Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 315 of 662 FirstFirst ... 215 265 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 365 415 ... LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,725 of 9918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5208

    Little red

    Was curious if any info on little red.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...s/624769097927 I'm not normally in this area and didn't find anything in search.

  2. #5207

    Sophia

    Any info on this one. Good Bad or Avoid. See link.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/084999496806

  3. #5206
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by Haligan1971  [View Original Post]
    No it auto corrected. " great tits" not tips.
    Oh ok. LOL.

  4. #5205

    Reina

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    So you tips someone that want extra money for DATY or kisses?
    No it auto corrected. " great tits" not tips.

  5. #5204

    Bird on the tits

    Emails a few times and stops. Waste of time.

  6. #5203
    Senior Member


    Posts: 418
    Re: INFO? A'hh, It's a woman with possibly the flattest chest I have ever seen with a bird on it! Sorry couldn't resist.

  7. #5202
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by Haligan1971  [View Original Post]
    She was great. Did make me wait maybe 20 min outside hotel but worth the wait. Pics are accurate. Friendly good attitude. BBBJ, tried daty but she was not having it with out GFE payment. Still don't know what that is, waiting to hear from here. She is hot. Great tips. FS covered. Will repeat.
    So you tips someone that want extra money for DATY or kisses?

  8. #5201

    Reina

    She was great. Did make me wait maybe 20 min outside hotel but worth the wait. Pics are accurate. Friendly good attitude. BBBJ, tried daty but she was not having it with out GFE payment. Still don't know what that is, waiting to hear from here. She is hot. Great tips. FS covered. Will repeat.

  9. #5200

    Waste of time.

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamOfTuna  [View Original Post]
    I responded to thia ad in the Worcester STG on Saturday and. Crickets.

    I did see some reviews where someone hooked up with her. Search "cougar" in this forum.
    Someone responds back but then stops. Apparently not a real person, just a game player.

  10. #5199
    I responded to thia ad in the Worcester STG on Saturday and. Crickets.

    I did see some reviews where someone hooked up with her. Search "cougar" in this forum.

  11. #5198

  12. #5197
    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen since return. Did a visit months ago. 60 for some bomb no hands head. No interest in fucking her. Kinda big and unattractive. Told me she loved to suck dick. Def showed. YMMV.
    Head is good but she's a pain in the ass to get a hold of. Even if you reach her she almost always double books. I've had to drive away with blue balls twice as I saw other dudes pull into the driveway before me.

  13. #5196
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDuck  [View Original Post]
    I think her old ads had chocolate in her title, but I never got a chance to visit. Has anyone seen her since she came back? Probably give her a try this weekend.

    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...d/050954564316
    Haven't seen since return. Did a visit months ago. 60 for some bomb no hands head. No interest in fucking her. Kinda big and unattractive. Told me she loved to suck dick. Def showed. YMMV.

  14. #5195
    I reviewed her as not being the same girl in the photos. I'm not entirely sure what happened. I answered her ad a while back to a rooming house place. I think they're friends & either the one I saw was using the girl from the pics account OR. The girl from the pics couldn't do it for whatever reason & stuck me with the friend. Some time after I wrote the review I started noticing both girls posting from different numbers. This time the girl I gave the bad review for was using her own pics, but just not showing her face. They switched it up on me somehow.

    The girl that Jon reviewed isn't the one I saw. She certainly looks better than the one I saw.

    Sorry for the confusion, all. I'm still a bit confused myself.

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    I trust Jon. And I did some research on the girl and FWIW I think she's legit. I haven't seen her though.

  15. #5194

    Dude?

    Quote Originally Posted by JonGris  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for everyone that responded to my request for info. I ended up seeing her. Incall was a rooming house type place. Pictures Matched. She was very friendly and welcoming brought me into her place and got settled. BBBJ and Full Service with a bunch of different positions. Good time was had and I will be repeating.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...l/612626338247
    Sure that's not a dude?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape