Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 489 of 736 FirstFirst ... 389 439 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 539 589 ... LastLast
Results 7,321 to 7,335 of 11032
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3712

    No way

    Quote Originally Posted by AsaMona22  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to hear stick, did you give her a 2nd chance. I saw you wrote about her on 6/14/21 in the rip off reports section. Dem tits look good tho.
    No never gave her a 2nd chance. You never know I may have caught her on a bad day, but something gave me the impression that she didn't want to get naked for a reason. Couldve been scars, bruises, hygiene, Idk but I do know when a girl is hiding something. She has some nice physical attributes but the junkie vibe and the whole aura surrounding her and the incall spot just killed any type of excitement for me. I just saw her posting again and I just wanted to say my fellow mongers any wasted time and energy. Starve these scally wags out and maybe they improve thier services and drop rates when no ones calling them. Or just stop taking up space on the sites. I wouldn't care for a 2nd shot, she is the type to play games. I pass and I pass along the info. Do with it what you will guys.

  2. #3711

    2nd chance?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sticknmove  [View Original Post]
    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...e/295987662975

    Waste of time. At least in my experience. No one mentioned her that I know of. When I saw her she just seemed like she was sketchy. Hiding something. Misleading. Upcharge for basic. I cut my losses, wasn't worth the hassle. I would avoid. Too bad because she looks like the pics and has what appears to be nice a nice pair but never took any clothes off. Strung out. Waste of time and energy.
    Sorry to hear stick, did you give her a 2nd chance. I saw you wrote about her on 6/14/21 in the rip off reports section. Dem tits look good tho.

  3. #3710
    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    Does she offer BBFS or is she a safety girl?
    No clue, I didn't ask about it.

  4. #3709

    KayBae13

    Quote Originally Posted by LeftEye  [View Original Post]
    Very pretty face and a nice curvy body.

    She is an anti-size queen though and got a little jumpy / freaked out when she said I was going too deep a couple times.

    Made her cum a few times, was hot.
    Does she offer BBFS or is she a safety girl?

  5. #3708

    I think her name is Tiffany? Waste of time

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...e/295987662975

    Waste of time. At least in my experience. No one mentioned her that I know of. When I saw her she just seemed like she was sketchy. Hiding something. Misleading. Upcharge for basic. I cut my losses, wasn't worth the hassle. I would avoid. Too bad because she looks like the pics and has what appears to be nice a nice pair but never took any clothes off. Strung out. Waste of time and energy.

  6. #3707

    KayBae13

    Very pretty face and a nice curvy body.

    She is an anti-size queen though and got a little jumpy / freaked out when she said I was going too deep a couple times.

    Made her cum a few times, was hot.

  7. #3706
    Quote Originally Posted by Chingados  [View Original Post]
    She's not new. Do a search under "Emily" and you'll find a lot of us have run through her bb.
    I believe you, and believe you got bb from her.

    Unfortunately, with my luck, I'm pretty sure she won't give it to me.

  8. #3705

    Emily

    She's not new. Do a search under "Emily" and you'll find a lot of us have run through her bb.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nasus425  [View Original Post]
    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...n/653471375504

    It looks like she is pretty new to the site. Has anyone had good experiences with her?

  9. #3704

    Ayona / Miss Addiction

    Anyone got information on this chick?

    https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...erett/65319940

    Been trying to get her to do a outcall to my place but flakes out last minute. Sumo has a bunch of photos but I can't find a review under Ayona or her new handle Miss Addiction.

  10. #3703

    Christina Larson: Natural busty blonde

    Is she still around? She was super hot!

  11. #3702

    Has anyone seen this girl before?

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...n/653471375504

    It looks like she is pretty new to the site. Has anyone had good experiences with her?

  12. #3701

    Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    Asked for 3, paid 2. 5 for the hour including Greek. I tipped an extra 20 at the end for the CIP.
    Thank you. Both for the detailed info and the rates. It's a long drive but now I'm reconsidering it might be worth the travel at these prices.

  13. #3700
    Senior Member


    Posts: 145
    Quote Originally Posted by Peet0115  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have experience with her? Car date might be fun.

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...e/891641262637
    I've seen her before, she's fun.

  14. #3699

    I'm curious too

    Quote Originally Posted by Peet0115  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have experience with her? Car date might be fun.

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...e/891641262637
    I saw her ad a few weeks ago and was intrigued. I'd like to know what she's like too.

  15. #3698

    Might B Spicy

    Anybody have experience with her? Car date might be fun.

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...e/891641262637

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape