Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 489 of 736 FirstFirst ... 389 439 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 539 589 ... LastLast
Results 7,321 to 7,335 of 11029
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3709

    KayBae13

    Quote Originally Posted by LeftEye  [View Original Post]
    Very pretty face and a nice curvy body.

    She is an anti-size queen though and got a little jumpy / freaked out when she said I was going too deep a couple times.

    Made her cum a few times, was hot.
    Does she offer BBFS or is she a safety girl?

  2. #3708

    I think her name is Tiffany? Waste of time

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...e/295987662975

    Waste of time. At least in my experience. No one mentioned her that I know of. When I saw her she just seemed like she was sketchy. Hiding something. Misleading. Upcharge for basic. I cut my losses, wasn't worth the hassle. I would avoid. Too bad because she looks like the pics and has what appears to be nice a nice pair but never took any clothes off. Strung out. Waste of time and energy.

  3. #3707

    KayBae13

    Very pretty face and a nice curvy body.

    She is an anti-size queen though and got a little jumpy / freaked out when she said I was going too deep a couple times.

    Made her cum a few times, was hot.

  4. #3706
    Quote Originally Posted by Chingados  [View Original Post]
    She's not new. Do a search under "Emily" and you'll find a lot of us have run through her bb.
    I believe you, and believe you got bb from her.

    Unfortunately, with my luck, I'm pretty sure she won't give it to me.

  5. #3705

    Emily

    She's not new. Do a search under "Emily" and you'll find a lot of us have run through her bb.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nasus425  [View Original Post]
    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...n/653471375504

    It looks like she is pretty new to the site. Has anyone had good experiences with her?

  6. #3704

    Ayona / Miss Addiction

    Anyone got information on this chick?

    https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...erett/65319940

    Been trying to get her to do a outcall to my place but flakes out last minute. Sumo has a bunch of photos but I can't find a review under Ayona or her new handle Miss Addiction.

  7. #3703

    Christina Larson: Natural busty blonde

    Is she still around? She was super hot!

  8. #3702

    Has anyone seen this girl before?

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...n/653471375504

    It looks like she is pretty new to the site. Has anyone had good experiences with her?

  9. #3701

    Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    Asked for 3, paid 2. 5 for the hour including Greek. I tipped an extra 20 at the end for the CIP.
    Thank you. Both for the detailed info and the rates. It's a long drive but now I'm reconsidering it might be worth the travel at these prices.

  10. #3700
    Senior Member


    Posts: 145
    Quote Originally Posted by Peet0115  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have experience with her? Car date might be fun.

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...e/891641262637
    I've seen her before, she's fun.

  11. #3699

    I'm curious too

    Quote Originally Posted by Peet0115  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have experience with her? Car date might be fun.

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...e/891641262637
    I saw her ad a few weeks ago and was intrigued. I'd like to know what she's like too.

  12. #3698

    Might B Spicy

    Anybody have experience with her? Car date might be fun.

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...e/891641262637

  13. #3697

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by SauceScientist  [View Original Post]
    Just did a reverse image search.

    The photos from both ads are from a camgirl - "Camerella Cams".

    Https: spank bang dot com / s / camerella+cams /.

    Https: www. Coed cherry dot com / site / camerella-cams.
    Thanks sauce not sure why I didn't think of that. Might be a close resemblance but I don't take chances on providers using other ppls pix LOL.

    Thanks Mr rufe for the spank banks LOL.

    Moving on!

  14. #3696

    Clickable links

    Quote Originally Posted by SauceScientist  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by Efurufe  [View Original Post]
    In the listed ad she said her name was Medussa, and a quick search on that name turned up some more info on her (older ad with different phone number, but pictures are her. Same tattoo):

    https://manup.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...rett/63696896#
    Just did a reverse image search.

    The photos from both ads are from a camgirl - "Camerella Cams".

    Https: spank bang dot com / s / camerella+cams /.

    Https: www. Coed cherry dot com / site / camerella-cams.
    Nice! Fixing broken links:

    https://spankbang.com/s/camerella+cams/

    https://www.coedcherry.com/site/camerella-cams

  15. #3695

    Not her and not real.

    Quote Originally Posted by Efurufe  [View Original Post]
    In the listed ad she said her name was Medussa, and a quick search on that name turned up some more info on her (older ad with different phone number, but pictures are her. Same tattoo):

    https://manup.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...rett/63696896#
    Just did a reverse image search.

    The photos from both ads are from a camgirl - "Camerella Cams".

    Https: spank bang dot com / s / camerella+cams /.

    Https: www. Coed cherry dot com / site / camerella-cams.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape