Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 314 of 542 FirstFirst ... 214 264 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 364 414 ... LastLast
Results 4,696 to 4,710 of 8117
Come Relax With Us
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3422

    Thanks for review

    Quote Originally Posted by HotCash447  [View Original Post]
    As promised, I did see her yesterday. Currently she can only do outcalls so we settled on a car date. She looks like her pictures and has very nice pair of man made's. She wore a form fitting mini dress that she pulled up instead taking it off so I couldn't really tell if there was a guy or anything. Started of with a pretty good BBBJ and she takes directions well. I really liked how wet she got from just the BBBJ. On went the cover and into k9 did that for a bit and finished off with BBBJ. She says she just started doing this a week ago so she is still learning the ropes and she doesn't think she'll be doing it too long only to make a little extra cash. She is super sweet and I would definitely repeat. Hope this review helps!

    Stay safe.
    Appreciate letting us know. Feel that is steep for a car date but I am glad you had a good time. We need more good times here in Tucson!

  2. #3421

    Real deal

    Quote Originally Posted by LikeSushiWushi  [View Original Post]
    Haven't heard anything. Looks good from pics but I am always leery when there is no photos of their body. Typically they are hiding a beer gut or something. Hopefully that is not the case here. Please let us know how it goes. Good luck and have fun!
    As promised, I did see her yesterday. Currently she can only do outcalls so we settled on a car date. She looks like her pictures and has very nice pair of man made's. She wore a form fitting mini dress that she pulled up instead taking it off so I couldn't really tell if there was a guy or anything. Started of with a pretty good BBBJ and she takes directions well. I really liked how wet she got from just the BBBJ. On went the cover and into k9 did that for a bit and finished off with BBBJ. She says she just started doing this a week ago so she is still learning the ropes and she doesn't think she'll be doing it too long only to make a little extra cash. She is super sweet and I would definitely repeat. Hope this review helps!

    Stay safe.

  3. #3420

    Team player

    Quote Originally Posted by HotCash447  [View Original Post]
    I have a date set with this one for later this afternoon. Wanted to know if any of you gents have seen her before? Haven't been able to find any reviews on her but she looks like a great treat.

    https://tryst.link/escort/rdy2see
    I think she looks very interesting. Please do report back!

  4. #3419
    Quote Originally Posted by TucsonMonger  [View Original Post]
    I hear you I have started to think that I might just offer Nancy Q a thousand bucks to fuck me and see what happens.
    DO IT! Everyone has their price, I'm always curious to know how much it is.

  5. #3418

    Let us know how it goes

    Quote Originally Posted by HotCash447  [View Original Post]
    I have a date set with this one for later this afternoon. Wanted to know if any of you gents have seen her before? Haven't been able to find any reviews on her but she looks like a great treat.

    https://tryst.link/escort/rdy2see
    Haven't heard anything. Looks good from pics but I am always leery when there is no photos of their body. Typically they are hiding a beer gut or something. Hopefully that is not the case here. Please let us know how it goes. Good luck and have fun!

  6. #3417

    Toftt

    I have a date set with this one for later this afternoon. Wanted to know if any of you gents have seen her before? Haven't been able to find any reviews on her but she looks like a great treat.

    https://tryst.link/escort/rdy2see

  7. #3416
    Quote Originally Posted by MotorboatJones  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure you didn't miss anything. I had a long chat with her. Massage only, no FS. She claims she gives a "tantric massage" and sent me this video of the provider stroking a man and fingering a woman. Then I asked if that includes a BJ, she said no, not even HE so that is not my bag. I stopped it cold right then.
    Yeah she told me the same thing. Although she did offer a HE but that was it. Seems like I dodged one with this one. Everyone talks about the lack of talent in this town and now I can see what everyone is talking about.

  8. #3415
    Shill for Melody Spa, if you think I'm wrong check his posting history and see how he writes about Melody and look how he writes for everybody else


    Posts: 828

    Ghosted

    I'm sure you didn't miss anything. I had a long chat with her. Massage only, no FS. She claims she gives a "tantric massage" and sent me this video of the provider stroking a man and fingering a woman. Then I asked if that includes a BJ, she said no, not even HE so that is not my bag. I stopped it cold right then.

    Quote Originally Posted by HotCash447  [View Original Post]
    I had an appointment set to see her. I texted before leaving to confirm and she said we were still good. I showed up at the scheduled time, texted again and got nothing back. Hate having my time wasted. Lesson learned. She also posts on STG.

  9. #3414

    One thousand dollars?

    Quote Originally Posted by TucsonMonger  [View Original Post]
    I hear you I have started to think that I might just offer Nancy Q a thousand bucks to fuck me and see what happens.
    Go for it, Nancy Q isn't worth that much to me, she's pretty, nice body. But, A Grand? I'd like to know how that plays out, but its a lose for all of us for if she does do you for a Grand. You just set the bar pretty high for all of us. Please, I beg you, take pics. LOL.

  10. #3413
    Quote Originally Posted by Butlik369  [View Original Post]
    Kinda had my fill of the young bimbos who think they are Top knotch, asking for premium dollars and having a long list of requirements. Send me your toothless, send me your old ladies, send me your old Latinas, send me your big breasted, oh, and your weary. Oh,and Nancy Q
    I hear you I have started to think that I might just offer Nancy Q a thousand bucks to fuck me and see what happens.

  11. #3412

    Hankerin!

    Quote Originally Posted by TucsonMonger  [View Original Post]
    Isn't nothing wrong with a man hankering for some pussy, regardless of the fetish, LOL.
    Kinda had my fill of the young bimbos who think they are Top knotch, asking for premium dollars and having a long list of requirements. Send me your toothless, send me your old ladies, send me your old Latinas, send me your big breasted, oh, and your weary. Oh,and Nancy Q

  12. #3411
    Quote Originally Posted by HotCash447  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker, first time posting. I had a chance to see a few providers in Tucson and here's a quick review of them:

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...f/989323525859

    Should have passed on this one but the other head was thinking. She doesn't look like her pictures or they're really outdated. Her room was super cluttered. Skills were subpar in my opinion. I wouldn't repeat.

    https://tryst.link/escort/revelec
    That woman has been using those same phots for probably going on a decade.

  13. #3410
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelyRick  [View Original Post]
    You crack me up, always a "hankering" for something! Lets see. Mmm. Senior Citizens. Big Latina's. Toothless providers. Nancy Q. Ha. Keep up the good work!
    Isn't nothing wrong with a man hankering for some pussy, regardless of the fetish, LOL.

  14. #3409

    Hankering

    Quote Originally Posted by Butlik369  [View Original Post]
    Any one have a current contact for Stacey? Anyone know of a older big breasted latina? Having a hankering for a large breasted Latina any suggestions?
    You crack me up, always a "hankering" for something! Lets see. Mmm. Senior Citizens. Big Latina's. Toothless providers. Nancy Q. Ha. Keep up the good work!

  15. #3408
    Quote Originally Posted by Butlik369  [View Original Post]
    Any one have a current contact for Stacey? Anyone know of a older big breasted latina? Having a hankering for a large breasted Latina any suggestions?
    Maybe she will go back to Venom when they open. She used to give that pussy away in there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape