The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 538 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 38 438 488 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 588 638 1038 1538 ... LastLast
Results 8,056 to 8,070 of 24822
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16767

    Tip

    Quote Originally Posted by Dj1369  [View Original Post]
    About to just get straight to the point. Completely new this hobby. And trying to find a reliable provider don't plan on making the hobby a big thing. Just some to do when I finally got down time. Already see alot of scammers and bs. And some of the horror stories. Makes me hesitant on trying. Any help would be great. Thanks in advance.
    Google the phone number provided as well. Usually will find old posts or reviews. If no results it could be new number or bad news. You may see same number used around country and active ads in other towns at same time.

    I don't provide face pic or deposit. Ever.

  2. #16766

    Jane

    Quote Originally Posted by SnoopyIs1964  [View Original Post]
    Messaged her and she said she was available then no response the rest of the night. Same thing happened a couple years ago.

    I'm done with her.
    Like I said, new folks will not get in the door. She only wants Seniors that have seen her. Even some seniors will have a hard time if she doesn't remember. I got lucky that she remembered who I was. Texted twice and I was sucking her tits within a few.

    I know she has already seen a few old regulars during this trip and some have scheduled multiple appointments already. However, I get the feeling she won't stay long since she already has an established clientele down South. If she does I wish her well. She is a very gentle lady that oozes sensuality.

  3. #16765
    Regular Member


    Posts: 16
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj1369  [View Original Post]
    About to just get straight to the point. Completely new this hobby. And trying to find a reliable provider don't plan on making the hobby a big thing. Just some to do when I finally got down time. Already see alot of scammers and bs. And some of the horror stories. Makes me hesitant on trying. Any help would be great. Thanks in advance.
    The advice to book a DI lady is good. Stay away from Backpage impersonator websites like megapersonals. If they ask for a deposit or money in advance, it could be a ripoff. Look for reviews / comments here or elsewhere. Their pictures may be 10 years old. Their listed age is probably younger than they are. Personally, I prefer "mature" experienced ladies--I've generally had a good experience with them.

  4. #16764

    Kinks

    Quote Originally Posted by KJohn58  [View Original Post]
    I've had the pleasure with Abby and didn't have any issues, in a decent BG motel. Service was good, definitely big bootie. As far as others waiting, I didn't have that issue, maybe just a slow day. I personally don't mind my time with a girl that's rode hard and put away wet. I'm actually into 3-sums when I get the chance, usually with another couple where husband or boyfriend contribute or play along. Kinky is Kinky.
    Two birds of a feather. My all time favorite experiences have been when the husband is waiting in the parking lot or the boyfriend is in the next hotel room with the kids. Love knowing that I am pounding someone else's lady. I have even been asked on more than one occasion to join their significant other for a threesome for no extra charge but the Nutts don't swing that way.

  5. #16763

    Jane

    Quote Originally Posted by IrishGuy11  [View Original Post]
    I have tried to set something up in Louisville by texting. Then saw she was in Indy and mentioned that in a text asking if she was still in town. No response. What's the secret to her responding?
    Hate to mention this again. But she is also getting lots of texts so she is having a hard time figuring out who is who. If you have seen her before you might want to provide that info. She remembered me immediately and I had no problem scheduling. If you are a SM and you have seen her before you should be OK. New noobs are SOL. Another provider that prefers to see 2-3 regulars versus trying to answer texts all day. If you have seen her before her tits are still as soft and her pussy is cleanly shaven (little slit) and opens up like a flower when you go in. Soft like warm butter.

    Wish I could introduce Jane to my young SB. She could teach the young ones a thing or two.

  6. #16762

    She's a nut case to some

    Quote Originally Posted by IrishGuy11  [View Original Post]
    I have tried to set something up in Louisville by texting. Then saw she was in Indy and mentioned that in a text asking if she was still in town. No response. What's the secret to her responding?
    Messaged her and she said she was available then no response the rest of the night. Same thing happened a couple years ago.

    I'm done with her.

  7. #16761

    Jane

    Quote Originally Posted by Numbnutts  [View Original Post]
    She is on Tryst, and is currently in town. She might stay for awhile or she might not depending on business. I saw her multiple times a few years ago and always had a great time. This week was no different. Definitely a mature lady that has aged very well and knows her body as well as any man's. She knew which buttons to push, lick and suck. Very sensual lady that also likes a little rough play within reason. Loves her natural tits sucked and squeezed. Only got a half hour appointment but wished I would have gotten the hour. Spent some time catching up on her life down South. Menu, for me was DFK, BBBJ, CFS, and lots and lots of caressing and touching. Also very skilled at dirty talk. Would I see her again? Hell yes, actually have set another appointment in a couple days. I know some long time seniors loved her and some not so much. I for one glad she is back.

    Beauty of the hobby, everyone likes different things.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ladyjane
    I have tried to set something up in Louisville by texting. Then saw she was in Indy and mentioned that in a text asking if she was still in town. No response. What's the secret to her responding?

  8. #16760

    Jane formerly of DI

    She is on Tryst, and is currently in town. She might stay for awhile or she might not depending on business. I saw her multiple times a few years ago and always had a great time. This week was no different. Definitely a mature lady that has aged very well and knows her body as well as any man's. She knew which buttons to push, lick and suck. Very sensual lady that also likes a little rough play within reason. Loves her natural tits sucked and squeezed. Only got a half hour appointment but wished I would have gotten the hour. Spent some time catching up on her life down South. Menu, for me was DFK, BBBJ, CFS, and lots and lots of caressing and touching. Also very skilled at dirty talk. Would I see her again? Hell yes, actually have set another appointment in a couple days. I know some long time seniors loved her and some not so much. I for one glad she is back.

    Beauty of the hobby, everyone likes different things.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ladyjane

  9. #16759
    Regular Member


    Posts: 16

    Gigi (visiting Indy)

    Gigi is an attractive woman (age 26-30?) who says she has been in the biz for about 6 months.

    Nice body--the pics are reasonably accurate. She was dressed more casual when I saw her.

    Skilled CBJ. Mish, doggie, etc.

    No fingers in pussy.

    DATY optional but extra fee.

    She will be in Indy until Friday, 7/30/21 -- she may later return, I don't know.

    She's very friendly and personable--seems honest and candid.

    $250 hh, $350 h.

    Having been very disappointed with a couple of recent escort visits, I found her very accommodating and a breath of fresh air.

    https://www.erosescorts.net/indiana-escort/vip-gigi/

  10. #16758

    Cindy West

    Quote Originally Posted by Slugger22  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to her? Is she still in the hobby?
    Cindy picked up some drug charges a couple of years ago and is currently a guest of the state. She should be back next April.

  11. #16757

    New to the hobby

    Quote Originally Posted by Dj1369  [View Original Post]
    About to just get straight to the point. Completely new this hobby. And trying to find a reliable provider don't plan on making the hobby a big thing. Just some to do when I finally got down time. Already see alot of scammers and bs. And some of the horror stories. Makes me hesitant on trying. Any help would be great. Thanks in advance.
    Welcome fellow perv, I was brand new to this 3 years ago and I can tell you since discovering I have enjoyed life so much more now, there's nothing better than banging a girl and getting a BBBJ from a girl you're paying to do it right. Independent providers will be very hit or miss and you run a lot of risk, everything from no shows wasting your time to girls who don't look like their photos, drugged out or boyfriends lurking, etc. Since you are new, I highly suggest you checkout the DI thread and try their services. The girls are fantastic providers, they are reliable and safe. Book some time with one of them and report back to us. PM me if you need additional info. You will definitely enjoy the hobby and the variety it provides, good luck friend!

  12. #16756
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1016

    Maybe a little research

    A couple of posts would help.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dj1369  [View Original Post]
    About to just get straight to the point. Completely new this hobby. And trying to find a reliable provider don't plan on making the hobby a big thing. Just some to do when I finally got down time. Already see alot of scammers and bs. And some of the horror stories. Makes me hesitant on trying. Any help would be great. Thanks in advance.

  13. #16755
    Quote Originally Posted by Slugger22  [View Original Post]
    Since she seems to be the new thing in town and everyone talking about her I just had to try and see her. The first time I got spooked away because there had to be at least 4-5 mongers in the parking lot waiting to fuck her after me. I actually had her room number and was about to get out and start walking when I noticed all the other people sitting in the cars. I don't like this kind of attention and told her I wouldn't be coming. That kind of shit even at a low end hotel is going to attract attention. I have tried contacting her from different number I have not been even able to get in the door since. I either get no response or get an address and then communication ends. She has switched hotels since my initial contact. I hope the ones that get in the door are enjoying themselves. Good luck if you see her.
    So couple things. I'd be doubtful she has 4-5 people waiting in the parking lot. If it's a "seedy" motel then likely they are waiting for some other stuff. Not sure if you have any other info to back up they were there for her. Second after cancelling on her last minute she probably has you in her phone as blacklist / time waster and that is why she doesn't respond etc. I would move on and see if you can find someone else from here. I haven't tried Abby yet, but thought about it, and may when work slows down and I get time. Hope you find something to scratch that itch though.

  14. #16754

    Chanel

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzyj76  [View Original Post]
    I received some feedback (negative) about the Chanel but not much else. I have decided against my better judgement to set up an appointment with Chanel. I asked far in advance so I'll let you guys know when I know. Her communication was / is good and she seems like a low volume provider but who the fuck knows. We all know they can't be trusted.
    Don't know if it's the same Chanel that I saw years ago (mature petite mixed lady). But if she is, I would save the cash. Solid BBBJ, likes to fuck and get off but her big fake tits are hard as a rock. Extreme turn off for me.

  15. #16753

    Catelyne

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzyj76  [View Original Post]
    I normally don't have the ability to do an outcall. I need some info an the following to make a decision for early next week. If THEY don't BBBJ I'm OUT!

    1. Catelyne: She's been on p411 for 12 years but the pics don't resemble 30+, what's going on here? Any other info is great too.

    2. Chanel: Body looks nice but no face and the weight she has listed doesn't seem to match. I might be wrong on the weight but 149# seemed higher than expected. Any other info is great too.

    3. Savannah: No picture. Again. No picture.

    For all the replies I get for my questions I am grateful thanks!

    Fitz.
    I would avoid Catelyn. Those pics are very outdated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape