Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,961 to 18,975 of 41280
-
07-26-21 09:45 #22320Senior Member

Posts: 522Wasn't it the little petite chick with the tats on her face. Had a nice little bubble booty. Can't remember her name. She was a good one also.
Originally Posted by Pipelayer10
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-21 23:53 #22319Senior Member

Posts: 416Yes indeed
I remember seeing her often on the west side and her always saying she was going into the industry. That was some good box and mouth. Missing providers like her. Do you remember who her running partner was?
Originally Posted by EaglesSb
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-21 20:40 #22318Senior Member

Posts: 690I Think You Saw A Guy
Look at the pics more closely. And the box below was shallow and weird feeling, right?
Originally Posted by Hunter375
[View Original Post]
I am not sure, but I think that is a guy who had surgery. So yep, I agree that not repeating is probably a good idea.
-
07-25-21 20:30 #22317Senior Member

Posts: 1055That's my old buddy James
Shallow box but he sucks a mean dick! LOL.
Originally Posted by Hunter375
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-21 19:43 #22316Regular Member

Posts: 5Destiny is no longer working
Ok see here Gentlemen you should not cast stones as you all live in glass houses she is a beautiful person and I'm the bigger one that lives with her.
Originally Posted by DudeJax904
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-21 16:59 #22315Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 18Never
Sorry guys wasnt me I won't even drive on p. H. Nice try at slander but anyone who knows me knows that's not a possibility.
Originally Posted by Ldwldwldw
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-21 15:51 #22314Senior Member

Posts: 118Clear your inbox
Unrelated to the post, you need to clean your inbox LOL.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-21 13:42 #22313Senior Member

Posts: 444Rock Hudson
Check out his cause of death:
Originally Posted by Ctblakmandingo
[View Original Post]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rock_Hudson
-
07-25-21 09:31 #22312Senior Member

Posts: 522Good ol days
The good ol days. Before crackheads took over the scene. I asked about her a few months back. Wonder do she still provide on the side when she's in town.
Originally Posted by EaglesSb
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-21 20:40 #22311Senior Member

Posts: 708She's okay. Aims to please. Pics are accurate. She's been reviewed in the last week or so.
Originally Posted by JamesRough
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-21 20:38 #22310Senior Member

Posts: 708Agreed. I usually have the same hang up. Not only because of the safety of the location and not knowing who else is there. But also because of the neighbors, these gals typically do not have great traffic management skills nor a good understanding of their surroundings. In these situations I opt for evenings for the concealment of darkness. Otherwise coming from someone who is as skiddish as yourself, I thinks it's a pretty okay situation.
Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-21 20:32 #22309Senior Member

Posts: 708She lives in Jacksonville now.
Originally Posted by LTlurker53
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-21 20:31 #22308Senior Member

Posts: 708I remember. I just left a review about her two days ago.
Originally Posted by LTlurker53
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-21 19:29 #22307Senior Member

Posts: 173Barbie
Dreamt about this one awhile back.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...c/631472385072
Very mechanical, not much for conversations, and difficult to get in contact with. On the higher end of the donation scale. Will cancel for silly reasons like not texting back instantly. Stuck up personality in general.
Travels with a dog and a bouncer, though you'll never know about the latter unless you extensively search here.
Definitely hot, though.
-
07-24-21 17:54 #22306Regular Member

Posts: 3Speaking facts.
Originally Posted by PipiLong
[View Original Post]
Country69.








Reply With Quote





