Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,396 to 7,410 of 11033
-
07-17-21 16:21 #3638Senior Member

Posts: 105She's a scam, * only.
Originally Posted by JBenny1
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-21 15:59 #3637I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?229640-curvygirl69
Originally Posted by TitJobFan
[View Original Post]
Bbw but epic BBBJ and big titties to paint.
-
07-17-21 15:57 #3636I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?115237-*Giselle-Vega*.
Originally Posted by TitJobFan
[View Original Post]
Butterface but big juggs.
-
07-17-21 15:55 #3635I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?251507-LilyannaRain
Originally Posted by TitJobFan
[View Original Post]
Major juggs.
-
07-17-21 15:53 #3634I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878I agree.
Originally Posted by Vadger
[View Original Post]
Pornstar big.
-
07-17-21 04:58 #3633Senior Member

Posts: 105Danica is straight fire.
Originally Posted by TitJobFan
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?323665-Danicabunny
-
07-16-21 17:23 #3632Regular Member

Posts: 5First timer
Any recommendations for good providers for a newbie?
-
07-16-21 17:09 #3631Senior Member

Posts: 68Redbone
Has anyone seen "Ravishing Renee"? Did a search but didn't come up with any reviews. There is a account on the other board with zero ads / references / reviews.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/e...-sexy/40359284
-
07-16-21 16:54 #3630Senior Member

Posts: 1404Asked for 3, paid 2. 5 for the hour including Greek. I tipped an extra 20 at the end for the CIP.
Originally Posted by TnaHunter2014
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-21 16:08 #3629Senior Member

Posts: 330Regular BBBJCIM
Saw this gal the other night on a whim. Ok looking, nice gal. No GFE, gets right to business, decent head, took direction well. CFS for a bit then more BBBJ with cim. Buck twenty. Was she great, no. Did she get the job done and was pleasant, yes.
Originally Posted by WillShookSpear
[View Original Post]
https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...n/966446931701
-
07-16-21 15:54 #3628Regular Member

Posts: 7Breast relief?
Visiting until Sunday and was wondering if any of you had recommendations on a large chested lady who can provide a good breast relief? PM I'd you'd like.
-
07-16-21 15:46 #3627Senior Member

Posts: 170Same!
I'll let you know when I try.
Originally Posted by WillShookSpear
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-21 14:46 #3626Senior Member

Posts: 63Rates?
What was her donation and what kind of tip is expected for this experience? Thanks!
Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-21 11:27 #3625Senior Member

Posts: 1404I did Nikki over the weekend. Greek was available but she is far from the nastiest, sluttiest greek **** you can find. Pretty mechanical but does allow full throttle ass pounding right from the start. Few girls let me all the way in at one go and go full ass pounding but she was up for it. Decently tight ass. I slipped it in her pussy coverless in mish and she didn't complain but she did hint at extra tip which I usually give if I got all I wanted anyways. ATM was available and her poop chute was clean.
Originally Posted by TeggyTeg
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-21 22:23 #3624Regular Member

Posts: 5Greek
Anyone try yet?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...acoma/64549234













Reply With Quote





