Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 115 of 468 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 165 215 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 7015
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5305

    The penthouse club

    While the interior is nice and modern with dancers who are "open minded" (such as Bella) pic below, one would think that things would have improved or at least gotten better than before. In their website they describe their club as ultra luxurious. In my experience, a business that overuses this word (like every new or remodeled apartment complex in this area) is just using meaningless words to justify overcharging for everything. It reminds me vibewise of the snooty restaurants in Naples, Palm Beach, and Boca Raton that posts their menu on the front of their business to show off how if you work for a living this is not for you.

    How this club runs their business is on them. But my encounter with Bella when I went was marred by a bunch of entitled trust fund brats who didn't tip and who were rude and arrogant to staff. They were loud and gave off this "do you know who I am?" Statement. Not all but this group of wealth hoarders felt like it was a privilege for the establishment to have these self appointed gentleman of esteemed reputation as job creators. One of the guys even said to a dancer," I got a job opening for you. Cmon babe a blow job is better than no job at all. ".

    Belle has an * page but I won't return. $20 cover $7 parking pricey drinks & everything else made it seem like a nightclub / upscale restaurant that caters to deep pockets and clientele who treat staff like they are beneath them.

    Stay safe.

    I recommend Belle. But bring you wallet if you can afford to splurge.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BBC74F90-A87B-44B1-AE84-ECAA9FAFD67F.jpg‎  

  2. #5304

    Dancer name?

    Quote Originally Posted by VallesKnight23  [View Original Post]
    Anyone Know This Girl Used To work or Still works at Tampa Gold Club? She Used to Go To My School Back in Ohio and I'm Coming To Tampa For Vacation and Plan On Getting a Lap Dance from Her and Willing to Play anything for Extra services! Just Wants To here Stories about her She a Freak with Some Bomb Pussy! She admitted to me and another friend she Likes To Get Freaky with certain clients.
    What name would she dance under?

  3. #5303

    Tamp Gold Club striper

    Anyone Know This Girl Used To work or Still works at Tampa Gold Club? She Used to Go To My School Back in Ohio and I'm Coming To Tampa For Vacation and Plan On Getting a Lap Dance from Her and Willing to Play anything for Extra services! Just Wants To here Stories about her She a Freak with Some Bomb Pussy! She admitted to me and another friend she Likes To Get Freaky with certain clients.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20191119-001159_Instagram.jpg‎   Screenshot_20201130-225205_Instagram.jpg‎   Screenshot_20191119-001319_Instagram.jpg‎   Screenshot_20201130-225131_Instagram.jpg‎   Screenshot_20201130-225117_Instagram.jpg‎  

    Screenshot_20201202-021414_Instagram.jpg‎  

  4. #5302

    Toca dejavu

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulHamnet  [View Original Post]
    Before this COVID surge, I had planned on visiting Deja vu. Toca is dancing all week I think according to her social media. Last time I was in, I was quoted $25 a song but they were offering 3 for 60. It wasn't too busy when I went but because gals like toca don't come in till 11 pm, I can't make it because my work schedule, along with my work brothers and sisters is horrible. Yesterday was my first day off in 11 straight days and I wish I could go but I was exhausted all day.

    Harlow is another woman who I would love to see again. But I keep missing her because the schedule just doesn't work for me. I recommend trying both out. If you have a life outside of work.

    Stay safe.
    Does Toca provide extras? I've seen her posted on here so many times before but no mention of if she does anything special.

  5. #5301

    The Studio

    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78  [View Original Post]
    I was in tampa working and went to the Studio and visited Harlow. I wasn't sure where to put this review but for anyone that doesn't know its a "lingerie modeling" place basically a personal strip club. Three girls there working theres three little rooms. The room is private but whoever built it, didn't put the walls all the way to the ceiling, I'm guessing since its in a little plaza and the build was after the fact I'm sure, so you could hear what happens in the next room. Anyway, I was the only one there at the time and had planned on meeting harlow. Her service was great as always and much more comfortable than when at the strip club. For the hour its honestly less than what I had to fork out in my last tampa strip club meeting, didn't have to go to lap dance first then pay all the different charges for rooms and door, etc. 270 total for an hour. Covered but most everything on the menu. I didn't last the whole hour but I'm sure you get the whole hour if you can. Anyway just wanted to share. According to harlow's insta theres about 7 girls that work there that rotate. I did also get introduced to Luna which is a nice looking thicc blonde which I need to go back and see one day. Any way, seems like a good alternative to the strip clubs for about the same money and theres no endless drain of cash. Experience same as an AMP as far as ease of transaction goes.
    Do any of the girls there offer BBBJ? Is that something you can find out from them before you put down your $270?

  6. #5300
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulHamnet  [View Original Post]
    Before this COVID surge, I had planned on visiting Deja vu. Toca is dancing all week I think according to her social media. Last time I was in, I was quoted $25 a song but they were offering 3 for 60. It wasn't too busy when I went but because gals like toca don't come in till 11 pm, I can't make it because my work schedule, along with my work brothers and sisters is horrible. Yesterday was my first day off in 11 straight days and I wish I could go but I was exhausted all day.

    Harlow is another woman who I would love to see again. But I keep missing her because the schedule just doesn't work for me. I recommend trying both out. If you have a life outside of work.

    Stay safe.
    Back in the early days of the pandemic, I drove from near downtown Tampa to the since burned down club near the Pasco Hernando County line to see Toca. I had seen some great pics and glowing reviews for her. She did a somewhat expensive BBBJ, can't remember if it was cim. She was easily the most detached, mechanical, dancer I have ever met. I salvaged the night by finding a couple other more personable dancers and had some fun with them but I am still annoyed that I drove so far for this chick. If you like her, cool, but never again for me. Nothing against you; your posts are great. All of us aren't always going to agree on these chicks.

  7. #5299

    Deja vu dancer schedules

    Before this COVID surge, I had planned on visiting Deja vu. Toca is dancing all week I think according to her social media. Last time I was in, I was quoted $25 a song but they were offering 3 for 60. It wasn't too busy when I went but because gals like toca don't come in till 11 pm, I can't make it because my work schedule, along with my work brothers and sisters is horrible. Yesterday was my first day off in 11 straight days and I wish I could go but I was exhausted all day.

    Harlow is another woman who I would love to see again. But I keep missing her because the schedule just doesn't work for me. I recommend trying both out. If you have a life outside of work.

    Stay safe.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3892E532-98AE-4933-B3F7-CBC6EFDACC6F.jpg‎  

  8. #5298

    The Studio

    I was in tampa working and went to the Studio and visited Harlow. I wasn't sure where to put this review but for anyone that doesn't know its a "lingerie modeling" place basically a personal strip club. Three girls there working theres three little rooms. The room is private but whoever built it, didn't put the walls all the way to the ceiling, I'm guessing since its in a little plaza and the build was after the fact I'm sure, so you could hear what happens in the next room. Anyway, I was the only one there at the time and had planned on meeting harlow. Her service was great as always and much more comfortable than when at the strip club. For the hour its honestly less than what I had to fork out in my last tampa strip club meeting, didn't have to go to lap dance first then pay all the different charges for rooms and door, etc. 270 total for an hour. Covered but most everything on the menu. I didn't last the whole hour but I'm sure you get the whole hour if you can. Anyway just wanted to share. According to harlow's insta theres about 7 girls that work there that rotate. I did also get introduced to Luna which is a nice looking thicc blonde which I need to go back and see one day. Any way, seems like a good alternative to the strip clubs for about the same money and theres no endless drain of cash. Experience same as an AMP as far as ease of transaction goes.

  9. #5297
    Quote Originally Posted by Waarthog  [View Original Post]
    I think you are exaggerating and maybe fear mongering. It's not going to stop me. And I'm not vaccinated.
    It's probably not going to stop me either, but I'll either at least avoid clubs that are heavily packed (which I normally do anyway), mask up anywhere it is particularly crowded and am not too worried about getting too sick even if I do catch it BECAUSE I AM vaccinated.

    Frankly, I'm more concerned about possibly catching a mild or asymptomatic case and then passing it along to someone who can't get vaccinated (e.g. those under 12, immunity-compromised etc.) or add to the transmission environment where even worse variants than delta might develop.

    The real problem is that its exactly those people who refuse to get vaccinated who also refuse to wear masks or do anything else to reduce the spread of the virus that have left the conditions where the virus can continue to spread and even resurge and possibly necessitate all the more responsible people (who have already done their part) to have to break out our masks again and possibly face other returned restrictions.

    Quote Originally Posted by AceKingQueen  [View Original Post]
    ... Everyone is free to take their own decision....
    Sadly true. As it stands now, people are allowed to choose for themselves whether to get vaccinated. And if it was only their health they were putting at risk that would be perfectly fine. The problem is their choice can also put at risk the health of those who don't have that choice or allow variants to develop and spread that could effect everyone. If everyone just got the damned vaccine already, the risk of catching and/or spreading the virus in area strip clubs and similar public venues wouldn't even be an issue.

  10. #5296

    I Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by RobbinHoodz  [View Original Post]
    I work in healthcare and know for a fact that the largest hospital in Tampa isn't prepared for the number of Covid cases that they foresee coming. I love the strip clubs more than regular mongering but I'm staying away for a while, and I'm vaccinated.

    Everyone's threat model is different but to me it's just not worth it. I could share some Covid horror stories but that's not what this forum is for so I'll just reiterate to keep thinking with the big head and stay safe.
    I agree on what you say. At least for me it's not worth visiting a club now. Will take a break for couple of months.

    Everyone is free to take their own decision. Someone who is single and live alone will have different level of threat than one living with small kids or elderly parents.

  11. #5295
    Quote Originally Posted by Waarthog  [View Original Post]
    I think you are exaggerating and maybe fear mongering. It's not going to stop me. And I'm not vaccinated.
    I work in healthcare and know for a fact that the largest hospital in Tampa isn't prepared for the number of Covid cases that they foresee coming. I love the strip clubs more than regular mongering but I'm staying away for a while, and I'm vaccinated.

    Everyone's threat model is different but to me it's just not worth it. I could share some Covid horror stories but that's not what this forum is for so I'll just reiterate to keep thinking with the big head and stay safe.

  12. #5294

    The state of stripclubs

    Quote Originally Posted by Waarthog  [View Original Post]
    I think you are exaggerating and maybe fear mongering. It's not going to stop me. And I'm not vaccinated.
    When it comes to making decisions, we are all grown men. We made our bed and sleep on it. I'm not speaking for just myself. As someone who has to work in a hot greasy, closed in place, nothing frustrates us more by not having a healthy work life balance and not being able to go to a place you like is frustrating for me. Unlike other places in Florida, I can't find a higher density of stripclubs that dancers jump back and forth from than the Dale Mabry corridor. I simply made a recommendation for this area. Clubs in Pasco like the Vue in my opinion are safer, offer more, and are not so jam packed especially during the day. Its less likely to be a transmission site than say the tourist trap clubs such as 2001 or Mons Venus.

    The general public has no idea how businesses handle an outbreak. Most retailers handle this internally sending a confidential alert to an employee who may have come in contact with a fellow worker who has tested positive. But this is where I would advise caution.

    Because people have to make money, even if they have mild symptoms, the culture in this country is to come into work sick. Or the stripclub sick.

    There's no such thing as an excused absence. Most places suck at giving their workers sick pay. If they don't work, they don't get paid. COVID has a 2 week incubation period so a lot of people can't lose so much money if they stay home that whole time.

    Every ones situation is different. People will do what they do. Opinions are welcomed. My 2 cents is this. Going into a high population dense stripclub with limited square feet and questionable ventilation is risky. Its somewhat similar to doing BBFS with a dancer who has every STD in the book. The little head might feel good now but I don't want people to regret it later.

    Many of my comrades in hospitality enjoy stripclubs because its the only thing we can enjoy after work. Props to clubs like Scores for offering service industry nights. I don't know about you but I'm not exaggerating when I say that long hours plus long commutes plus working 6 days or God forbid more. Now takeaway a hangout spot and it becomes a challenge to have a life outside work.

    Its been a hell of a couple of years man.

    Stay safe.

  13. #5293

    Vixen at Ybor

    Quote Originally Posted by Recon8811  [View Original Post]
    I drove down last week for a business meeting. I had an opportunity to stop by Ybor Strip. I went there looking for Vixen for no avail. I don't know if she's dancing at another club. I got hit up by a couple of Cubans quoting $300. I bailed.
    I've been catching her on the Wednesday day shift lately. She's definitely still there.

  14. #5292

    Dale Mabry stripclubs

    Yesterday corporate asked me to come in to work a stadium area eatery. The only context given was Comicon was coming. I was looking forward to being in an area with a high density of clubs.

    I come in today and got hit by why I was needed like a freight train. Gigantic COVID outbreak. Management decimated. People walking out in the middle of shifts. Many hospitalizations. It's like this in the Tampa Bay Area but Dale Mabry has been the worst.

    Unless you can afford to get sick, I would recommend against going to the stripclubs at this time. Dancers move around from club to club. They frequent restaurants that spread the virus. More than a few dancers from 2001, Scores, and Mons Venus stop at Starbucks for a beverage. Later they might eat or hang out at the restaurant many workers who are exhausted and sweaty have to break down a kitchen, scrub it, sweep it and mop it.

    The last post referenced a club that has a chronic roach problem. Do you really think sanitation crews are going to deep clean the bar or bathroom at the stripclubs? No way staff is getting compensated for the amount of work they have to do.

    What a mess.

  15. #5291

    Curious

    Whats the experience like at Charlottes cabaret?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape