Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,321 to 7,335 of 11029
-
08-07-21 12:57 #3709Senior Member

Posts: 340KayBae13
Does she offer BBFS or is she a safety girl?
Originally Posted by LeftEye
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-21 10:14 #3708Senior Member

Posts: 449I think her name is Tiffany? Waste of time
https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...e/295987662975
Waste of time. At least in my experience. No one mentioned her that I know of. When I saw her she just seemed like she was sketchy. Hiding something. Misleading. Upcharge for basic. I cut my losses, wasn't worth the hassle. I would avoid. Too bad because she looks like the pics and has what appears to be nice a nice pair but never took any clothes off. Strung out. Waste of time and energy.
-
08-06-21 17:53 #3707Senior Member

Posts: 156KayBae13
Very pretty face and a nice curvy body.
She is an anti-size queen though and got a little jumpy / freaked out when she said I was going too deep a couple times.
Made her cum a few times, was hot.
-
08-06-21 13:02 #3706Senior Member

Posts: 514I believe you, and believe you got bb from her.
Originally Posted by Chingados
[View Original Post]
Unfortunately, with my luck, I'm pretty sure she won't give it to me.
-
08-06-21 01:18 #3705Senior Member

Posts: 216Emily
She's not new. Do a search under "Emily" and you'll find a lot of us have run through her bb.
Originally Posted by Nasus425
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-21 01:03 #3704Senior Member

Posts: 129Ayona / Miss Addiction
Anyone got information on this chick?
https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...erett/65319940
Been trying to get her to do a outcall to my place but flakes out last minute. Sumo has a bunch of photos but I can't find a review under Ayona or her new handle Miss Addiction.
-
08-05-21 19:39 #3703Senior Member

Posts: 514Christina Larson: Natural busty blonde
Is she still around? She was super hot!
-
08-05-21 17:28 #3702Regular Member

Posts: 9Has anyone seen this girl before?
https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...n/653471375504
It looks like she is pretty new to the site. Has anyone had good experiences with her?
-
08-04-21 16:07 #3701Regular Member

Posts: 17Thank you.
Thank you. Both for the detailed info and the rates. It's a long drive but now I'm reconsidering it might be worth the travel at these prices.
Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-21 13:50 #3700Senior Member

Posts: 145I've seen her before, she's fun.
Originally Posted by Peet0115
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-21 01:16 #3699Regular Member

Posts: 15I'm curious too
I saw her ad a few weeks ago and was intrigued. I'd like to know what she's like too.
Originally Posted by Peet0115
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-21 17:06 #3698Senior Member

Posts: 205Might B Spicy
Anybody have experience with her? Car date might be fun.
https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...e/891641262637
-
08-03-21 14:20 #3697Senior Member

Posts: 451Thanks!
Thanks sauce not sure why I didn't think of that. Might be a close resemblance but I don't take chances on providers using other ppls pix LOL.
Originally Posted by SauceScientist
[View Original Post]
Thanks Mr rufe for the spank banks LOL.
Moving on!
-
08-03-21 14:00 #3696Senior Member

Posts: 544Clickable links
Nice! Fixing broken links:
Originally Posted by SauceScientist
[View Original Post]
https://spankbang.com/s/camerella+cams/
https://www.coedcherry.com/site/camerella-cams
-
08-03-21 00:16 #3695Regular Member

Posts: 20Not her and not real.
Just did a reverse image search.
Originally Posted by Efurufe
[View Original Post]
The photos from both ads are from a camgirl - "Camerella Cams".
Https: spank bang dot com / s / camerella+cams /.
Https: www. Coed cherry dot com / site / camerella-cams.












Reply With Quote






