Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 313 of 542 FirstFirst ... 213 263 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 363 413 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,695 of 8117
Melody Spa Tucson
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3437

    Uhhhh.

    Anyone have an Oompa Loompa fetish?

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/16367799

  2. #3436

    Scam alert

    This girl will ask for a "deposit" up front and her account was flagged for scamming.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ucson/65654011#.

  3. #3435

    Karlie fka Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by RhaneMann  [View Original Post]
    I've noticed this one is back with a few extra LBs. She used to advertise on S T G back in '18 and '19 and then disappeared.

    I was considering partaking, but then she got that silly tattoo across her mid-section.

    Anyone?

    https://tryst.link/escort/beebz614
    I saw this one when she first got to town from Ohio (iirc). She had a little detached apt in a sketchy neighbor near 29th and Craycroft. She was tall, slim and sort of cute. I must have lucked out, she did an okay BBBJ but wanted to fuck, bear back and she had a cute little muff. I just stuck to oral since I didn't know her. Repeat visit attempts were strange, 2nd time a guy was leaving, she said it was her brother and she told him I was the repairman sent by the landlord- awkward and I doubt it was her bro. Last attempt she peeled out of her driveway past me as I was pulling in like her hair was on fire and she had crazy eyes. Conclusion: mental case who only got worse. Many stories of her being a shitty fuck, quitting mid way, ripping guys off. I never bothered after my 2 visits- I could see she was trouble. Now she is back, fat and not even cute. I also see a lot of new tryst ads with subpar escorts from STG. Used to be under a dozen escorts there -higher end for Tucson. Anyway now the site is populated with some of the same bottom of the barrel types like Karlie / Lexi.

  4. #3434

    I should clarify

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGlenny  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she has tripled in weight. No thanks.
    She was a consideration back around 2018, when she was probably 95 lbs and didn't have that tattoo.

  5. #3433

    Caution

    Quote Originally Posted by RhaneMann  [View Original Post]
    I've noticed this one is back with a few extra LBs. She used to advertise on S T G back in '18 and '19 and then disappeared.

    I was considering partaking, but then she got that silly tattoo across her mid-section.

    Anyone?

    https://tryst.link/escort/beebz614
    She has scammed me and I think I read somewhere here that she has done it to someone else as well. This was a like a year or two ago so just be cautious. She had her "finance" come and basically kick me out. Not sure if she is still doing it but just care.

  6. #3432
    Looks like she has tripled in weight. No thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by RhaneMann  [View Original Post]
    I've noticed this one is back with a few extra LBs. She used to advertise on S T G back in '18 and '19 and then disappeared.

    I was considering partaking, but then she got that silly tattoo across her mid-section.

    Anyone?

    https://tryst.link/escort/beebz614

  7. #3431

    COVID 30 for Karlie?

    I've noticed this one is back with a few extra LBs. She used to advertise on S T G back in '18 and '19 and then disappeared.

    I was considering partaking, but then she got that silly tattoo across her mid-section.

    Anyone?

    https://tryst.link/escort/beebz614

  8. #3430

    Stacey. Jay Leno Chin?

    Anyone have a current number fir her, want to take her to my favorite spot and have fun. Any help would be appreciated.

    Tried our little trailer trash gal Victoria, but I believe she has blocked me.

  9. #3429
    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...f/989323525859

    Should have passed on this one but the other head was thinking. She doesn't look like her pictures or they're really outdated. Her room was super cluttered. Skills were subpar in my opinion. I wouldn't repeat.

    I saw her too. Horrible experience. Her pics are so old it's stupid. She is ugly at best. Dumb ass *****.

  10. #3428
    Quote Originally Posted by LikeSushiWushi  [View Original Post]
    It looks like Harley Quinn to me and she stopped posting earlier this year.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/j...r-you/28148888
    That's funny bc I thought the exact same thing. If it is Harley Quinn, for awhile, she had her own place in a crappy complex near 29th and Swan. She got busted more than once and was trying to be more careful, but that doesn't always work out according to plan. I only saw her once and the overall experience can best be described as "meh". I'm not sure if she is still around, but few providers get better as time goes on. Usually, they become jaded or get GPS or just have the life slowly sucked out of them.

  11. #3427

    Not sure but I think that is Harley Quinn

    Quote Originally Posted by Panache  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know the whereabouts of this one. She was staying at an east side motel back around 2016, and then fell off the radar.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/malia-escort-tucson-53589
    It looks like Harley Quinn to me and she stopped posting earlier this year.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/j...r-you/28148888

  12. #3426

    Malia

    Anyone know the whereabouts of this one. She was staying at an east side motel back around 2016, and then fell off the radar.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/malia-escort-tucson-53589

  13. #3425
    Quote Originally Posted by TucsonMonger  [View Original Post]
    She should start by not asking for 3 bills and by having an in call available.
    I 100% agree with you. She said she is in the process of getting an incall and hopes to have one with in the next month.

  14. #3424
    Quote Originally Posted by HotCash447  [View Original Post]
    I didn't pay her asking donation. Because it was a hhr car date we worked out an arrangement that was lower than her ad. Since she is new she is trying to build up a small network of clientele that she can see on a regular basis. Her words, not mine.
    She should start by not asking for 3 bills and by having an in call available.

  15. #3423
    Quote Originally Posted by LikeSushiWushi  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate letting us know. Feel that is steep for a car date but I am glad you had a good time. We need more good times here in Tucson!
    I didn't pay her asking donation. Because it was a hhr car date we worked out an arrangement that was lower than her ad. Since she is new she is trying to build up a small network of clientele that she can see on a regular basis. Her words, not mine.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape