Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,651 to 10,665 of 25020
-
08-01-21 15:16 #14370Senior Member

Posts: 510Rosiee
Okay everyone, yes as I've tried to clear up. I was posting about my visit with Rosiee. Somehow the exjocks post about Mandy got quoted at the same time in my post. Rosiee was a great visit at $250 and the only downside was she had the timer set on her phone which I didn't realize until after we finished up.
-
08-01-21 09:46 #14369Senior Member

Posts: 264Rosie / Mandy
NewOne WAS talking about Rosie, I think, but also added a quote about Mandy's temporary weight issue.
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-21 09:23 #14368Senior Member

Posts: 738Mandy
When I saw her I'd say she looked like she put a little weight back on since then. Still thinner than usual, but she's getting there. It takes some time go get back to eating normally I'm sure after something like that.
Originally Posted by CMull420
[View Original Post]
I also had some communication with a regular of hers who knows her very well but doesn't post here anymore. And he knew about the situation while it was happening and confirmed that she had gotten sick (he said it was an ulcer, or at least that's what she thought it was) and couldn't work for several weeks and was barely able to keep food down. He also confirmed that she is feeling much better now.
Honestly I think we can all relax. Sounds like she hit a rough patch, but she's ok and is not in any kind of downward spiral or anything.
-
08-01-21 03:18 #14367Senior Member

Posts: 104Cali Love
Thank you to both Funguy4406 and Sirecon
-
08-01-21 00:13 #14366Senior Member

Posts: 510Rosiee
Yup. Don't know how exjock got quoted along with yours.
Originally Posted by CMull420
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-21 23:46 #14365Regular Member

Posts: 17Cali
I saw her last week. Pics are real and she was nice. Clean hotel and no signs of demons. Covered everything. No GFE, NO BARE, Overall it was worth the donation. I would repeat. Easy set up. I did the HH for 160. She went back to Cali and she said she was just in the area cleaning up some loose ends. Not sure if she is coming back.
Originally Posted by FunGuy4406
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-21 21:53 #14364Senior Member

Posts: 37Yea I figured but I had replied and asked a question about Rosie from a post about her and someone else replied about mandy.
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-21 20:44 #14363Senior Member

Posts: 1405No there talking about Mandy.
Originally Posted by CMull420
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-21 19:14 #14362Senior Member

Posts: 37So she's gained some weight back? Is she bigger than the picture of her that's really thin.
Originally Posted by MongerBob
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-21 18:36 #14361Senior Member

Posts: 465Mandy
I have not seen her in ages so this is not any inside information in regards to her issues. I stopped seeing her long time ago because of her traffic only, not service. She was excellent. Whatever medical issues she claims to have might be true but there is more to that story for certain.
.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-21 17:32 #14360Senior Member

Posts: 28Weird request
Anyone know any providers with well groomed, pretty feet? Instant turn off with nasty toes.
-
07-31-21 17:05 #14359Senior Member

Posts: 37Talking about Rosie right.
Originally Posted by NewOne
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-21 15:15 #14358Senior Member

Posts: 510Rosiee
Originally Posted by ExJock99
[View Original Post]
Pictures are definitely her, will go with whatever you want. I saw her last year at 250/ hr. Only thing I didn't like is she actually set the timer on her phone.
Originally Posted by CMull420
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-21 10:55 #14357Senior Member

Posts: 738My understanding is that she had some kind of stomach issue that forced her to take some time off work, and she could barely eat for awhile. But I think she's recovered now. But yeah, definitely lost a lot of weight over that time.
Originally Posted by ExJock99
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-21 10:41 #14356Senior Member

Posts: 37How are her BBBJ skills? I'm looking for some mind blowing BBBJ.
Originally Posted by JSmithtIs72
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





