Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 7015
-
07-20-21 16:35 #5275Senior Member

Posts: 289Ended up choosing Gold Club. Nothing doing, but it was nice to visit again. I hadn't been there since it was called Gold Rush.
Originally Posted by BbbjtcLover
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-21 06:15 #5274Senior Member

Posts: 189Recent visit
I drove down last week for a business meeting. I had an opportunity to stop by Ybor Strip. I went there looking for Vixen for no avail. I don't know if she's dancing at another club. I got hit up by a couple of Cubans quoting $300. I bailed.
-
07-19-21 10:38 #5273Senior Member

Posts: 289Looking for Recommendation
It's been awhile for me, but between the dayshifts at Golds or Ybor Strip. Which is the better option for extras? (really just looking for a nice BBBJ).
-
07-11-21 23:17 #5272Senior Member

Posts: 137Pink Pony.
The owner Dewayne died a month or more ago. From what I understand James the 'manager' is part owner and I think the owner of the building has skin in the game.
Originally Posted by ManateeFresh
[View Original Post]
In my opinion they will be closed / sold / whatever by the end of the year. This Pink Pony is not the famous Pink Pony that used to have live radio shows with Bubba the Love Sponge or the Buccaneers VIP room. It's Lipstixx with new paint and carpet for double the price and 1/2 the service. Most the decent girls from the old location are gone now too.
-
07-11-21 16:54 #5271Senior Member

Posts: 370Well, as of a couple months ago, it was closed and reopened as the new spot for Pink Pony.
Originally Posted by Crgnjul
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-21 15:33 #5270Senior Member

Posts: 172Lipstixx?
I normally hit up Lipstixx while visiting the area, but last time I was there was a bust. It was after the ower / managment (change and there were girls I'd not seen before. VIP was offered, but I was told it would be 250 with no extras on the menu. I passed. Can anyone give an update on how it's been the past month or so? I might be in town for day shift only, which means Lipstixx is not an option anyway but want to know if I should stick around or not.
Recent posting indicate that Gold or Pink Pussycat might be better options?
-
07-09-21 09:17 #5269Senior Member

Posts: 35Do you have transportation, head over to Pasco or Pinellas county.
Originally Posted by ThreeMore
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-21 08:55 #5268Senior Member

Posts: 402Pink Pussy cat
So after I left Chicas, decided to just hit up some of my favorite escorts. While waiting for someone to reach back, I head over to Pink Pussycat. Had the usual latin girls that are always there. Definitely not the top tier in Latinas like Gold club, but nice enough to look at, usually more relaxed and more into the dance, without Gold's prices. Met Camilla. Super pretty face, nice body, and really amazing tits. I mean, really amazing. DD, just the right amount of firmness to make you wonder, real or fake? Long, think nipples that just begged to be played with. I must've dropped into a deep coma in the VIP, cause it was on. Lots of DFK, roaming, FIV, BBBJ, BBFS, back to BBBJCIMWS. The girls there, all they see all day long, is Mexicans, no offense to Mexican men, but they do have a rep for being cheap. So when a white dude walks in, they perk up real quick. I'm sure it helps that I speak Spanish, it always surprises them. I dropped dos dinero on her.
Originally Posted by AlphaMale1
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-21 01:06 #5267Senior Member

Posts: 37Looking for a little help
I'm in town for the weekend. Ended up going to thee dollhouse since its literally across the street from my hotel. Pretty girls but I get the impression not much goes on. And the pasty thing really killed it for me. Any help with some more relaxed clubs. Thanks.
-
07-08-21 21:51 #5266Senior Member

Posts: 402Chicas
Stop by the new Chico's and was severely disappointed. All Latina's which is what I like but all chunky. Couple of girls quoted me 230 and no mas, all I want in VIP, including bb. I passed 30 bones lighter. Place is a real shithole inside.
-
07-07-21 00:51 #5265Senior Member

Posts: 25Day or Night Shift?
Sounds promising.
Originally Posted by AlphaMale1
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-21 10:12 #5264Regular Member

Posts: 13New pink pony is a joke
They are definitely trying to drain every nickel and dime that they can't from you. Have pushed out any good girl that was being fair about what they needed from you.
Originally Posted by NakedCowboy69
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-21 18:50 #5263Senior Member

Posts: 78Much better
Good info. I can work with that. Thanks.
Originally Posted by AlphaMale1
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-21 15:37 #5262Senior Member

Posts: 123Nearest to Brandon are gold's club (alcohol means not full nude) and Scarlett (full nude means no alcohol). Both has options for extras.
Originally Posted by SgtPep
[View Original Post]
Other options are diamond dolls (alcohol top less), Atlantis (alcohol topless) in Clearwater. (Extras definitely available).
For couples Oz (alcohol topless) in Clearwater and Scores (alcohol non nude) in Tampa. Don't think extras is an possibility. Mostly tip in 1's type of club.
-
07-02-21 10:19 #5261Senior Member

Posts: 123Pre-Vacation Vacation
I'm headed out for a 10 day vacation tomorrow with the family so I thought I might have a vacation of my own before we leave. I don't feel like dealing with all of the headaches that comes with searching for, then and dealing with a provider. I don't have any regulars any longer, and the shops are growing old.
Long story short; I would like to try a club this evening and looking for recommendations. Extra menu options are always a bonus. Any ideas? I live in the Brandon area but I don't mind travelling. Also, are there any "couples friendly" places that stand-out in case the Mrs. Wants to join?












Reply With Quote




