Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 375 of 694 FirstFirst ... 275 325 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 425 475 ... LastLast
Results 5,611 to 5,625 of 10406
Enjoy the Experience
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #4796
    That's the real competition.

    Quote Originally Posted by XyzzyS2  [View Original Post]
    I have received this message, unsolicited, from a girl in Post Falls, Idaho. I am posting it here in its entirety and without commentary.

    Well, let me start out. My last arrangement I had for over a year, it was mutually beneficial, at first when we met he picked me up we went out to grab coffee and bagels see if we were comfortable, he paid me 600 $ for my time, we'd meet up about 4 times a month and hed pay me 600-700 $ each meeting to begin with, near the end got close to 1000 per meeting, and at first it was mainly platonic but as we got more comfortable I'd give him a blowjob every so often, not every time we met up but I'd say every other meeting, and about 2 months into our arrangement he began giving me the 2,600-2,800 for the 4 meetups that month at the beginning of the month because he trusted me with that. He'd also give me an extra allowance sometimes and take me on small shopping trips and things. He also helped guide me and he treated me amazing. I wanted a more daddy-daughter relationship and he really provided that.

    We were also able to be silly with each other and had great chemistry. I also had a wish list and hed randomly buy things off of it for me and have them sent to me as gifts which was amazing. At one point he got me a car, not a very expensive one which was perfectly fine because I just needed transportation. I don't have transport right now either haha. But that was a pretty ideal arrangement for me, though I obviously don't expect the same from anyone I find now. Would be amazing but unsure if there are more men like him. The arrangement only ended due to his newfound love he ended up marrying, but we ended on good terms and he gave me 10 k when he ended it off and told me to put it to good use. I don't expect this treatment from anyone now but I do know my worth. His guidance and help financially was great.

  2. #4795

    No men like this left.

    I have received this message, unsolicited, from a girl in Post Falls, Idaho. I am posting it here in its entirety and without commentary.

    Well, let me start out. My last arrangement I had for over a year, it was mutually beneficial, at first when we met he picked me up we went out to grab coffee and bagels see if we were comfortable, he paid me 600 $ for my time, we'd meet up about 4 times a month and hed pay me 600-700 $ each meeting to begin with, near the end got close to 1000 per meeting, and at first it was mainly platonic but as we got more comfortable I'd give him a blowjob every so often, not every time we met up but I'd say every other meeting, and about 2 months into our arrangement he began giving me the 2,600-2,800 for the 4 meetups that month at the beginning of the month because he trusted me with that. He'd also give me an extra allowance sometimes and take me on small shopping trips and things. He also helped guide me and he treated me amazing. I wanted a more daddy-daughter relationship and he really provided that.

    We were also able to be silly with each other and had great chemistry. I also had a wish list and hed randomly buy things off of it for me and have them sent to me as gifts which was amazing. At one point he got me a car, not a very expensive one which was perfectly fine because I just needed transportation. I don't have transport right now either haha. But that was a pretty ideal arrangement for me, though I obviously don't expect the same from anyone I find now. Would be amazing but unsure if there are more men like him. The arrangement only ended due to his newfound love he ended up marrying, but we ended on good terms and he gave me 10 k when he ended it off and told me to put it to good use. I don't expect this treatment from anyone now but I do know my worth. His guidance and help financially was great.

  3. #4794

    Lavender on SA

    Any credible info on Lavender from SA. Much appreciated.

  4. #4793

    No worries

    Was just curious that's all. Even if you told, it's probably going to be hard to go soon with everything going on.

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I can't say right now. I have several people on the other board that I pissed off and are trying to dox me. Giving the info about the country will give them more ammo to find me (they can match it with my Facebook). I'll probably talk about it in a few months, right now I'm a little nervous to say.

  5. #4792
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    That makes sense. Hot is in the eye of the beholder. I keep seeing pictures of women that people think are hot and I'm like "ick".

    I'm leaving the country soon and I have 4 dates lined up where I'm going and they are all from SA. I think they are all hot, but others may not. My first evening is set up with pictures 3 & 4 (same person). If she works out, I'll stick with her my entire trip. If she doesn't work out, I have dates already lined up with the other 3 for nights 2,3, and 4.
    This is great going. Well any which ways let us know how did they all go.

  6. #4791
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I can't say right now. I have several people on the other board that I pissed off and are trying to dox me. Giving the info about the country will give them more ammo to find me (they can match it with my Facebook). I'll probably talk about it in a few months, right now I'm a little nervous to say.
    That sucks! I love reading salty escort forum posts and that sort of thing. Guess it could suck if they are trying to dox you though. There's some sex worker communities on Reddit that are pretty funny. Always complaining about sugar babies not "knowing their worth" and stuff. I probably should not spend time on it but it's just too good. That's what happens when your choices are an anything goes overnight with a hot college girl or an hour with a jaded escort who's just phoning it in for the same price.

  7. #4790
    Quote Originally Posted by JustDc  [View Original Post]
    Man you are the winner! Which country are you travelling to LOL? I'm going to put it on my travel plan.

    Can't see the faces, but definitely hot bodies. Thanks for sharing! I wish Seattle has more like this.
    I can't say right now. I have several people on the other board that I pissed off and are trying to dox me. Giving the info about the country will give them more ammo to find me (they can match it with my Facebook). I'll probably talk about it in a few months, right now I'm a little nervous to say.

  8. #4789
    Quote Originally Posted by DickIncider12  [View Original Post]
    I don't think any of those girls are hot but I like young petite spinners or tall VS model type with tight perfect body and model face but it's costly trust me.
    See that's what I mean. Photo 3 & 4 is like the perfect woman for me. She's 5'1". I don't know how she can get all that ass in that little body.

  9. #4788

    Winner

    Man you are the winner! Which country are you travelling to LOL? I'm going to put it on my travel plan.

    Can't see the faces, but definitely hot bodies. Thanks for sharing! I wish Seattle has more like this.

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    That makes sense. Hot is in the eye of the beholder. I keep seeing pictures of women that people think are hot and I'm like "ick".

    I'm leaving the country soon and I have 4 dates lined up where I'm going and they are all from SA. I think they are all hot, but others may not. My first evening is set up with pictures 3 & 4 (same person). If she works out, I'll stick with her my entire trip. If she doesn't work out, I have dates already lined up with the other 3 for nights 2,3, and 4.

  10. #4787

    Yeah for sure

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    That makes sense. Hot is in the eye of the beholder. I keep seeing pictures of women that people think are hot and I'm like "ick".

    I'm leaving the country soon and I have 4 dates lined up where I'm going and they are all from SA. I think they are all hot, but others may not. My first evening is set up with pictures 3 & 4 (same person). If she works out, I'll stick with her my entire trip. If she doesn't work out, I have dates already lined up with the other 3 for nights 2,3, and 4.
    I don't think any of those girls are hot but I like young petite spinners or tall VS model type with tight perfect body and model face but it's costly trust me.

  11. #4786
    Quote Originally Posted by JustDc  [View Original Post]
    I wasn't being skeptical about bb or bb all night long. I'd love that. I'm more skeptical about the fact of having 5 hot young girls lined up for dates. But I guess there are always people doing better.
    That makes sense. Hot is in the eye of the beholder. I keep seeing pictures of women that people think are hot and I'm like "ick".

    I'm leaving the country soon and I have 4 dates lined up where I'm going and they are all from SA. I think they are all hot, but others may not. My first evening is set up with pictures 3 & 4 (same person). If she works out, I'll stick with her my entire trip. If she doesn't work out, I have dates already lined up with the other 3 for nights 2,3, and 4.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SA1.jpg‎   sa2.jpg‎   sa3.jpg‎   sa4.jpg‎   sa5.jpg‎  


  12. #4785

    Same

    I wasn't being skeptical about bb or bb all night long. I'd love that. I'm more skeptical about the fact of having 5 hot young girls lined up for dates. But I guess there are always people doing better.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPumpNDump  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I wasn't questioning the condom, just the "agreeing to fuck bb all night" before the date. Condoms are a hard pass for me which is why I like sugaring over escorts (and many other reasons).

    I'd say 75% of sugar babies don't mention it, the other 25% are probably 50/50 pro vs people worried about diseases. I still don't bring it up before hand, if a sugar baby insists on condom, still better than an escort appearance and I just don't repeat.

  13. #4784

    Use the search function

    Quote Originally Posted by XyzzyS2  [View Original Post]
    Names have been mentioned here (Ema, sarcasticfungirl) but I can find no way to actually find them on the site?
    Put the name you're looking for under Profile Text.

    And don't put in Ema, she's a fake.

  14. #4783
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    In my experience the only ones that actually brought up condoms are the pros that I eventually discovered on TNA and one 19 YO that said she "preferred" I use one. Oh and then there was the worst fuck ever, she definitely wanted condoms. I'm fixed, but always use one, so not a big deal. On a couple of occasions I pulled out a condom and briefly got a look that I interpreted to mean, "he thinks I have something" to " he probably has something so he needs a condom".
    Yeah I wasn't questioning the condom, just the "agreeing to fuck bb all night" before the date. Condoms are a hard pass for me which is why I like sugaring over escorts (and many other reasons).

    I'd say 75% of sugar babies don't mention it, the other 25% are probably 50/50 pro vs people worried about diseases. I still don't bring it up before hand, if a sugar baby insists on condom, still better than an escort appearance and I just don't repeat.

  15. #4782
    Quote Originally Posted by JustDc  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if it is just me, but this sounds TGTBT based on my SA experience. But maybe I'm doing something wrong.
    In my experience the only ones that actually brought up condoms are the pros that I eventually discovered on TNA and one 19 YO that said she "preferred" I use one. Oh and then there was the worst fuck ever, she definitely wanted condoms. I'm fixed, but always use one, so not a big deal. On a couple of occasions I pulled out a condom and briefly got a look that I interpreted to mean, "he thinks I have something" to " he probably has something so he needs a condom".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape