Thread: Suitcase city shanking
+
Add Report
Results 181 to 195 of 815
-
08-04-21 14:56 #635Senior Member

Posts: 1000So unless you have a legitimate reason for not getting a shot.
Someone who really needs an ER can't get in because of unvaccinated people. Seriously? What the hell is wrong with some people? I wish they'd just leave the unvaccinated by their choice in the hospital parking lot. Just get them out of the gene pool if they contract covid. . Rant Over AJDAL out
Originally Posted by Waarthog
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-21 10:35 #634Senior Member

Posts: 108I think you are exaggerating and maybe fear mongering. It's not going to stop me. And I'm not vaccinated.
Originally Posted by PaulHamnet
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-21 11:14 #633Senior Member

Posts: 29Too quiet.
-
07-16-21 22:14 #632Senior Member

Posts: 174Applause
You deserve a standing ovation good sir.
.
Originally Posted by Skiper
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-21 18:42 #631Senior Member

Posts: 1765For years I kinda felt sorry for some of the girls in a Captain-Save-A-Ho way. After decades of dumbassery and jackassery from these girls, I'm at the marginal Give A Fuck Less point. I know its cold-hearted, but as you pointed out, all they have to do is answer a text, answer a call, pretend to be nice for 15 to 60 minutes and they'd be set. Why give a shit about a ho that can't turn on the charm for 15 minutes? The ones who can at least do that have no worries over weather!
Originally Posted by TTY954
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-21 10:49 #630Senior Member

Posts: 3424I'm not in Tampa much, but I saw your post and wanted to let you know there's a way to not see anything from people on the ignore list, even their quoted comments. You have to install an extension like Tampermonkey and use this script:
Originally Posted by Skiper
[View Original Post]
VBulletin Total Ignore.
https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/91...n-total-ignore
Takes about five min to set up, but you'll never see anyone you ignore again.
-
07-06-21 23:14 #629Senior Member

Posts: 1475Last hurricane, I was with a provider before the worst of it hit. I gave her double the usual rate and drove her to like a dozen motels, never did find one with vacancy. Dropped her off at a dude's place she knew and he let her weather the storm. AFAIK all the motels fill up well in advance of this shit.
Originally Posted by TTY954
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-21 21:09 #628Senior Member

Posts: 1717Let's feel bad for those without shelter tonight.
For the working girls who couldn't get their shit together today and score a room for the night, I feel for ya out there. At least it is warm. All they had to do was answer a text and they'd have been cashed up for the day. I truly feel bad for the ones who got robbed, seems to happen all the damn time. But for the rest too lazy or dumb or drugged it, it will be a long two days for them.
-
07-05-21 22:22 #627Senior Member

Posts: 2354"Tattoo47 has informed me he will not follow this simple direction so I have retired his account.
Pedophilia is no laughing matter and posting about it has always been a violation of the TOS.
A2".
That's how it goes, when you can't be civil. You get banned.
When a new guy comes in the forum asking stupid questions, point them in the right direction. If they continue to post stupid crap, that's why we have an "ignore" option!
Like Reaper, as an example. The only time I see his bull shit is when someone replies to him, which fortunately is not very often. I've ignored his stupid posts for years! It's a really useful feature, I'm glad we have the option to ignore dumb ass mother fuckers.
-
07-04-21 22:26 #626Banned Member

Posts: 812[Deleted by Admin]
Tattoo47 has informed me he will not follow this simple direction so I have retired his account.
Pedophilia is no laughing matter and posting about it has always been a violation of the TOS.
A2
-
07-04-21 14:38 #625Banned Member

Posts: 812Admin.
[Deleted by Admin]
Even though it's the fight thread there are lines you may not cross. Unfounded claims of pedophilia are one of them. I could give a shit how often an idiot like you insults me but abusing children isn't funny nor to be thrown about like that.
Don't do it again.
A2
-
07-04-21 09:39 #624Banned Member

Posts: 812Define
A child molestor who is smart enough to get away wit criminal acts.
Originally Posted by Tattoo47
[View Original Post]
I think you mean:
"A child molester who is smart enough to away with criminal acts."
I can see the wit as being a but urban and that's fine I guess but you didn't know you misspelled molester.
This will be my last response, it's become boring, still sad to be sure, but boring.
A2
-
07-04-21 09:38 #623Banned Member

Posts: 812Liar, liar
I have already fuck your wife in the ass and Matt Gaetz was fucking your kids.
Originally Posted by Tattoo47
[View Original Post]
I think you mean:
"I have already fucked your wife in the ass..."
I couldn't blame you, my girlfriend has the finest ass I have ever seen in my life bar none but to my knowledge she limits her extracurricular activities to girls. She could fuck you if she wants it's how we do it but I doubt it would happen she's pretty smart and likes intelligence in a man.
Nice try though.
A2
-
07-03-21 16:05 #622Banned Member

Posts: 812Hmmmm.
How was your mother's pussy feel? Did you pay her?
Originally Posted by Tattoo47
[View Original Post]
I think you mean:
How did your mother's pussy feel?
Did your parents keep you in the basement and not let you go to school or something? Seriously man, you are one dumb motherfucker.
A2
-
07-03-21 16:04 #621Banned Member

Posts: 812And you.
You must of been trained at gun point by your mother or fuck your mother to so anally retentive, lmfao!
Originally Posted by Tattoo47
[View Original Post]
I think you mean:
"You must have been trained at gun point by your mother, or fuck your mother too, you are so anally retentive, lmfao!"
I think that's what you mean, I'm not really sure because the second clause is a disaster. Honestly I'm not a grammar nazi I'm just smarter than you. That's not saying much, most goldfish are smarter than you.
Anyway, hope you're having a nice weekend, say hello to your wife and my kids.
A2









Reply With Quote





