Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 711 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 211 611 661 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 761 811 1211 ... LastLast
Results 10,651 to 10,665 of 25020
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14370

    Rosiee

    Okay everyone, yes as I've tried to clear up. I was posting about my visit with Rosiee. Somehow the exjocks post about Mandy got quoted at the same time in my post. Rosiee was a great visit at $250 and the only downside was she had the timer set on her phone which I didn't realize until after we finished up.

  2. #14369

    Rosie / Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    No there talking about Mandy.
    NewOne WAS talking about Rosie, I think, but also added a quote about Mandy's temporary weight issue.

  3. #14368

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by CMull420  [View Original Post]
    So she's gained some weight back? Is she bigger than the picture of her that's really thin.
    When I saw her I'd say she looked like she put a little weight back on since then. Still thinner than usual, but she's getting there. It takes some time go get back to eating normally I'm sure after something like that.

    I also had some communication with a regular of hers who knows her very well but doesn't post here anymore. And he knew about the situation while it was happening and confirmed that she had gotten sick (he said it was an ulcer, or at least that's what she thought it was) and couldn't work for several weeks and was barely able to keep food down. He also confirmed that she is feeling much better now.

    Honestly I think we can all relax. Sounds like she hit a rough patch, but she's ok and is not in any kind of downward spiral or anything.

  4. #14367

    Cali Love

    Thank you to both Funguy4406 and Sirecon

  5. #14366

    Rosiee

    Quote Originally Posted by CMull420  [View Original Post]
    Talking about Rosie right.
    Yup. Don't know how exjock got quoted along with yours.

  6. #14365

    Cali

    Quote Originally Posted by FunGuy4406  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her numerous times over the years good provider real person in the pics. Have a good time just make sure you are clear with what you want. But I say yes to seeing her.
    I saw her last week. Pics are real and she was nice. Clean hotel and no signs of demons. Covered everything. No GFE, NO BARE, Overall it was worth the donation. I would repeat. Easy set up. I did the HH for 160. She went back to Cali and she said she was just in the area cleaning up some loose ends. Not sure if she is coming back.

  7. #14364
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    No there talking about Mandy.
    Yea I figured but I had replied and asked a question about Rosie from a post about her and someone else replied about mandy.

  8. #14363
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1405
    Quote Originally Posted by CMull420  [View Original Post]
    Talking about Rosie right.
    No there talking about Mandy.

  9. #14362
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerBob  [View Original Post]
    My understanding is that she had some kind of stomach issue that forced her to take some time off work, and she could barely eat for awhile. But I think she's recovered now. But yeah, definitely lost a lot of weight over that time.
    So she's gained some weight back? Is she bigger than the picture of her that's really thin.

  10. #14361

    Mandy

    I have not seen her in ages so this is not any inside information in regards to her issues. I stopped seeing her long time ago because of her traffic only, not service. She was excellent. Whatever medical issues she claims to have might be true but there is more to that story for certain.

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. Yes, that's too bad. She did tell me that she used to be a lot heavier than what we know to be her "normal" weight.
    .

  11. #14360

    Weird request

    Anyone know any providers with well groomed, pretty feet? Instant turn off with nasty toes.

  12. #14359
    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    Pictures are definitely her, will go with whatever you want. I saw her last year at 250/ hr. Only thing I didn't like is she actually set the timer on her phone.
    Talking about Rosie right.

  13. #14358

    Rosiee

    Quote Originally Posted by ExJock99  [View Original Post]
    This is heartbreakingly sad. She looks like a skeleton. That looks more like an eating disorder than demons to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by CMull420  [View Original Post]
    How are her BBBJ skills? I'm looking for some mind blowing BBBJ.
    Pictures are definitely her, will go with whatever you want. I saw her last year at 250/ hr. Only thing I didn't like is she actually set the timer on her phone.

  14. #14357
    Quote Originally Posted by ExJock99  [View Original Post]
    This is heartbreakingly sad. She looks like a skeleton. That looks more like an eating disorder than demons to me.
    My understanding is that she had some kind of stomach issue that forced her to take some time off work, and she could barely eat for awhile. But I think she's recovered now. But yeah, definitely lost a lot of weight over that time.

  15. #14356
    Quote Originally Posted by JSmithtIs72  [View Original Post]
    She is open to BBBJCIM with spit. She has ever asked me to use a cover even for FS and never asked for me to pull out.
    How are her BBBJ skills? I'm looking for some mind blowing BBBJ.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape