Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: The Woodshed

+ Add Report
Page 43 of 249 FirstFirst ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 93 143 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 645 of 3728
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3098

    Ghosted

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    Fellas, help me out! So, as many of you know, I gave you information on this UTR. She text me out of the blue sometimes with these emergencies saying she has no money or place to stay. Now, I know I gave at least 30-40 guys her information, so why is she still in dire straights?!

    Can you please tell me if you have attempted to reach out to her and did she ghost you or basically, did not follow through. If a certain number of you tell me that she blew you off, then I will know she is a victim of her own doing / circumstances. Let me know, please. Thanks.
    She hit me up randomly and said she was stuck in Arlington. Needed money for a room or a ride. I offered both, then she ghosted. Haven't heard back. She seems flaky.

    I can't remember the name she went by when she would post. I always called her crazy eyes. What did she go by then?

  2. #3097

    About the UTR I recommended

    Fellas, help me out! So, as many of you know, I gave you information on this UTR. She text me out of the blue sometimes with these emergencies saying she has no money or place to stay. Now, I know I gave at least 30-40 guys her information, so why is she still in dire straights?!

    Can you please tell me if you have attempted to reach out to her and did she ghost you or basically, did not follow through. If a certain number of you tell me that she blew you off, then I will know she is a victim of her own doing / circumstances. Let me know, please. Thanks.

  3. #3096
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Sure Thing

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu69  [View Original Post]
    OK well then tell your gf or wife I be there at 7:50 pm.
    My EX blew up to 250 lbs, living with some dude out west. Want her address?

  4. #3095

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    How about you quit cock blocking? Are you jealous, hating or both?

    I'd like a little preggo fun thank you.
    "Our girlfriend bro". Funny as shit!

  5. #3094

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    I'm all for a female bettering her life.

    Be a bro and let her know that I'll be by around eight to pick her up.
    OK well then tell your gf or wife I be there at 7:50 pm.

  6. #3093
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    I Most Definitely Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu69  [View Original Post]
    LOL well if that's how you see it so be it, but yea she definitely out due to wanting a better life, and not catching anything or dying from candy like every other girl does, shit I mean isn't it a good thing when a female decides to better her life.
    I'm all for a female bettering her life.

    Be a bro and let her know that I'll be by around eight to pick her up.

  7. #3092

    Cock blocking

    Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    How about you quit cock blocking? Are you jealous, hating or both?

    I'd like a little preggo fun thank you.
    LOL well if that's how you see it so be it, but yea she definitely out due to wanting a better life, and not catching anything or dying from candy like every other girl does, shit I mean isn't it a good thing when a female decides to better her life.

  8. #3091
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Hey Mr Jealous Guy

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu69  [View Original Post]
    I was saying Hartley is still preggo and at home with me. Sorry why'all had to take her out the business. Be careful her friend who still does stg took her photos and is posting as her to setup guys. You don't have to believe me. But she is retired for good. She does call the admin every time she see post up with her pics to have taken down.
    How about you quit cock blocking? Are you jealous, hating or both?

    I'd like a little preggo fun thank you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20210624_104132.jpg‎   63a9fab5650e22648f477fb8cafe2173f25cc7441f3533e9295c5d7dd41e438f_1.jpg‎  

  9. #3090

    Phone

    Quote Originally Posted by BoxCar255  [View Original Post]
    See post #3129 I think that is proof that Effy does keep them. I think the burner phone is a good idea for most but there is proof positive on this one. Looks like drugs are taking her down fast and it's a matter of time before she has to leverage her way out of trouble. Not worth the risk.
    Duval county has so many problems and judges soft on drugs I don't think just numbers is worth much leverage at all, unless you slinging a lot of candy. How many times we see these girls get busted and they out in 2 days or so. Duval county court system is a joke LOL.

    But def good idea to use a burner, at minimum for the first time or two.

  10. #3089

    Exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Like every one previous said, USE BURNER NUMBERS!! Scammer love it when you use your personal numbers because they can look up your name and residence very easily. Not to mention, providers will blow your phone up when they need their fix.
    Just do it.

  11. #3088

    Use Burners

    Quote Originally Posted by Jringo2020  [View Original Post]
    If you think for one second that anyone of these girls in Jacksonville wouldn't burn you to save their own ass you are crazy, they all are running some kind of scam or con here, an honest hooker is a oxymoron. Just saying, might be a few but rare, most just looking to ge that next fix and will lie, cheat or steal to get it. It's the nature of the beast with this game.

    I don't think she keeps texts but I don't know for certain.
    Like every one previous said, USE BURNER NUMBERS!! Scammer love it when you use your personal numbers because they can look up your name and residence very easily. Not to mention, providers will blow your phone up when they need their fix.

  12. #3087

    Google Voice

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    I use a text app, so I have a different phone number every time I monger.
    I've been using Google Voice for about 2 years now.

    I learned the hard way years ago using my personal cell number. I should have known better, and it cost me dearly. You can read between the lines for what I'm saying.

    I've recently seen a few providers ads stating no text apps or whatever. Yeah, F. You. Not worth it gentlemen, USE an app.

    HR.

  13. #3086

    Text Apps

    Quote Originally Posted by Jringo2020  [View Original Post]
    If you think for one second that anyone of these girls in Jacksonville wouldn't burn you to save their own ass you are crazy, they all are running some kind of scam or con here, an honest hooker is a oxymoron. Just saying, might be a few but rare, most just looking to ge that next fix and will lie, cheat or steal to get it. It's the nature of the beast with this game.

    I don't think she keeps texts but I don't know for certain.
    I use a text app, so I have a different phone number every time I monger.

  14. #3085
    Quote Originally Posted by Jringo2020  [View Original Post]
    If you think for one second that anyone of these girls in Jacksonville wouldn't burn you to save their own ass you are crazy, they all are running some kind of scam or con here, an honest hooker is a oxymoron. Just saying, might be a few but rare, most just looking to ge that next fix and will lie, cheat or steal to get it. It's the nature of the beast with this game.

    I don't think she keeps texts but I don't know for certain.
    See post #3129 I think that is proof that Effy does keep them. I think the burner phone is a good idea for most but there is proof positive on this one. Looks like drugs are taking her down fast and it's a matter of time before she has to leverage her way out of trouble. Not worth the risk.

  15. #3084
    Senior Member


    Posts: 119

    Burners. Use them!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jringo2020  [View Original Post]
    If you think for one second that anyone of these girls in Jacksonville wouldn't burn you to save their own ass you are crazy, they all are running some kind of scam or con here, an honest hooker is a oxymoron. Just saying, might be a few but rare, most just looking to ge that next fix and will lie, cheat or steal to get it. It's the nature of the beast with this game.

    I don't think she keeps texts but I don't know for certain.
    Burners are your friend. Anyone can save my texts. There's no way to trace my burner to me. If it gets too hot, into the trash it goes. They are pretty affordable now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape