looks like she has tripled in weight. No thanks.
Originally Posted by RhaneMann
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-21 12:45 #3431Senior Member

Posts: 56COVID 30 for Karlie?
I've noticed this one is back with a few extra LBs. She used to advertise on S T G back in '18 and '19 and then disappeared.
I was considering partaking, but then she got that silly tattoo across her mid-section.
Anyone?
https://tryst.link/escort/beebz614
-
08-11-21 17:56 #3430Senior Member

Posts: 496Stacey. Jay Leno Chin?
Anyone have a current number fir her, want to take her to my favorite spot and have fun. Any help would be appreciated.
Tried our little trailer trash gal Victoria, but I believe she has blocked me.
-
08-09-21 19:53 #3429Senior Member

Posts: 98https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...f/989323525859
Should have passed on this one but the other head was thinking. She doesn't look like her pictures or they're really outdated. Her room was super cluttered. Skills were subpar in my opinion. I wouldn't repeat.
I saw her too. Horrible experience. Her pics are so old it's stupid. She is ugly at best. Dumb ass *****.
-
08-09-21 17:03 #3428Senior Member

Posts: 407That's funny bc I thought the exact same thing. If it is Harley Quinn, for awhile, she had her own place in a crappy complex near 29th and Swan. She got busted more than once and was trying to be more careful, but that doesn't always work out according to plan. I only saw her once and the overall experience can best be described as "meh". I'm not sure if she is still around, but few providers get better as time goes on. Usually, they become jaded or get GPS or just have the life slowly sucked out of them.
Originally Posted by LikeSushiWushi
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 10:56 #3427Senior Member

Posts: 325Not sure but I think that is Harley Quinn
It looks like Harley Quinn to me and she stopped posting earlier this year.
Originally Posted by Panache
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/j...r-you/28148888
-
08-08-21 15:08 #3426Senior Member

Posts: 131Malia
Anyone know the whereabouts of this one. She was staying at an east side motel back around 2016, and then fell off the radar.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/malia-escort-tucson-53589
-
08-08-21 13:53 #3425Senior Member

Posts: 26I 100% agree with you. She said she is in the process of getting an incall and hopes to have one with in the next month.
Originally Posted by TucsonMonger
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-21 01:50 #3424Senior Member

Posts: 649She should start by not asking for 3 bills and by having an in call available.
Originally Posted by HotCash447
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-21 23:04 #3423Senior Member

Posts: 26I didn't pay her asking donation. Because it was a hhr car date we worked out an arrangement that was lower than her ad. Since she is new she is trying to build up a small network of clientele that she can see on a regular basis. Her words, not mine.
Originally Posted by LikeSushiWushi
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





