Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 713 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 213 613 663 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 763 813 1213 ... LastLast
Results 10,681 to 10,695 of 25020
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14340
    Quote Originally Posted by TomWantsFun  [View Original Post]
    Hello KOF, You are absolutely correct! I have seen them alone and together years ago in Pawtucket, Attleboro, Woonsocket, Smithfield, etc. In Apartments, trailer home, home and so on. Nikki Lee is NOT HER daughter!
    Yes, and the tats don't match. My 9 year old picture of Norma Jean and daughter when I double-raw-dogged them in the threesome is on the right. The pic on the left is in the ad for Nickie Lee. The belly tats are completely different. And the tits are totally different. But if Nikki is Norma's Jean's granddaughter, then it looks like Nikki has inherited her grandmothers tits, lol!

    But actually--in thinking about the Norma Jean family--I THINK I recall that her granddaughter got into some serious trouble involving armed assault or robbery? And ended up in the clink? Correct me if I'm wrong--but I distinctly remember some really nefarious shit with Norma Jean's graddaughter a few years back, yes? And Norma Jean herself was thoroughy pissed off about that wayward grand daughter, as I recall? Fill in the blanks here, dudes! It was almost a decade ago, that I inseminated Norma Jean and daughter, and I think I'm probably getting Alzheimers of the Dick. I never did meet the grand daughter, though (I don't think?!) But Norma Jean herself, while very flakey, was, nevertheless, as honest as the day is long.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails njawotu5mtu0zjzimdfmyzjjmmq4mwiwotrhotu5ztgyzgvmnjc.jpg.jpg‎   NJ_&_MA_4-2a.jpg‎  

  2. #14339

    Nickie Lee

    I have partaken in Nickie. She is on SA, awful experience, big girl now, real big. She was not a thief or anything but there is nothing good to report other than that. Not good looking, body awful, service below average. Her history was somewhat amusing with what she has been through, definite thug life. She is on SA and I took the plunge a few months ago. I will never repeat for s ure.

    Quote Originally Posted by Usuga401  [View Original Post]
    Insee Nicki is back jas anyone partaken? I tried to set something up this morning but she never responded back until 2 hours later when I was already at work. She looks healthy now. Thick and plump. I want to try her1 out with this extra cushion. Hopefully I get a chance to. Will report back if I do.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/455550671796

  3. #14338

    RE: Januari / Norma Jean, ashley and Nicki Lee

    Hello KOF, You are absolutely correct! I have seen them alone and together years ago in Pawtucket, Attleboro, Woonsocket, Smithfield, etc. In Apartments, trailer home, home and so on. Nikki Lee is NOT HER daughter!

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Norma Jean's daughter? Or her grand daughter? Because, unless Norma Jean has another daughter in the biz, the pics in the Nikki Lee ad are NOT pics of the same daughter I inseminated in the threesome I had years ago with Norma Jean. That daughter (Maryanne aka Ashley) looked very different than the pics of Nikki Lee when I cum-pumped her in that family style threesome.

  4. #14337
    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedTom  [View Original Post]
    Is this the one who claimed to be the daughter of Norma Jean / Januari?
    Norma Jean's daughter? Or her grand daughter? Because, unless Norma Jean has another daughter in the biz, the pics in the Nikki Lee ad are NOT pics of the same daughter I inseminated in the threesome I had years ago with Norma Jean. That daughter (Maryanne aka Ashley) looked very different than the pics of Nikki Lee when I cum-pumped her in that family style threesome.

  5. #14336
    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedTom  [View Original Post]
    Is this the one who claimed to be the daughter of Norma Jean / Januari?
    Yes it is. Theyre friends on fb and Januari claims it too.

  6. #14335

    NJ Daughter

    Quote Originally Posted by Usuga401  [View Original Post]
    I believe I read something about her walking. When I saw her I only got BBBJCIM but spit. Definitely was a user and did read a report of someone being scammed. 3 times I saw her I only asked for car BJ since she could never host. I can't remember how much. I saw her before she walked. I know I paid less than 60 for BBBJCIM spit. But it was about 4 yrs ago. I have her on fb if you pm me. Her bum ass thief criminal of a bf seems to have croaked like 3 years back so she might be starting fresh. She told me 80 for BJ about 3 hrs ago and haven't heard back from her. I asked her what time and haven't heard back. She was fucking hot back then and looks hot now even with more meat on her bones. She was skinny and had track marks when I last saw her in 2017.
    Is this the one who claimed to be the daughter of Norma Jean / Januari?

  7. #14334
    Quote Originally Posted by Usuga401  [View Original Post]
    I believe I read something about her walking. When I saw her I only got BBBJCIM but spit. Definitely was a user and did read a report of someone being scammed. 3 times I saw her I only asked for car BJ since she could never host. I can't remember how much. I saw her before she walked. I know I paid less than 60 for BBBJCIM spit. But it was about 4 yrs ago. I have her on fb if you pm me. Her bum ass thief criminal of a bf seems to have croaked like 3 years back so she might be starting fresh. She told me 80 for BJ about 3 hrs ago and haven't heard back from her. I asked her what time and haven't heard back. She was fucking hot back then and looks hot now even with more meat on her bones. She was skinny and had track marks when I last saw her in 2017.
    Thanks very much. I did a reverse search on her real name, but it did not yield any useful info. If anyone decides to see her, please report back? Otherwise, she's off my to-do list. Junkie history with no recent reports and no searchable recent info, is a no-go for me. But if someone with more balls than I decides to TOFTT, please report the out-cum!

  8. #14333

    Nicki Lee

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Thank you, but that leaves some significant issues un-addressed. If she was a walker, that strongly suggests an addict. Is she? Was she? Handlers or pimp-daddy dealer-thugs? And menu? GFE with DFK? BBFS? Thank you!
    I believe I read something about her walking. When I saw her I only got BBBJCIM but spit. Definitely was a user and did read a report of someone being scammed. 3 times I saw her I only asked for car BJ since she could never host. I can't remember how much. I saw her before she walked. I know I paid less than 60 for BBBJCIM spit. But it was about 4 yrs ago. I have her on fb if you pm me. Her bum ass thief criminal of a bf seems to have croaked like 3 years back so she might be starting fresh. She told me 80 for BJ about 3 hrs ago and haven't heard back from her. I asked her what time and haven't heard back. She was fucking hot back then and looks hot now even with more meat on her bones. She was skinny and had track marks when I last saw her in 2017.

  9. #14332

    Kof

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Thank you, but that leaves some significant issues un-addressed. If she was a walker, that strongly suggests an addict. Is she? Was she? Handlers or pimp-daddy dealer-thugs? And menu? GFE with DFK? BBFS? Thank you!
    Check out the SW thread using "Nikki Lee" and you'll find what you're looking for. I doubt you'll like what you read, however.

    As to her current situation, no intel. But there are links to old adverts.

  10. #14331
    Quote Originally Posted by Usuga401  [View Original Post]
    Used to be picked up off C street. Great set of honkers. Pretty face. Heart tattoo above right breast I believe. Been around for a really long time.

    2019 ad:

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...i-lee/19201010
    Thank you, but that leaves some significant issues un-addressed. If she was a walker, that strongly suggests an addict. Is she? Was she? Handlers or pimp-daddy dealer-thugs? And menu? GFE with DFK? BBFS? Thank you!

  11. #14330

    Nicki Lee

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Could you, or someone, please elaborate on the history of this girl? I tried the search engines for Nikki Lee but there are just too many Nikki's to sort things out. So can someone enlighten us on the menu, history, and incall safety for this girl? Thank you!
    Used to be picked up off C street. Great set of honkers. Pretty face. Heart tattoo above right breast I believe. Been around for a really long time.

    2019 ad:

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...i-lee/19201010

  12. #14329
    Quote Originally Posted by Usuga401  [View Original Post]
    Insee Nicki is back jas anyone partaken? I tried to set something up this morning but she never responded back until 2 hours later when I was already at work. She looks healthy now. Thick and plump. I want to try her1 out with this extra cushion. Hopefully I get a chance to. Will report back if I do.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/455550671796
    Could you, or someone, please elaborate on the history of this girl? I tried the search engines for Nikki Lee but there are just too many Nikki's to sort things out. So can someone enlighten us on the menu, history, and incall safety for this girl? Thank you!

  13. #14328
    Quote Originally Posted by BanGravy  [View Original Post]
    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...v/121118420710

    Anyone ever seen this lady? Anything to share? Safe? Good?

    Thanks!
    Yes. About a month ago. Met her near the airport Really sweet girl took direction well. I'd repeat in a heartbeat.

  14. #14327

    The Return of NICKI LEE

    Insee Nicki is back jas anyone partaken? I tried to set something up this morning but she never responded back until 2 hours later when I was already at work. She looks healthy now. Thick and plump. I want to try her1 out with this extra cushion. Hopefully I get a chance to. Will report back if I do.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/455550671796

  15. #14326
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    These girls are getting away with a lot. I think anything over $150 need to do BBBJ. No exception. They don't want us to negotiate their price but can't even put a decent performance compare to a druggie that will do BBBJ for $100.
    Their bods, their minds, their Rules. Best thing we can do is just reduce the visits to the ones that suck and give more to the ones that blow. Hmmm, how can I word that better LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape