Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,676 to 15,690 of 37348
-
07-30-21 16:47 #21673Senior Member

Posts: 308Not worried?
Not worried that "they" might not be uncle LEO?
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-21 15:34 #21672Senior Member

Posts: 417Do not PM me
Changed my mind. Not giving this beeyotch any free pub or sending any of you boys on a fool's errand.
Originally Posted by Postin
[View Original Post]
Sorry.
-
07-30-21 15:19 #21671Senior Member

Posts: 417These pics are real
These pics are real but like the other guy says she runs several other fake ads. I went to see a gal from one of her fake ads and I think I hurt her feelings. Cannot stand a fat chick masquerading as "thick". I told her I'd been jobbed and didn't appreciate it. Turned around and left.
Originally Posted by Smitty77
[View Original Post]
That ass will do nothing but get bigger.
-
07-30-21 13:57 #21670Senior Member

Posts: 312They said that in the very first sentence.
Originally Posted by Poplok
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-21 12:25 #21669Senior Member

Posts: 51That is not "the famous " Staxx that everyone is talking about. Sorry!!
Originally Posted by MiaFan1355
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-21 11:36 #21668Senior Member

Posts: 316She advertising on STG
That's not staying off Uncle's radar.
Originally Posted by FishOn85
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-21 10:47 #21667Senior Member

Posts: 1449I've used quite a few girls on Eros and other places and yes some ask to fill out form and get verified. I didn't have a big problem with it. These are professionals not some street worn addict looking to get fix so yea they ask for more info.
Originally Posted by DMV42
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-21 09:36 #21666Senior Member

Posts: 189Maria
Anybody heard from her. Was wondering if she left or still out there. Can pm me if necessary. Liked her.
-
07-30-21 07:17 #21665Senior Member

Posts: 308Too much
Hopefully you didn't fill out a form. That's doing too much for some cooch LOL.
Originally Posted by Maddash
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-21 02:18 #21664Regular Member

Posts: 1Staxxx The Vixen
Not the normal Staxx that has been reviewed before. Had a dream with Staxx the Vixen. Easy set up quick comms, BBW build if you like that great tits, ok ass. In this dream she answers the door in sexy lingerie did LEO check. Clean room decent hotel in east end. Had 420 in room nothing else no sign of monkey. Dreamt she began with CBJ was great vocal with eye contact. Once jr was at attention was ready to get in her, needed to get a view of that ass. Pussy was very wet, she was definitely into it moaning, talking dirty, looking back begging for it. Only had a quick dream, had to count 100 sheep to get to sleep. Would definitely repeat again.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/65041158
P.S. Hopefully I didn't do too bad for my first post.
-
07-29-21 21:52 #21663Senior Member

Posts: 49Becky
Went and saw Becky who used to go by Cici a few days ago. Coordinating over text was very slow. She's staying at one of the notels on Midlo, but luckily not at the regal. Meh experience. I wanted to get in and out. I saw a small sore or two so guessing she's got the monkey which is a shame because she has pretty banging body and gets into rhythm. I probably won't repeat unless she cleans up.
-
07-29-21 20:12 #21662Senior Member

Posts: 68Or found it.
I'm not going to be seeing her again anytime soon after these rates but she just got back from vacay and is supposably clean, if that's true great for her. I dare to say if she isn't spending as much money on monkey shit then she probably doesn't need to let every Tom, dick and Harry smash. I'm sure she has her regulars who prob get a discount and having higher donations weeds out the riff raff, keeps the traffic down in and out the trailer hood and hopefully off uncles radar.
Originally Posted by HotRod21
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-21 19:29 #21661Senior Member

Posts: 425I don't think so. After her bust with vicky she came back for a short while and disappeared.
Originally Posted by Max1986
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-21 18:49 #21660Senior Member

Posts: 123Kat
She has lost her mind.
Originally Posted by Keith2012
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-21 18:13 #21659Senior Member

Posts: 163Sky
Is 6 ft tall Sky still around?
Originally Posted by Aamco
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






