Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: The Woodshed

+ Add Report
Page 42 of 249 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 92 142 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 3728
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3113

    Second one is a scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by FlaWill  [View Original Post]
    I hit the button for a "local" girl, with a 904 area code, hoping for something sane. She's "Cherry Bomb", a local redhead (love redheads). She didn't wave the advance booking card just quoted a ridiculous rate fee. Something like $250 QV, $300 HH, and $350 H for incall off Atlantic & Kernan. Her outcall (my preference) was even more insane. $400 Hour and $600 for 2 Hours. She added that she has a hard time making money here and was thinking about moving (probably a great idea). I wished her well and she got snotty. I say fly away little red bird.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co.../506930234812. "Cherry Bomb".

    I decided to reach out to another with an out of the area number. Quoted a reasonable $160 for an hour outcall but then the "You have to give me something in advance for booking". I play the game and get their cash app info and tell them it's too much. They counter with a lower amount, then lower again, I just couldn't get them down to break my record of $10. We had a nice hour or two playing the game. I think they're still waiting for my $15 Advance Booking fee.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/401156035890 "Enjoy your own style. Hungry Girl".
    If any ads says "your own style" or "sexy girl", it's a overseas scammer wanting a deposit.

  2. #3112
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooter6  [View Original Post]
    What a shame. Atl & Kernan is my neck of the woods. Dang it for the GPS.

    I can understand why she's not making anything with those rates. GTFOH.
    Was just throwing my 2 cents in too, I would love to see her, but with the rates quoted and possible limitations in services I look for on my dates I can't afford to throw away good money for what I want and not get it.

    I do have a thing for redheads too and she likes wearing my favorite type of lingerie, black sheer stockings.

  3. #3111
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaWill  [View Original Post]
    I hit the button for a "local" girl, with a 904 area code, hoping for something sane. She's "Cherry Bomb", a local redhead (love redheads). She didn't wave the advance booking card just quoted a ridiculous rate fee. Something like $250 QV, $300 HH, and $350 H for incall off Atlantic & Kernan. Her outcall (my preference) was even more insane. $400 Hour and $600 for 2 Hours. She added that she has a hard time making money here and was thinking about moving (probably a great idea). I wished her well and she got snotty. I say fly away little red bird.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co.../506930234812. "Cherry Bomb".

    I decided to reach out to another with an out of the area number. Quoted a reasonable $160 for an hour outcall but then the "You have to give me something in advance for booking". I play the game and get their cash app info and tell them it's too much. They counter with a lower amount, then lower again, I just couldn't get them down to break my record of $10. We had a nice hour or two playing the game. I think they're still waiting for my $15 Advance Booking fee.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/401156035890 "Enjoy your own style. Hungry Girl".
    What a shame. Atl & Kernan is my neck of the woods. Dang it for the GPS.

    I can understand why she's not making anything with those rates. GTFOH.

  4. #3110
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeH  [View Original Post]
    I would love to see the first girl in your post, but 250 qv is insane. I've reached out to her and her donation is always the same, she a hot little thing but for 250 ill pass.
    I would as well and was hoping with a local area code she was legit. Instead, she's nuts asking for $250 QV (Incall) and $300 qv (Outcall). Rate schedule just goes off the chart after that. Yeah, she's a cute redhead and I have a weakness for them but, I'm not stupid to pay these prices. I'll just set something up with my regular and schedule a title something extra with my UTR girl. Be warned, if she doesn't get her way she gets real ugly and I was being a gentleman.

    On the bright side, the other scam is down to $10 advance booking. Just maybe I can get them to $5! Occasionally, I just love toying with these scams.

  5. #3109

    Kimber

    Quote Originally Posted by FlaWill  [View Original Post]
    I hit the button for a "local" girl, with a 904 area code, hoping for something sane. She's "Cherry Bomb", a local redhead (love redheads). She didn't wave the advance booking card just quoted a ridiculous rate fee. Something like $250 QV, $300 HH, and $350 H for incall off Atlantic & Kernan. Her outcall (my preference) was even more insane. $400 Hour and $600 for 2 Hours. She added that she has a hard time making money here and was thinking about moving (probably a great idea). I wished her well and she got snotty. I say fly away little red bird.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co.../506930234812. "Cherry Bomb".

    I decided to reach out to another with an out of the area number. Quoted a reasonable $160 for an hour outcall but then the "You have to give me something in advance for booking". I play the game and get their cash app info and tell them it's too much. They counter with a lower amount, then lower again, I just couldn't get them down to break my record of $10. We had a nice hour or two playing the game. I think they're still waiting for my $15 Advance Booking fee.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/401156035890 "Enjoy your own style. Hungry Girl".
    I would love to see the first girl in your post, but 250 qv is insane. I've reached out to her and her donation is always the same, she a hot little thing but for 250 ill pass.

  6. #3108
    The first one is great service wise if you can handle the rates. They also go up and down like the crypto market so buy on the dip if you can.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlaWill  [View Original Post]
    I hit the button for a "local" girl, with a 904 area code, hoping for something sane. She's "Cherry Bomb", a local redhead (love redheads). She didn't wave the advance booking card just quoted a ridiculous rate fee. Something like $250 QV, $300 HH, and $350 H for incall off Atlantic & Kernan. Her outcall (my preference) was even more insane. $400 Hour and $600 for 2 Hours. She added that she has a hard time making money here and was thinking about moving (probably a great idea). I wished her well and she got snotty. I say fly away little red bird.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co.../506930234812. "Cherry Bomb".

    I decided to reach out to another with an out of the area number. Quoted a reasonable $160 for an hour outcall but then the "You have to give me something in advance for booking". I play the game and get their cash app info and tell them it's too much. They counter with a lower amount, then lower again, I just couldn't get them down to break my record of $10. We had a nice hour or two playing the game. I think they're still waiting for my $15 Advance Booking fee.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/401156035890 "Enjoy your own style. Hungry Girl".

  7. #3107

    Here's two more crazies. Public Service

    I hit the button for a "local" girl, with a 904 area code, hoping for something sane. She's "Cherry Bomb", a local redhead (love redheads). She didn't wave the advance booking card just quoted a ridiculous rate fee. Something like $250 QV, $300 HH, and $350 H for incall off Atlantic & Kernan. Her outcall (my preference) was even more insane. $400 Hour and $600 for 2 Hours. She added that she has a hard time making money here and was thinking about moving (probably a great idea). I wished her well and she got snotty. I say fly away little red bird.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co.../506930234812. "Cherry Bomb".

    I decided to reach out to another with an out of the area number. Quoted a reasonable $160 for an hour outcall but then the "You have to give me something in advance for booking". I play the game and get their cash app info and tell them it's too much. They counter with a lower amount, then lower again, I just couldn't get them down to break my record of $10. We had a nice hour or two playing the game. I think they're still waiting for my $15 Advance Booking fee.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/401156035890 "Enjoy your own style. Hungry Girl".
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8DA64573-239A-4895-96CA-FB6F2578B04C.jpg‎   BBC308BE-C849-4D48-876E-08DF2618410B.jpg‎   56ACDEB7-7F73-4307-9F23-4C23A7836523.jpeg‎   96310266-4CFF-40CC-A700-C645E1AF90E0.jpg‎   9B1ADE54-F692-4398-96BA-CDF3FF17E553.jpeg‎  

    7DAB1F9F-E48B-4797-87F9-B162ADAC25A5.jpg‎  

  8. #3106

    STG Scams

    When I find a scam Ad on the usual websites, I feel like it's a Public Service to fuck with them. I always recommend a burner phone but each person has their preference for protecting their identity. Recommend using a photo search site similar to TinEye and search a few of the Ad's photos. When you get a bunch of returns, you know it's likely a scammer Ad. I get to reply them asking easy questions like "What part of town are you in?" and letting them know I'm looking for a regular thing. Some post their rates and list in / outcall as an option.

    I texted these two today asking the usual questions and giving away no information. The first one "Fun Sexy Freak" replied 30 minutes later with "1 hour $200". Then they ask for a "50% booking advance". I tell them no way and crickets as they move on to some other sucker.

    The second "Sweet Tight" girl replied asking how long I want a couple hours later. They then quoted their rate, which is already in their Ad. Now the fun starts as I text back and forth with questions. I get the "Advance Booking Fee" to "confirm" but we haven't set a date, time, or location. I get the usual "it's for my safety" and "because I've been badly scammed". I kept this one going for a while before telling them to take a hike.

    Be safe out there, never send money EVER for a first date, do your homework and take part in the Public Service campaign!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...k/179688857188 "Fun Sexy Freak".

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/257262100408 "Sweet Tight".
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3D48D55D-8AFE-436D-BA6B-D890BDFA089F.jpg‎   C6577003-03BE-4735-935C-BF7C6F8B5619.jpg‎   C9BDFAD3-4DF9-4ABA-843D-AEF00123A5A2.jpg‎   F7E33C2E-7416-49DC-8CFE-172911610152.jpg‎   19AEBF76-8572-4D81-9EDF-B59326C433F0.jpg‎  

    A3A37007-AFCC-45B0-8184-9D0B98A8ECEA.jpg‎  

  9. #3105
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Shut TF Up Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by SsMandy  [View Original Post]
    Sorry guys wasnt me I won't even drive on p. H. Nice try at slander but anyone who knows me knows that's not a possibility.
    Noone gives a shit. Get back in the kitchen. Make sammiches.

  10. #3104

    I messaged

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    Fellas, help me out! So, as many of you know, I gave you information on this UTR. She text me out of the blue sometimes with these emergencies saying she has no money or place to stay. Now, I know I gave at least 30-40 guys her information, so why is she still in dire straights?!

    Can you please tell me if you have attempted to reach out to her and did she ghost you or basically, did not follow through. If a certain number of you tell me that she blew you off, then I will know she is a victim of her own doing / circumstances. Let me know, please. Thanks.
    Arlington is not a great location for me. With employees and a wife, I need to be able to justify absences from where I'm supposed to be. Somebody on Collins is on my way to work. Somebody at the airport I can sometimes justify because I have a vendor out that way. Even Southside / JTB or University I have rare errands. I never visit Arlington for any reason. If I did, I'd throw her a bone (pun totally intended).

  11. #3103

    About not much info

    Quote Originally Posted by FlaWill  [View Original Post]
    Funny thing about tossing out a number without any sort of details, like her first name. I once tried that and it turned out it was an EX and the guy was looking to cause some issue with her. That's why I reached out to you in a pm asking for just a bit more info. I got nothing so I passed. I'm always looking to find another UTR and I get that you're busy, but no info = no contact. Been down this road before.
    I was actually leaving it up to her to text you a pic of herself, such as holding a toothbrush or 2 fingers or something. This way, you'd know if she was someone you knew or if she was according to your liking. I guess asking her to do a little work was asking too much!

  12. #3102
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    Fellas, help me out! So, as many of you know, I gave you information on this UTR. She text me out of the blue sometimes with these emergencies saying she has no money or place to stay. Now, I know I gave at least 30-40 guys her information, so why is she still in dire straights?!

    Can you please tell me if you have attempted to reach out to her and did she ghost you or basically, did not follow through. If a certain number of you tell me that she blew you off, then I will know she is a victim of her own doing / circumstances. Let me know, please. Thanks.
    Texts were spotty at best and when she did communicate she was "desperate" and needed an advance. Same bs I could get on my own using SKIP. Not blaming you, I'm blaming her.

  13. #3101

    Ghosted as well

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    Fellas, help me out! So, as many of you know, I gave you information on this UTR. She text me out of the blue sometimes with these emergencies saying she has no money or place to stay. Now, I know I gave at least 30-40 guys her information, so why is she still in dire straights?!

    Can you please tell me if you have attempted to reach out to her and did she ghost you or basically, did not follow through. If a certain number of you tell me that she blew you off, then I will know she is a victim of her own doing / circumstances. Let me know, please. Thanks.
    I hit here up and comms were spotty then she didn't have a place for the deed and said she was by Dennys in op. Haven't heard from her since.

  14. #3100
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    Fellas, help me out! So, as many of you know, I gave you information on this UTR. She text me out of the blue sometimes with these emergencies saying she has no money or place to stay. Now, I know I gave at least 30-40 guys her information, so why is she still in dire straights?!

    Can you please tell me if you have attempted to reach out to her and did she ghost you or basically, did not follow through. If a certain number of you tell me that she blew you off, then I will know she is a victim of her own doing / circumstances. Let me know, please. Thanks.
    I know I hit her up and she responded right away. Texted her back asking where she was located and her rates and two days later she responded at like 2 am and then never responded again.

  15. #3099
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    Fellas, help me out! So, as many of you know, I gave you information on this UTR. She text me out of the blue sometimes with these emergencies saying she has no money or place to stay. Now, I know I gave at least 30-40 guys her information, so why is she still in dire straights?!

    Can you please tell me if you have attempted to reach out to her and did she ghost you or basically, did not follow through. If a certain number of you tell me that she blew you off, then I will know she is a victim of her own doing / circumstances. Let me know, please. Thanks.
    Funny thing about tossing out a number without any sort of details, like her first name. I once tried that and it turned out it was an EX and the guy was looking to cause some issue with her. That's why I reached out to you in a pm asking for just a bit more info. I got nothing so I passed. I'm always looking to find another UTR and I get that you're busy, but no info = no contact. Been down this road before.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape