Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 320 of 662 FirstFirst ... 220 270 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 370 420 ... LastLast
Results 4,786 to 4,800 of 9918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5133
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by Matty1169  [View Original Post]
    Somebody out here had an opposite experience as you. And they made it seem like, she's not those pics. That they didn't match. Or I just read it wrong.
    Does anyone have real verification pic of her. Now I'm skeptical making along hour drive for someone that's not the same in person.

  2. #5132

    Angela

    Like I posted before, I've been away for 5 years and I am trying to see if anyone from before is still around.

    Whatever happened to Angela from Leominster, is she still around? Even before then she was hosting out of her parents place.

    She was bigger but for services we're always great and I never had any problems.

  3. #5131
    Quote Originally Posted by Matty1169  [View Original Post]
    Somebody out here had an opposite experience as you. And they made it seem like, she's not those pics. That they didn't match. Or I just read it wrong.
    I agree with you Matty.

  4. #5130

    Hmm not saying you are lying Jon Gris. But.

    Somebody out here had an opposite experience as you. And they made it seem like, she's not those pics. That they didn't match. Or I just read it wrong.

  5. #5129
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by JonGris  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for everyone that responded to my request for info. I ended up seeing her. Incall was a rooming house type place. Pictures Matched. She was very friendly and welcoming brought me into her place and got settled. BBBJ and Full Service with a bunch of different positions. Good time was had and I will be repeating.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...l/612626338247
    If her pics matched then I definitely got to see her soon.

  6. #5128

    French / Irish Girl Review

    Thanks for everyone that responded to my request for info. I ended up seeing her. Incall was a rooming house type place. Pictures Matched. She was very friendly and welcoming brought me into her place and got settled. BBBJ and Full Service with a bunch of different positions. Good time was had and I will be repeating.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...l/612626338247

  7. #5127
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCrowley8493  [View Original Post]
    Anyone? Says she's new to the area, I've never seen her post before. Asked for rates for 80-130-200, which seems a little TGTBT for her pics.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...m/459708203482
    I went to see her yesterday. Told her I was 10 minute away and she said she was getting in the shower. I arrived at the spot and she had me wait for like 5 minute and since I drove 45 minute. I figured 5 minutes wait aint that long. She gave me room number and went in. She's not bad looking but her boobs still a little fake.

    But due to drugs, I can see she's starting to lose a little of it. She was tweaking and couldn't stand up straight. We did our half hour and we chatted after and left to go to work. I had no issues and for the price. Give her a shot.

  8. #5126

    Isabella

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCrowley8493  [View Original Post]
    Anyone? Says she's new to the area, I've never seen her post before. Asked for rates for 80-130-200, which seems a little TGTBT for her pics.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...m/459708203482
    She caught my eye, as well. You can find reviews on her if you do a search for Candace in the Connecticut forum. I guess she also went by Missy at some point, but I just searched Candace.

    Overall, most of the reviews I saw were not very positive. She probably looked good before the demons hit, but one person said they'd be surprised if she lasted beyond the summer. That review was from late May of this year.

    Based on the reports I saw, I'll be avoiding this one. Good luck if you decide to see her.

  9. #5125

    Isabella

    Anyone? Says she's new to the area, I've never seen her post before. Asked for rates for 80-130-200, which seems a little TGTBT for her pics.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...m/459708203482

  10. #5124
    Quote Originally Posted by WantCash  [View Original Post]
    Any one have info on Amanda? Good or bad.
    Nice place, condo setting, safe, comfortable and no bs. Amanda is a big girl, my preference, and carries it well. She is an outstanding fuck and has never said no to me.

  11. #5123
    Senior Member


    Posts: 418
    Isn't that Diana or Deb or something like (Blonde DD's) that that used to hang around Waltham / Burlingtion some years ago?, I'll see if I can find some old data.

  12. #5122

    I've seen Amanda, and would repeat

    I've seen her several time, and enjoyed my time with her. Taller than pictures make her appear. Smart, sexy and a great person to spend time with. BBBJ and CFS.

    Stay Safe,

    FF.

  13. #5121

    Amanda 1252

    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    Lots of reviews in providence forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Still. There will be more than 1 Amanda in providence and providing link make it easier for us to know who you talking about since a lot of girls change their name.
    Quote Originally Posted by WantCash  [View Original Post]
    Sorry do not know how to add link. Her last four digits are 1252.
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...f/976509142599

    BMD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5A48DC7E-3255-4988-99F1-F8C366682403.jpg‎   E76E0978-5BEF-4C32-BF22-E56F9C0EC77B.jpg‎  

  14. #5120
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Still. There will be more than 1 Amanda in providence and providing link make it easier for us to know who you talking about since a lot of girls change their name.
    Sorry do not know how to add link. Her last four digits are 1252.

  15. #5119
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    Lots of reviews in providence forum.
    Still. There will be more than 1 Amanda in providence and providing link make it easier for us to know who you talking about since a lot of girls change their name.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape