Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 374 of 694 FirstFirst ... 274 324 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 424 474 ... LastLast
Results 5,596 to 5,610 of 10406
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #4811

    Dang

    Welp I'm out LOL.

  2. #4810

    Batting. 600

    Quote Originally Posted by JustDc  [View Original Post]
    I wasn't being skeptical about bb or bb all night long. I'd love that. I'm more skeptical about the fact of having 5 hot young girls lined up for dates. But I guess there are always people doing better.
    3 out of the 5 worked out, and worked out great. Scheduling issues (1 my fault, 1 hers) interfered with the other 2 planned dates.

  3. #4809

    Some SA reports

    Bun-bun girl. Olympia area.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8726c...1-adb6abd8ea53

    She's 20, super nice (but will not be taken advantage of), cute face, humongous tits, a bbw. DTF, give amazing head. Will bb if you have game. $300 for several rounds of fun.

    Lola Valenteena. Seattle and Olympia.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ac247...c-4482ccd945f8

    Cuter than her pictures, 24. High class, very articulate. She is picky and told me she has turned down a number of guys after the meet / greet.

    $300 for multiple pops bb. Treat her very nice, be a gentleman in public, and you have a chance for an awesome time.

    Camila70- Tacoma / Seattle.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/63fdb...6-b87e07afd6e0

    Super sexual, aggressive and open, probably mid 30's. If she likes you it won't take long til your dick is down her throat and pussy. BB. Huge tits from a poorly done boob job, but the nipples are super sensitive in a good way. Wants $500 for a several hour, msog session. Pay less because you'll be exhausted after an hour. In-fucking-satiable.

  4. #4808

    AmazingAshlynn Ashlynn or AmazingAsh. ROB.

    Quote Originally Posted by NiceGuyCip  [View Original Post]
    Well it finally happened to me guys. I wasn't thinking with the right head and I really wanted to nail this 21 year old from SA. She agreed to my wants and then came over, which again I never do, but the little head was in control and I really wanted to pump her full of cum! Anyways she shows up, we talk for about 45 min, we got comfortable and she asked me for the gift and I was like no, but we talked and talked, and I agreed to half to which she was going to hide in the bathroom. I should have said give it back, but again little head was in control. She proceeded to bust ass and excused herself to the bathroom. We talk a bit more, she shows me her recently pierced nipples, and then asks to go out to her car to get her bag. I knew it, I just knew it, but I wasnt about to pin her to the wall and demand the money back because that is all I need was for her to scream and the cops to show up. Anyways so I got taken for 200.

    Again her pictures are attached that she sent me. Again her name was Ashlynn and the last 4 of the phone number were 6306. PM me if you want the full number.
    Yeah it happens. Important thing is to learn from it. How much are you out?

  5. #4807
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceGuyCip  [View Original Post]
    Well it finally happened to me guys. I wasn't thinking with the right head and I really wanted to nail this 21 year old from SA. She agreed to my wants and then came over, which again I never do, but the little head was in control and I really wanted to pump her full of cum! Anyways she shows up, we talk for about 45 min, we got comfortable and she asked me for the gift and I was like no, but we talked and talked, and I agreed to half to which she was going to hide in the bathroom. I should have said give it back, but again little head was in control. She proceeded to bust ass and excused herself to the bathroom. We talk a bit more, she shows me her recently pierced nipples, and then asks to go out to her car to get her bag. I knew it, I just knew it, but I wasnt about to pin her to the wall and demand the money back because that is all I need was for her to scream and the cops to show up. Anyways so I got taken for 200.

    Again her pictures are attached that she sent me. Again her name was Ashlynn and the last 4 of the phone number were 6306. PM me if you want the full number.
    LOL same exact thing happened to me years ago, I was only out 160. Pretty cheap lesson, all things considered.

  6. #4806

    AmazingAshlynn Ashlynn or AmazingAsh. Theaf

    Well it finally happened to me guys. I wasn't thinking with the right head and I really wanted to nail this 21 year old from SA. She agreed to my wants and then came over, which again I never do, but the little head was in control and I really wanted to pump her full of cum! Anyways she shows up, we talk for about 45 min, we got comfortable and she asked me for the gift and I was like no, but we talked and talked, and I agreed to half to which she was going to hide in the bathroom. I should have said give it back, but again little head was in control. She proceeded to bust ass and excused herself to the bathroom. We talk a bit more, she shows me her recently pierced nipples, and then asks to go out to her car to get her bag. I knew it, I just knew it, but I wasnt about to pin her to the wall and demand the money back because that is all I need was for her to scream and the cops to show up. Anyways so I got taken for 200.

    Again her pictures are attached that she sent me. Again her name was Ashlynn and the last 4 of the phone number were 6306. PM me if you want the full number.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A3726D7F-F911-4B6F-AD4F-D358B182F728.jpg‎   3762490D-1395-4A1B-B1D3-EBF1E4177D75.jpg‎  

  7. #4805
    Quote Originally Posted by TnaPorter  [View Original Post]
    I don't believe it. That reads like a typical SA girl's fantasy, .
    Of course it's all made up. Like, for example, she got a car but now, not a year later, she is without transportation again. I also really liked how he was like a father to her, so she gave him blowjobs. Interesting ideas about father daughter relations.

    I just thought the ramblings were hilarious.

  8. #4804
    Quote Originally Posted by TnaPorter  [View Original Post]
    I don't believe it. That reads like a typical SA girl's fantasy, but I've been on the site a long time and met up with a lot of girls. While I've heard fantasies like that from girls online, I've never had one tell me a story like that in person. Once you see a girl once and she opens up to you, all the real stories come out -- like being made to pay for the whole dinner bill then being ditched or being promised money only to be told that the guy has only $75 and that's all he's going to give her. Or the uber aggressive, borderline rape experiences? I would say that out of the many possible outcomes with an SA girl, the one that repeats the most is the one who hits me up a month or two later asking if I can take her to dinner and fuck her for free. And I'm pretty sure it's not because they're into 4. 5" Asian cock -- it's because they have PTSD from all the assholes they meet on that site.

    I'm telling you right now, if you're a decent human being and have above average funds, you are the prize.
    Agree 100%. The complaint I hear over and over again is, "just because he gave me $XXX doesn't mean he now controls my life and I'm his slave."

    I do always get a story about how some guy lavished money on them for just being arm candy (or to worship their feet). It's usually more money than I'm willing to pay and I don't usually comment on it. I do have to say that absolutely everyone that I've met that said I wasn't offering them enough has contacted me again to renegotiate. Well, except for one, she was so pissed that I wouldn't pay $600 per meet like "all of her other daddies" that she called me a bunch of names. My thought was, "if you have all of these men paying $600 per meet, why do you work as a security guard for minimum wage?"

  9. #4803
    Quote Originally Posted by XyzzyS2  [View Original Post]
    I have received this message, unsolicited, from a girl in Post Falls, Idaho. I am posting it here in its entirety and without commentary.

    Well, let me start out. My last arrangement I had for over a year, it was mutually beneficial, at first when we met he picked me up we went out to grab coffee and bagels see if we were comfortable, he paid me 600 $ for my time, we'd meet up about 4 times a month and hed pay me 600-700 $ each meeting to begin with, near the end got close to 1000 per meeting, and at first it was mainly platonic but as we got more comfortable I'd give him a blowjob every so often, not every time we met up but I'd say every other meeting, and about 2 months into our arrangement he began giving me the 2,600-2,800 for the 4 meetups that month at the beginning of the month because he trusted me with that. He'd also give me an extra allowance sometimes and take me on small shopping trips and things. He also helped guide me and he treated me amazing. I wanted a more daddy-daughter relationship and he really provided that.

    We were also able to be silly with each other and had great chemistry. I also had a wish list and hed randomly buy things off of it for me and have them sent to me as gifts which was amazing. At one point he got me a car, not a very expensive one which was perfectly fine because I just needed transportation. I don't have transport right now either haha. But that was a pretty ideal arrangement for me, though I obviously don't expect the same from anyone I find now. Would be amazing but unsure if there are more men like him. The arrangement only ended due to his newfound love he ended up marrying, but we ended on good terms and he gave me 10 k when he ended it off and told me to put it to good use. I don't expect this treatment from anyone now but I do know my worth. His guidance and help financially was great.
    Hahaha! BS or not, I'd tell her she should have put more work in to that guy 'cause she's not going to find that again.

  10. #4802
    Quote Originally Posted by JustDc  [View Original Post]
    Was just curious that's all. Even if you told, it's probably going to be hard to go soon with everything going on.
    It's going to be interesting. I'm vaccinated, so they are allowing us in with proof of vaccination. Everything closes early (because as you know, Covid only infects people after 10 PM), but if you hang out with local people they will take you places that are open later. I'm actually flying first class because the ticket was so cheap, I just went to change my ticket and there were two first class seats taken and the rest of the plane was pretty much empty.

  11. #4801

    Hey its nice to be that rich

    I won't mind blowing $ like that if I were LOL.

    What's missing is what she did for him.

    Quote Originally Posted by XyzzyS2  [View Original Post]
    I have received this message, unsolicited, from a girl in Post Falls, Idaho. I am posting it here in its entirety and without commentary.

    Well, let me start out. My last arrangement I had for over a year, it was mutually beneficial, at first when we met he picked me up we went out to grab coffee and bagels see if we were comfortable, he paid me 600 $ for my time, we'd meet up about 4 times a month and hed pay me 600-700 $ each meeting to begin with, near the end got close to 1000 per meeting, and at first it was mainly platonic but as we got more comfortable I'd give him a blowjob every so often, not every time we met up but I'd say every other meeting, and about 2 months into our arrangement he began giving me the 2,600-2,800 for the 4 meetups that month at the beginning of the month because he trusted me with that. He'd also give me an extra allowance sometimes and take me on small shopping trips and things. He also helped guide me and he treated me amazing. I wanted a more daddy-daughter relationship and he really provided that.

    We were also able to be silly with each other and had great chemistry. I also had a wish list and hed randomly buy things off of it for me and have them sent to me as gifts which was amazing. At one point he got me a car, not a very expensive one which was perfectly fine because I just needed transportation. I don't have transport right now either haha. But that was a pretty ideal arrangement for me, though I obviously don't expect the same from anyone I find now. Would be amazing but unsure if there are more men like him. The arrangement only ended due to his newfound love he ended up marrying, but we ended on good terms and he gave me 10 k when he ended it off and told me to put it to good use. I don't expect this treatment from anyone now but I do know my worth. His guidance and help financially was great.

  12. #4800

    It's possible but.

    Quote Originally Posted by XyzzyS2  [View Original Post]
    I have received this message, unsolicited, from a girl in Post Falls, Idaho. I am posting it here in its entirety and without commentary.
    I don't believe it. That reads like a typical SA girl's fantasy, but I've been on the site a long time and met up with a lot of girls. While I've heard fantasies like that from girls online, I've never had one tell me a story like that in person. Once you see a girl once and she opens up to you, all the real stories come out -- like being made to pay for the whole dinner bill then being ditched or being promised money only to be told that the guy has only $75 and that's all he's going to give her. Or the uber aggressive, borderline rape experiences? I would say that out of the many possible outcomes with an SA girl, the one that repeats the most is the one who hits me up a month or two later asking if I can take her to dinner and fuck her for free. And I'm pretty sure it's not because they're into 4. 5" Asian cock -- it's because they have PTSD from all the assholes they meet on that site.

    I'm telling you right now, if you're a decent human being and have above average funds, you are the prize.

  13. #4799
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1223

    I know my worth (in lbs)

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I'd be interested to see what she looks like.
    You may not be familiar with the area but I am. I spend a week long business trip starting at Spokane to the Valley, then CDA, to Sandpoint and finish at Bonners Ferry, then drive back the way I came to GEG and fly back to LAX.

    Trust me if this chick is from Post Falls, she looks like this. Heck it may even be the actual person LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails you pay by the pound.jpg‎  

  14. #4798
    Quote Originally Posted by XyzzyS2  [View Original Post]
    I have received this message, unsolicited, from a girl in Post Falls, Idaho. I am posting it here in its entirety and without commentary.

    Well, let me start out. My last arrangement I had for over a year, it was mutually beneficial, at first when we met he picked me up we went out to grab coffee and bagels see if we were comfortable, he paid me 600 $ for my time, we'd meet up about 4 times a month and hed pay me 600-700 $ each meeting to begin with, near the end got close to 1000 per meeting, and at first it was mainly platonic but as we got more comfortable I'd give him a blowjob every so often, not every time we met up but I'd say every other meeting, and about 2 months into our arrangement he began giving me the 2,600-2,800 for the 4 meetups that month at the beginning of the month because he trusted me with that. He'd also give me an extra allowance sometimes and take me on small shopping trips and things. He also helped guide me and he treated me amazing. I wanted a more daddy-daughter relationship and he really provided that.

    We were also able to be silly with each other and had great chemistry. I also had a wish list and hed randomly buy things off of it for me and have them sent to me as gifts which was amazing. At one point he got me a car, not a very expensive one which was perfectly fine because I just needed transportation. I don't have transport right now either haha. But that was a pretty ideal arrangement for me, though I obviously don't expect the same from anyone I find now. Would be amazing but unsure if there are more men like him. The arrangement only ended due to his newfound love he ended up marrying, but we ended on good terms and he gave me 10 k when he ended it off and told me to put it to good use. I don't expect this treatment from anyone now but I do know my worth. His guidance and help financially was great.
    I'd be interested to see what she looks like.

  15. #4797
    My first impression is that you have no way of reconciling if her version of events and costs are really went down. She probably did have a sugar daddy that did either some or of all those things. One thing cannot be denied though, she has (in her own way) made it very clear what she is looking for in a relationship.

    Quote Originally Posted by XyzzyS2  [View Original Post]
    I have received this message, unsolicited, from a girl in Post Falls, Idaho. I am posting it here in its entirety and without commentary.

    Well, let me start out. My last arrangement I had for over a year, it was mutually beneficial, at first when we met he picked me up we went out to grab coffee and bagels see if we were comfortable, he paid me 600 $ for my time, we'd meet up about 4 times a month and hed pay me 600-700 $ each meeting to begin with, near the end got close to 1000 per meeting, and at first it was mainly platonic but as we got more comfortable I'd give him a blowjob every so often, not every time we met up but I'd say every other meeting, and about 2 months into our arrangement he began giving me the 2,600-2,800 for the 4 meetups that month at the beginning of the month because he trusted me with that. He'd also give me an extra allowance sometimes and take me on small shopping trips and things. He also helped guide me and he treated me amazing. I wanted a more daddy-daughter relationship and he really provided that.

    We were also able to be silly with each other and had great chemistry. I also had a wish list and hed randomly buy things off of it for me and have them sent to me as gifts which was amazing. At one point he got me a car, not a very expensive one which was perfectly fine because I just needed transportation. I don't have transport right now either haha. But that was a pretty ideal arrangement for me, though I obviously don't expect the same from anyone I find now. Would be amazing but unsure if there are more men like him. The arrangement only ended due to his newfound love he ended up marrying, but we ended on good terms and he gave me 10 k when he ended it off and told me to put it to good use. I don't expect this treatment from anyone now but I do know my worth. His guidance and help financially was great.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape