Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,711 to 4,725 of 9918
-
08-05-21 12:26 #5208Senior Member

Posts: 61Little red
Was curious if any info on little red.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...s/624769097927 I'm not normally in this area and didn't find anything in search.
-
08-05-21 11:24 #5207Regular Member

Posts: 20Sophia
Any info on this one. Good Bad or Avoid. See link.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/084999496806
-
08-04-21 22:59 #5206Senior Member

Posts: 4544Oh ok. LOL.
Originally Posted by Haligan1971
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-21 20:08 #5205Regular Member

Posts: 20Reina
No it auto corrected. " great tits" not tips.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-21 19:45 #5204Senior Member

Posts: 734Bird on the tits
Emails a few times and stops. Waste of time.
Originally Posted by RothRebel
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-21 17:01 #5203Senior Member

Posts: 418Re: INFO? A'hh, It's a woman with possibly the flattest chest I have ever seen with a bird on it! Sorry couldn't resist.
Originally Posted by RothRebel
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-21 14:03 #5202Senior Member

Posts: 4544So you tips someone that want extra money for DATY or kisses?
Originally Posted by Haligan1971
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-21 10:53 #5201Regular Member

Posts: 20Reina
She was great. Did make me wait maybe 20 min outside hotel but worth the wait. Pics are accurate. Friendly good attitude. BBBJ, tried daty but she was not having it with out GFE payment. Still don't know what that is, waiting to hear from here. She is hot. Great tips. FS covered. Will repeat.
-
08-03-21 07:32 #5200Senior Member

Posts: 734Waste of time.
Someone responds back but then stops. Apparently not a real person, just a game player.
Originally Posted by CreamOfTuna
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-21 19:32 #5199Senior Member

Posts: 389I responded to thia ad in the Worcester STG on Saturday and. Crickets.
Originally Posted by RothRebel
[View Original Post]
I did see some reviews where someone hooked up with her. Search "cougar" in this forum.
-
08-02-21 18:34 #5198Regular Member

Posts: 13
-
07-31-21 11:51 #5197Senior Member

Posts: 220Head is good but she's a pain in the ass to get a hold of. Even if you reach her she almost always double books. I've had to drive away with blue balls twice as I saw other dudes pull into the driveway before me.
Originally Posted by Hcat113
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-21 07:41 #5196Senior Member

Posts: 768Haven't seen since return. Did a visit months ago. 60 for some bomb no hands head. No interest in fucking her. Kinda big and unattractive. Told me she loved to suck dick. Def showed. YMMV.
Originally Posted by LuckyDuck
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-21 00:27 #5195Senior Member

Posts: 163I reviewed her as not being the same girl in the photos. I'm not entirely sure what happened. I answered her ad a while back to a rooming house place. I think they're friends & either the one I saw was using the girl from the pics account OR. The girl from the pics couldn't do it for whatever reason & stuck me with the friend. Some time after I wrote the review I started noticing both girls posting from different numbers. This time the girl I gave the bad review for was using her own pics, but just not showing her face. They switched it up on me somehow.
The girl that Jon reviewed isn't the one I saw. She certainly looks better than the one I saw.
Sorry for the confusion, all. I'm still a bit confused myself.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-21 20:41 #5194Senior Member

Posts: 237Dude?
Sure that's not a dude?
Originally Posted by JonGris
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



