Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,646 to 15,660 of 37338
-
08-01-21 18:07 #21693Senior Member

Posts: 222They are real
They are a little bit dated but that's her. I wouldn't recommend. See my post #21491.
Originally Posted by Smitty77
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-21 15:38 #21692Senior Member

Posts: 163Jodi
Yes, it was her.
Originally Posted by MulchMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-21 15:22 #21691Senior Member

Posts: 91Looks like she either removed or hid the page but the number was 804-51x-3xx1 if that helps with with confirming whether it was her or not.
Originally Posted by MulchMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-21 11:58 #21690Senior Member

Posts: 416MILF of my dreams
You are one lucky man. I'll be checking her schedule for being in my area. Thanks.
Originally Posted by FNG1969
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-21 11:18 #21689Senior Member

Posts: 617Page not found.
Originally Posted by PapiChul0
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-21 08:18 #21688Senior Member

Posts: 36[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
08-01-21 08:06 #21687Senior Member

Posts: 124Contact info?
Is she on STG?
Originally Posted by Scrivnah
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-21 00:26 #21686Senior Member

Posts: 36Wild time with Lacy Anna
https://tryst.link/escort/lacylace
For me, this was a girl who I had to be with when I saw her smile and profile. I thought too much $ but I will call her and tell her and see what happens. She picks up the phone and we had a nice conversation which was much better than text back and forth. It turns out I was her first call in town and she gave me a special rate so I went for it. I am so happy I called. This was the wildest time I have had with a provider. For two hours it was nonstop. We starterd with great conversation and I massaged her running my hands all over. Her pictures are real, those soft breasts alone were worth the price of admission. Now she is very intelligent and nice and I loved talking to her like a regular date. As she says with her knowledge of biology she knows what she is doing but is also extremely safety conscious. This is fine to me but everything was covered and safe. I had a wild time and would love to see her again when she visits.
-
08-01-21 00:10 #21685Senior Member

Posts: 36Real pics
It's been a year since I saw her but I went twice. As I saw it the pics seemed totally real which is why I repeated. It was the attitude, lack of interest that didn't work for me. First visit I thought she was so hot but it didn't go well with attitude. Th little head took over a few months later when I saw pics and remembered so I thought maybe attitude would improve on second visit. It didn't. Pics are totally real, she is gorgeous, but it's like she's not present while you play with her body which doesn't work for me. Good pics, YMMV.
Originally Posted by Smitty77
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-21 22:28 #21684Senior Member

Posts: 108How can I contact her?
Originally Posted by MarkrMd64
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-21 21:18 #21683Senior Member

Posts: 1084Sorry but I don't remember you. Welcome back.
Originally Posted by FreeThree2
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-21 20:26 #21682Senior Member

Posts: 40Nice
May I have the digits. Just what I'm looking for. Thanks.
Originally Posted by MarkrMd64
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-21 13:15 #21681Senior Member

Posts: 373Nikki
Nikki with the huge titties needs some help today.
-
07-31-21 10:15 #21680Regular Member

Posts: 1Little blue friend / Review
Hello all!
Hello all, it's I the original FreeThee (doubt any of you would remember me) was wondering if any of my fellow mongers here who may remember my old profile (old profile still here, forgot password and email for it doesn't work) would happen to have any little blue friends they'd like to part with as I just need a couple for the upcoming week (medicine I'm on at the moment requires a blue friend along with it now) would get my own note for a friend but I'm moving in a week as well so no time. Thanks to any that can help! Oh side note, by Wednesday would be ideal.
Also quick review.
Saw Staxx about a month ago thanks to all of your reviews and had an amazing time with her, ended up coming to her location after some rather fast back and forth which led to deciding on a qv for the first go around. Pulled up to the area she was staying and proceeded in after some greetings. Had some nice small talk and then immediately got to work. Everything from Foreplay at the why and some teasing and hand play with jr before the main event. After we proceeded to some fun cheeky talk and a little bit of mish but ended on doggy. Cleaned up and went on my way fully satisfied after a little more small talk and goodbyes.
Hope this helps y'all!
-
07-30-21 21:15 #21679Senior Member

Posts: 1449That's a good report well done!
Originally Posted by RoughRider63
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




