Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,681 to 10,695 of 25015
-
07-30-21 11:22 #14335Senior Member

Posts: 952NJ Daughter
Is this the one who claimed to be the daughter of Norma Jean / Januari?
Originally Posted by Usuga401
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-21 10:28 #14334Senior Member

Posts: 3748Thanks very much. I did a reverse search on her real name, but it did not yield any useful info. If anyone decides to see her, please report back? Otherwise, she's off my to-do list. Junkie history with no recent reports and no searchable recent info, is a no-go for me. But if someone with more balls than I decides to TOFTT, please report the out-cum!
Originally Posted by Usuga401
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-21 09:46 #14333Senior Member

Posts: 193Nicki Lee
I believe I read something about her walking. When I saw her I only got BBBJCIM but spit. Definitely was a user and did read a report of someone being scammed. 3 times I saw her I only asked for car BJ since she could never host. I can't remember how much. I saw her before she walked. I know I paid less than 60 for BBBJCIM spit. But it was about 4 yrs ago. I have her on fb if you pm me. Her bum ass thief criminal of a bf seems to have croaked like 3 years back so she might be starting fresh. She told me 80 for BJ about 3 hrs ago and haven't heard back from her. I asked her what time and haven't heard back. She was fucking hot back then and looks hot now even with more meat on her bones. She was skinny and had track marks when I last saw her in 2017.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-21 09:38 #14332Senior Member

Posts: 264Kof
Check out the SW thread using "Nikki Lee" and you'll find what you're looking for. I doubt you'll like what you read, however.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
As to her current situation, no intel. But there are links to old adverts.
-
07-30-21 09:24 #14331Senior Member

Posts: 3748Thank you, but that leaves some significant issues un-addressed. If she was a walker, that strongly suggests an addict. Is she? Was she? Handlers or pimp-daddy dealer-thugs? And menu? GFE with DFK? BBFS? Thank you!
Originally Posted by Usuga401
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-21 08:41 #14330Senior Member

Posts: 193Nicki Lee
Used to be picked up off C street. Great set of honkers. Pretty face. Heart tattoo above right breast I believe. Been around for a really long time.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
2019 ad:
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...i-lee/19201010
-
07-30-21 07:09 #14329Senior Member

Posts: 3748Could you, or someone, please elaborate on the history of this girl? I tried the search engines for Nikki Lee but there are just too many Nikki's to sort things out. So can someone enlighten us on the menu, history, and incall safety for this girl? Thank you!
Originally Posted by Usuga401
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-21 06:55 #14328Regular Member

Posts: 15Yes. About a month ago. Met her near the airport Really sweet girl took direction well. I'd repeat in a heartbeat.
Originally Posted by BanGravy
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-21 06:51 #14327Senior Member

Posts: 193The Return of NICKI LEE
Insee Nicki is back jas anyone partaken? I tried to set something up this morning but she never responded back until 2 hours later when I was already at work. She looks healthy now. Thick and plump. I want to try her1 out with this extra cushion. Hopefully I get a chance to. Will report back if I do.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/455550671796
-
07-30-21 01:50 #14326Senior Member

Posts: 289Their bods, their minds, their Rules. Best thing we can do is just reduce the visits to the ones that suck and give more to the ones that blow. Hmmm, how can I word that better LOL.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-21 22:24 #14325Regular Member

Posts: 23Jasmine
Been trying to contact Jasmine for several weeks and nothing (617) XXX-3981. If anyone knows good way to contact her please PM me.
-
07-29-21 21:08 #14324Senior Member

Posts: 4544These girls are getting away with a lot. I think anything over $150 need to do BBBJ. No exception. They don't want us to negotiate their price but can't even put a decent performance compare to a druggie that will do BBBJ for $100.
Originally Posted by Lavar74
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-21 18:50 #14323Senior Member

Posts: 5229You can find / search on the Htfd CT board for details on multiple reviews. Has multiple names. Everything is covered and I believe higher than average rates. I have not nor will not partake.
Originally Posted by BanGravy
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-21 17:31 #14322Senior Member

Posts: 104Cali Love
https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...l/282001486815
What about Cali Love?
Anyone partake?
-
07-29-21 16:51 #14321Senior Member

Posts: 104Thanks bruh, appreciate it.
Originally Posted by SwimSays
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




