Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,666 to 10,680 of 25017
-
07-31-21 09:13 #14352Senior Member

Posts: 52Mandy
It's a shame what's going on over there. The city's number 1 throat baby is going out sad. Hate to see it.
-
07-31-21 09:06 #14351Senior Member

Posts: 3748I've heard that Mandy will never fuck raw, at least not for non-regulars, and I recall her rejecting my offer that I made by email a few years ago. I always wanted to try her, though, and try to see if I could try on some "game", and attempt to get into her cunnt raw, anyway. But I never did try her. But now that she looks like that, I've no interest.
Originally Posted by ExJock99
[View Original Post]
I'm curious, though. How can one tell the difference between anorexia due to an eating disorder, rather than due to drugs? If they inhale or injest their opiates, as many do these days, there woud be no track marks, yes? So how can one distinguish?
-
07-31-21 08:57 #14350Senior Member

Posts: 85Mandy
Look at the very last picture.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
Didn’t believe it at first until i recognized the background.
That's honestly scary.
Unbelievable.
-
07-31-21 08:44 #14349Senior Member

Posts: 57I only know of 1 video out there of her blowing some guy. Is there more, show me show me show me.
Originally Posted by TonyTonyTone
[View Original Post]
Last I knew she was in Pawtucket maybe warwick.
-
07-31-21 07:38 #14348Senior Member

Posts: 63Yes
She is open to BBBJCIM with spit. She has ever asked me to use a cover even for FS and never asked for me to pull out.
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-21 23:13 #14347Senior Member

Posts: 55Cali love
I have seen her numerous times over the years good provider real person in the pics. Have a good time just make sure you are clear with what you want. But I say yes to seeing her.
Originally Posted by BanGravy
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-21 22:52 #14346Senior Member

Posts: 237Mandy
Yea it's tough to tell from pics but I'd agree. Super sad. Whoever it was spreading that bbw bs about her, great fucking job!
Originally Posted by ExJock99
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-21 22:43 #14345Senior Member

Posts: 46She is around
She has been spotted around warren and ep. She also has some amateur porn vids floating around not very hard to find. She is a heavy drug user and pretty strung out right now. Used to be a real looker and cheap bb lay. Would personally stay away now.
Originally Posted by WolverineBlue
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-21 22:20 #14344Senior Member

Posts: 2109Mandy
Which pics are you talking about folks? She looks fine in the them pics.
Originally Posted by ExJock99
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-21 22:08 #14343Senior Member

Posts: 87This is heartbreakingly sad. She looks like a skeleton. That looks more like an eating disorder than demons to me.
Originally Posted by NickBlah95
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-21 21:31 #14342Regular Member

Posts: 17No the demons
Oh my goodness! What happened to all that nice thick meat?
Originally Posted by NicosWave24
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-21 21:15 #14341Senior Member

Posts: 237Mandy
Bro WTF? Is that last pictures of Mandy recent? WTF happened? Anyone seen her recently?
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/mandy-es...vidence-261961
-
07-30-21 14:48 #14340Senior Member

Posts: 3748Yes, and the tats don't match. My 9 year old picture of Norma Jean and daughter when I double-raw-dogged them in the threesome is on the right. The pic on the left is in the ad for Nickie Lee. The belly tats are completely different. And the tits are totally different. But if Nikki is Norma's Jean's granddaughter, then it looks like Nikki has inherited her grandmothers tits, lol!
Originally Posted by TomWantsFun
[View Original Post]
But actually--in thinking about the Norma Jean family--I THINK I recall that her granddaughter got into some serious trouble involving armed assault or robbery? And ended up in the clink? Correct me if I'm wrong--but I distinctly remember some really nefarious shit with Norma Jean's graddaughter a few years back, yes? And Norma Jean herself was thoroughy pissed off about that wayward grand daughter, as I recall? Fill in the blanks here, dudes! It was almost a decade ago, that I inseminated Norma Jean and daughter, and I think I'm probably getting Alzheimers of the Dick. I never did meet the grand daughter, though (I don't think?!) But Norma Jean herself, while very flakey, was, nevertheless, as honest as the day is long.
-
07-30-21 14:41 #14339Senior Member

Posts: 465Nickie Lee
I have partaken in Nickie. She is on SA, awful experience, big girl now, real big. She was not a thief or anything but there is nothing good to report other than that. Not good looking, body awful, service below average. Her history was somewhat amusing with what she has been through, definite thug life. She is on SA and I took the plunge a few months ago. I will never repeat for s ure.
Originally Posted by Usuga401
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-21 13:37 #14338Senior Member

Posts: 84RE: Januari / Norma Jean, ashley and Nicki Lee
Hello KOF, You are absolutely correct! I have seen them alone and together years ago in Pawtucket, Attleboro, Woonsocket, Smithfield, etc. In Apartments, trailer home, home and so on. Nikki Lee is NOT HER daughter!
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]







Reply With Quote




