Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 711 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 211 611 661 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 761 811 1211 ... LastLast
Results 10,651 to 10,665 of 25015
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14365

    Cali

    Quote Originally Posted by FunGuy4406  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her numerous times over the years good provider real person in the pics. Have a good time just make sure you are clear with what you want. But I say yes to seeing her.
    I saw her last week. Pics are real and she was nice. Clean hotel and no signs of demons. Covered everything. No GFE, NO BARE, Overall it was worth the donation. I would repeat. Easy set up. I did the HH for 160. She went back to Cali and she said she was just in the area cleaning up some loose ends. Not sure if she is coming back.

  2. #14364
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    No there talking about Mandy.
    Yea I figured but I had replied and asked a question about Rosie from a post about her and someone else replied about mandy.

  3. #14363
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1405
    Quote Originally Posted by CMull420  [View Original Post]
    Talking about Rosie right.
    No there talking about Mandy.

  4. #14362
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerBob  [View Original Post]
    My understanding is that she had some kind of stomach issue that forced her to take some time off work, and she could barely eat for awhile. But I think she's recovered now. But yeah, definitely lost a lot of weight over that time.
    So she's gained some weight back? Is she bigger than the picture of her that's really thin.

  5. #14361

    Mandy

    I have not seen her in ages so this is not any inside information in regards to her issues. I stopped seeing her long time ago because of her traffic only, not service. She was excellent. Whatever medical issues she claims to have might be true but there is more to that story for certain.

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. Yes, that's too bad. She did tell me that she used to be a lot heavier than what we know to be her "normal" weight.
    .

  6. #14360

    Weird request

    Anyone know any providers with well groomed, pretty feet? Instant turn off with nasty toes.

  7. #14359
    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    Pictures are definitely her, will go with whatever you want. I saw her last year at 250/ hr. Only thing I didn't like is she actually set the timer on her phone.
    Talking about Rosie right.

  8. #14358

    Rosiee

    Quote Originally Posted by ExJock99  [View Original Post]
    This is heartbreakingly sad. She looks like a skeleton. That looks more like an eating disorder than demons to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by CMull420  [View Original Post]
    How are her BBBJ skills? I'm looking for some mind blowing BBBJ.
    Pictures are definitely her, will go with whatever you want. I saw her last year at 250/ hr. Only thing I didn't like is she actually set the timer on her phone.

  9. #14357
    Quote Originally Posted by ExJock99  [View Original Post]
    This is heartbreakingly sad. She looks like a skeleton. That looks more like an eating disorder than demons to me.
    My understanding is that she had some kind of stomach issue that forced her to take some time off work, and she could barely eat for awhile. But I think she's recovered now. But yeah, definitely lost a lot of weight over that time.

  10. #14356
    Quote Originally Posted by JSmithtIs72  [View Original Post]
    She is open to BBBJCIM with spit. She has ever asked me to use a cover even for FS and never asked for me to pull out.
    How are her BBBJ skills? I'm looking for some mind blowing BBBJ.

  11. #14355

    Mandy

    Thanks. Yes, that's too bad. She did tell me that she used to be a lot heavier than what we know to be her "normal" weight.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlairStick  [View Original Post]
    Look at the very last picture.

    Didnt believe it at first until i recognized the background.

    That's honestly scary.

    Unbelievable.

  12. #14354

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by FlairStick  [View Original Post]
    Look at the very last picture.

    Didnt believe it at first until i recognized the background.

    That's honestly scary.

    Unbelievable.
    I saw her a month or so ago. It wasn't an eating disorder or demons. It was a medical GI issue that actually put her out of commission for a few weeks that kept her from being able to eat most foods or keep them down. I think her reputation has earned her the benefit of the doubt here. She's definitely trying to put the weight back on and I can verify she was even skinnier when I saw her. It was actually the first thing she mentioned and she was apologetic about it.

  13. #14353
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    I've heard that Mandy will never fuck raw, at least not for non-regulars, and I recall her rejecting my offer that I made by email a few years ago. I always wanted to try her, though, and try to see if I could try on some "game", and attempt to get into her cunnt raw, anyway. But I never did try her. But now that she looks like that, I've no interest.

    I'm curious, though. How can one tell the difference between anorexia due to an eating disorder, rather than due to drugs? If they inhale or injest their opiates, as many do these days, there woud be no track marks, yes? So how can one distinguish?
    I don't know man, I think she went off the deep end. Last time I saw her she was talking about dyeing a landing strip fire crotch red. She might be ingesting too many benzos or something.

  14. #14352

    Mandy

    It's a shame what's going on over there. The city's number 1 throat baby is going out sad. Hate to see it.

  15. #14351
    Quote Originally Posted by ExJock99  [View Original Post]
    This is heartbreakingly sad. She looks like a skeleton. That looks more like an eating disorder than demons to me.
    I've heard that Mandy will never fuck raw, at least not for non-regulars, and I recall her rejecting my offer that I made by email a few years ago. I always wanted to try her, though, and try to see if I could try on some "game", and attempt to get into her cunnt raw, anyway. But I never did try her. But now that she looks like that, I've no interest.

    I'm curious, though. How can one tell the difference between anorexia due to an eating disorder, rather than due to drugs? If they inhale or injest their opiates, as many do these days, there woud be no track marks, yes? So how can one distinguish?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape