Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,751 to 3,765 of 7968
-
08-02-21 23:32 #4218Banned Member

Posts: 426Lmao.
Originally Posted by ProdigiX
[View Original Post]
You stayed an hour longer than Me!
She is a Setup.
-
08-02-21 21:16 #4217Senior Member

Posts: 163She's a mess
I say her a few times a year ago and it was fun. I reviewed her recently and basically ended up turning her away, she's straight up homeless and really nasty. STAY AWAY.
Originally Posted by WillieZee914
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-21 11:22 #4216Senior Member

Posts: 253Short, red hair bbw
https://candy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...lphia/65161727
Saw her this morning. Short, older most likely 40's, not much of a looker, thick (not pawg thick tho).
While I can't say her face is anything to rave about I must say she's seemingly one of the most genuine providers out there. She's very concerned with her own safety as well yours, and makes it a point to make sure both parties are comfortable. She goes the extra mile which may seem excessive but it doesn't interrupt the experience at all.
Furthermore, she gave me some "advice" (not that I need it) in regards to seeing other girls, which I appreciated. She made some good points; like if a girl doesn't let you verify them the same way they verify you, leave right away. All in all, it was a 9/10 experience based on personality alone. Today is her last day, see her if you want.
-
07-31-21 11:04 #4215Senior Member

Posts: 308Ridiculous
Those rates are ridiculous. My guess is the services are lackluster also.
Originally Posted by Critias
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-21 07:37 #4214Senior Member

Posts: 164Port Richmond
https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...e/212260359761
Started a conversation with this one, asked initially for a 350 entry fee, told her too much, dropped it to 275, told her too much, then she asked me "what do I have" . She sent me a supposed real photo. I don't trust that she would have been real, and Port Richmond is K street redux, so I just think she was trying to hit a home run vs walking the block. I kept moving.
-
07-30-21 17:13 #4213Senior Member

Posts: 230I was intrigued by the milking table experience. That's something I've always wanted to try. Unfortunately, we don't get many ladies that do that in the Wisconsin area. She's too expensive to try without finding any positive feedback, anywhere. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Critias
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-21 09:41 #4212Senior Member

Posts: 987Thanks for your post. I saw her before at her old spot also and was planning to see her again but not now.
Originally Posted by ProdigiX
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-21 22:51 #4211Senior Member

Posts: 78Never saw her, but she's been around a long time. That menu is a complete turnoff. You have to wonder if every turn of her head is going to be an extra 20, it's ridiculous. And frankly far too expensive, IMHO.
Originally Posted by RattleHead
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-21 14:19 #4210Senior Member

Posts: 145She requires a deposit, therefore, I would venture to say that no monger who's opinion I would value has attempted to see her.
Originally Posted by RattleHead
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-21 13:10 #4209Regular Member

Posts: 11Do NOT visit 267XXXX939
Saw her at her old spot and everything was okay, but now her new place is sketchy af and she had me waiting outside for an hour at this complex. I got out just to go to the address and there were a bunch of guys outside and I heard one say "tell her check and see if this boul. " Like is this him. Needless to say I turned around and just drove off and she never returned any of my calls and texts. Felt like I was about to be robbed.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/64975926
-
07-26-21 19:36 #4208Senior Member

Posts: 230Victoria Love?
I was wondering if any of you guys have had any experience with Victoria Love (https://tryst.link/escort/victoria-25)? I've searched on USASG and TER, looking for information or comments, but I haven't come up with anything. She's coming to Wisconsin in early October, and I wanted to find out if she's legit. Her Tryst ad says she's based in Philly. I hoping someone on here might have some experience with her. I'm not trying to fish for detailed reviews, I'm just want to know that she's real and worth a visit. Any information would be really appreciated.
- RattleHead -.
-
07-26-21 17:12 #4207Senior Member

Posts: 485Barbiana / Athena
I wouldn't call it lucky. I'd call the bad experience unlucky. I've been with her tons of times and she's still one of the top 5 I've been with. Yes you can see track marks, but trust me she doesn't have them all over and look disgusting. She's still hot as fuck. You're just unlucky to get ahold of her when she's down the rabbit hole. I'd say that's true about all of these girls. If you believe any of these girls aren't on drugs you may be high yourself LOL. I see guys on here all the time saying "I don't think she's a user". There's no such thing as a girl that does this that's not a user LOL. YMMV with any of these girls. The only girl I've ever had in this area that's better than her is Donnabella. But like all of you Athena has ghosted me plenty of times.
Originally Posted by SentryMarv1
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-21 08:46 #4206Senior Member

Posts: 253Interestingly enough, a regular I see out in frankford says she knows her, and says her arms are full of track marks and scarred up in the worse way. Also, by chance I found a review for her from back in 2016 (didn't even know she posted then); it was negative and now makes me realize that I was lucky in never being able to reach her. If yall considering bare with her. Don't.
Originally Posted by ProdigiX
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-21 08:03 #4205Regular Member

Posts: 2Everything I said was real. Now if you don't want to believe me or think it's a shill then that's fine. I wanted to share some of my experiences so I made a profile.
Originally Posted by Blacksnake15
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-21 22:22 #4204Senior Member

Posts: 149Brandy
Had the pleasure of brandy a few years back, anyone else ever have the pleasure?









Reply With Quote





