Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 5,596 to 5,610 of 10406
-
08-01-21 09:19 #4811Senior Member

Posts: 36Dang
Welp I'm out LOL.
-
08-01-21 01:45 #4810Senior Member

Posts: 91Batting. 600
3 out of the 5 worked out, and worked out great. Scheduling issues (1 my fault, 1 hers) interfered with the other 2 planned dates.
Originally Posted by JustDc
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-21 01:37 #4809Senior Member

Posts: 91Some SA reports
Bun-bun girl. Olympia area.
https://www.seeking.com/member/8726c...1-adb6abd8ea53
She's 20, super nice (but will not be taken advantage of), cute face, humongous tits, a bbw. DTF, give amazing head. Will bb if you have game. $300 for several rounds of fun.
Lola Valenteena. Seattle and Olympia.
https://www.seeking.com/member/ac247...c-4482ccd945f8
Cuter than her pictures, 24. High class, very articulate. She is picky and told me she has turned down a number of guys after the meet / greet.
$300 for multiple pops bb. Treat her very nice, be a gentleman in public, and you have a chance for an awesome time.
Camila70- Tacoma / Seattle.
https://www.seeking.com/member/63fdb...6-b87e07afd6e0
Super sexual, aggressive and open, probably mid 30's. If she likes you it won't take long til your dick is down her throat and pussy. BB. Huge tits from a poorly done boob job, but the nipples are super sensitive in a good way. Wants $500 for a several hour, msog session. Pay less because you'll be exhausted after an hour. In-fucking-satiable.
-
07-31-21 16:15 #4808Senior Member

Posts: 2184AmazingAshlynn Ashlynn or AmazingAsh. ROB.
Yeah it happens. Important thing is to learn from it. How much are you out?
Originally Posted by NiceGuyCip
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-21 14:32 #4807Senior Member

Posts: 161LOL same exact thing happened to me years ago, I was only out 160. Pretty cheap lesson, all things considered.
Originally Posted by NiceGuyCip
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-21 01:55 #4806Senior Member

Posts: 28AmazingAshlynn Ashlynn or AmazingAsh. Theaf
Well it finally happened to me guys. I wasn't thinking with the right head and I really wanted to nail this 21 year old from SA. She agreed to my wants and then came over, which again I never do, but the little head was in control and I really wanted to pump her full of cum! Anyways she shows up, we talk for about 45 min, we got comfortable and she asked me for the gift and I was like no, but we talked and talked, and I agreed to half to which she was going to hide in the bathroom. I should have said give it back, but again little head was in control. She proceeded to bust ass and excused herself to the bathroom. We talk a bit more, she shows me her recently pierced nipples, and then asks to go out to her car to get her bag. I knew it, I just knew it, but I wasnt about to pin her to the wall and demand the money back because that is all I need was for her to scream and the cops to show up. Anyways so I got taken for 200.
Again her pictures are attached that she sent me. Again her name was Ashlynn and the last 4 of the phone number were 6306. PM me if you want the full number.
-
07-30-21 23:02 #4805Senior Member

Posts: 46Of course it's all made up. Like, for example, she got a car but now, not a year later, she is without transportation again. I also really liked how he was like a father to her, so she gave him blowjobs. Interesting ideas about father daughter relations.
Originally Posted by TnaPorter
[View Original Post]
I just thought the ramblings were hilarious.
-
07-30-21 19:16 #4804Senior Member

Posts: 1544Agree 100%. The complaint I hear over and over again is, "just because he gave me $XXX doesn't mean he now controls my life and I'm his slave."
Originally Posted by TnaPorter
[View Original Post]
I do always get a story about how some guy lavished money on them for just being arm candy (or to worship their feet). It's usually more money than I'm willing to pay and I don't usually comment on it. I do have to say that absolutely everyone that I've met that said I wasn't offering them enough has contacted me again to renegotiate. Well, except for one, she was so pissed that I wouldn't pay $600 per meet like "all of her other daddies" that she called me a bunch of names. My thought was, "if you have all of these men paying $600 per meet, why do you work as a security guard for minimum wage?"
-
07-30-21 19:02 #4803Senior Member

Posts: 217Hahaha! BS or not, I'd tell her she should have put more work in to that guy 'cause she's not going to find that again.
Originally Posted by XyzzyS2
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-21 14:56 #4802Senior Member

Posts: 1544It's going to be interesting. I'm vaccinated, so they are allowing us in with proof of vaccination. Everything closes early (because as you know, Covid only infects people after 10 PM), but if you hang out with local people they will take you places that are open later. I'm actually flying first class because the ticket was so cheap, I just went to change my ticket and there were two first class seats taken and the rest of the plane was pretty much empty.
Originally Posted by JustDc
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-21 14:53 #4801Senior Member

Posts: 30Hey its nice to be that rich
I won't mind blowing $ like that if I were LOL.
What's missing is what she did for him.
Originally Posted by XyzzyS2
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-21 14:51 #4800Senior Member

Posts: 184It's possible but.
I don't believe it. That reads like a typical SA girl's fantasy, but I've been on the site a long time and met up with a lot of girls. While I've heard fantasies like that from girls online, I've never had one tell me a story like that in person. Once you see a girl once and she opens up to you, all the real stories come out -- like being made to pay for the whole dinner bill then being ditched or being promised money only to be told that the guy has only $75 and that's all he's going to give her. Or the uber aggressive, borderline rape experiences? I would say that out of the many possible outcomes with an SA girl, the one that repeats the most is the one who hits me up a month or two later asking if I can take her to dinner and fuck her for free. And I'm pretty sure it's not because they're into 4. 5" Asian cock -- it's because they have PTSD from all the assholes they meet on that site.
Originally Posted by XyzzyS2
[View Original Post]
I'm telling you right now, if you're a decent human being and have above average funds, you are the prize.
-
07-30-21 14:50 #4799Senior Member

Posts: 1223I know my worth (in lbs)
You may not be familiar with the area but I am. I spend a week long business trip starting at Spokane to the Valley, then CDA, to Sandpoint and finish at Bonners Ferry, then drive back the way I came to GEG and fly back to LAX.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
Trust me if this chick is from Post Falls, she looks like this. Heck it may even be the actual person LOL.
-
07-30-21 14:07 #4798Senior Member

Posts: 1544I'd be interested to see what she looks like.
Originally Posted by XyzzyS2
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-21 13:25 #4797Senior Member

Posts: 2184My first impression is that you have no way of reconciling if her version of events and costs are really went down. She probably did have a sugar daddy that did either some or of all those things. One thing cannot be denied though, she has (in her own way) made it very clear what she is looking for in a relationship.
Originally Posted by XyzzyS2
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






