Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 251 of 531 FirstFirst ... 151 201 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 301 351 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,765 of 7965
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4215
    Senior Member


    Posts: 308

    Ridiculous

    Quote Originally Posted by Critias  [View Original Post]
    Never saw her, but she's been around a long time. That menu is a complete turnoff. You have to wonder if every turn of her head is going to be an extra 20, it's ridiculous. And frankly far too expensive, IMHO.
    Those rates are ridiculous. My guess is the services are lackluster also.

  2. #4214

    Port Richmond

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...e/212260359761

    Started a conversation with this one, asked initially for a 350 entry fee, told her too much, dropped it to 275, told her too much, then she asked me "what do I have" . She sent me a supposed real photo. I don't trust that she would have been real, and Port Richmond is K street redux, so I just think she was trying to hit a home run vs walking the block. I kept moving.

  3. #4213
    Quote Originally Posted by Critias  [View Original Post]
    Never saw her, but she's been around a long time. That menu is a complete turnoff. You have to wonder if every turn of her head is going to be an extra 20, it's ridiculous. And frankly far too expensive, IMHO.
    I was intrigued by the milking table experience. That's something I've always wanted to try. Unfortunately, we don't get many ladies that do that in the Wisconsin area. She's too expensive to try without finding any positive feedback, anywhere. Thanks.

  4. #4212
    Quote Originally Posted by ProdigiX  [View Original Post]
    Saw her at her old spot and everything was okay, but now her new place is sketchy af and she had me waiting outside for an hour at this complex. I got out just to go to the address and there were a bunch of guys outside and I heard one say "tell her check and see if this boul. " Like is this him. Needless to say I turned around and just drove off and she never returned any of my calls and texts. Felt like I was about to be robbed.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/64975926
    Thanks for your post. I saw her before at her old spot also and was planning to see her again but not now.

  5. #4211
    Never saw her, but she's been around a long time. That menu is a complete turnoff. You have to wonder if every turn of her head is going to be an extra 20, it's ridiculous. And frankly far too expensive, IMHO.

    Quote Originally Posted by RattleHead  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if any of you guys have had any experience with Victoria Love (https://tryst.link/escort/victoria-25)? I've searched on USASG and TER, looking for information or comments, but I haven't come up with anything. She's coming to Wisconsin in early October, and I wanted to find out if she's legit. Her Tryst ad says she's based in Philly. I hoping someone on here might have some experience with her. I'm not trying to fish for detailed reviews, I'm just want to know that she's real and worth a visit. Any information would be really appreciated.

    - RattleHead -.

  6. #4210
    Quote Originally Posted by RattleHead  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if any of you guys have had any experience with Victoria Love (https://tryst.link/escort/victoria-25)? I've searched on USASG and TER, looking for information or comments, but I haven't come up with anything. She's coming to Wisconsin in early October, and I wanted to find out if she's legit. Her Tryst ad says she's based in Philly. I hoping someone on here might have some experience with her. I'm not trying to fish for detailed reviews, I'm just want to know that she's real and worth a visit. Any information would be really appreciated.

    - RattleHead.
    She requires a deposit, therefore, I would venture to say that no monger who's opinion I would value has attempted to see her.

  7. #4209

    Do NOT visit 267XXXX939

    Saw her at her old spot and everything was okay, but now her new place is sketchy af and she had me waiting outside for an hour at this complex. I got out just to go to the address and there were a bunch of guys outside and I heard one say "tell her check and see if this boul. " Like is this him. Needless to say I turned around and just drove off and she never returned any of my calls and texts. Felt like I was about to be robbed.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/64975926

  8. #4208

    Victoria Love?

    I was wondering if any of you guys have had any experience with Victoria Love (https://tryst.link/escort/victoria-25)? I've searched on USASG and TER, looking for information or comments, but I haven't come up with anything. She's coming to Wisconsin in early October, and I wanted to find out if she's legit. Her Tryst ad says she's based in Philly. I hoping someone on here might have some experience with her. I'm not trying to fish for detailed reviews, I'm just want to know that she's real and worth a visit. Any information would be really appreciated.

    - RattleHead -.

  9. #4207

    Barbiana / Athena

    I wouldn't call it lucky. I'd call the bad experience unlucky. I've been with her tons of times and she's still one of the top 5 I've been with. Yes you can see track marks, but trust me she doesn't have them all over and look disgusting. She's still hot as fuck. You're just unlucky to get ahold of her when she's down the rabbit hole. I'd say that's true about all of these girls. If you believe any of these girls aren't on drugs you may be high yourself LOL. I see guys on here all the time saying "I don't think she's a user". There's no such thing as a girl that does this that's not a user LOL. YMMV with any of these girls. The only girl I've ever had in this area that's better than her is Donnabella. But like all of you Athena has ghosted me plenty of times.

    Quote Originally Posted by SentryMarv1  [View Original Post]
    Interestingly enough, a regular I see out in frankford says she knows her, and says her arms are full of track marks and scarred up in the worse way. Also, by chance I found a review for her from back in 2016 (didn't even know she posted then); it was negative and now makes me realize that I was lucky in never being able to reach her. If yall considering bare with her. Don't.

  10. #4206
    Quote Originally Posted by ProdigiX  [View Original Post]
    I met this ***** at 8 this morning, its 2 pm and I'm still at her place. Took her to get her shit, she passed out, is still passing out, WTF.
    Interestingly enough, a regular I see out in frankford says she knows her, and says her arms are full of track marks and scarred up in the worse way. Also, by chance I found a review for her from back in 2016 (didn't even know she posted then); it was negative and now makes me realize that I was lucky in never being able to reach her. If yall considering bare with her. Don't.

  11. #4205
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksnake15  [View Original Post]
    Yo bruh it's amazing how this is you first post under Error codes and you maneuver your way around here so well almost like your an old pro.

    I've been around on this site for 7 plus years so I am going to nominate you for shill post of the week.

    I'd give ya some props if you had kept it real.
    Everything I said was real. Now if you don't want to believe me or think it's a shill then that's fine. I wanted to share some of my experiences so I made a profile.

  12. #4204

    Brandy

    Had the pleasure of brandy a few years back, anyone else ever have the pleasure?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 100_0923.jpg‎  

  13. #4203

    Nicci WYP

    We met up in the Northeast then after the LE check my spot I use on the BLVD.

    Quote Originally Posted by HighPockets  [View Original Post]
    And she's not bad looking, either. Where is she?

    HP.

  14. #4202

    Lol

    Yo bruh it's amazing how this is you first post under Errorcodes and you maneuver your way around here so well almost like your an old pro.

    I've been around on this site for 7 plus years so I am going to nominate you for shill post of the week.

    I'd give ya some props if you had kept it real.

    Quote Originally Posted by ErrorCodes  [View Original Post]
    These encounters happened within a couple months to a year ago so YMMV. I just wanted to contribute to the forum since I come here for all my info.

    Courtney.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/64789864

    Seen at the airport. She's real and looked exactly like her photos when I seen her. Cool personally, and very friendly CBJ was good, and covered FS. Be careful because she will try to up charge you. Was hitting it missionary and I asked can I suck her tits. She replied "there's a charge for that" I politely declined and continued on with the session. Other than that good experience overall.

    Persia.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/64052727

    Seen her at the airport. She's a traveller from Texas but she frequent Philly a lot. She looks exactly like her photos. Nice fat ass and tits with nipple rings. Now before I seen her I read reports of her not wanting to give BJ's for some weird reason but when I got there she explained that she don't like the taste of lube so after she put the hat on the jimmy she wiped the lube off the hat and then stared the CBJ. I was expecting her to go for no more than a minute but she going down on me for a good five minutes before re-lubing for sex. Hit it doggy, missionary, and then sideways before popping the bag. Told me she was going to save my number and I could call her anytime but I never been back since. Still a great experience tho.

    Micki.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/64779680

    Now idk if she still does incalls but if so, definitely go she her. I seen about a year ago and Photos were accurate. Got to the incall spot and she met me outside to come in. Everything was covered and CBJ was some of the best, Almost popped the bag just cause of that but I had to see what that ass was about and tbh I don't think I lasted even 5 minutes. The ass is just a beautiful sight once your behind it. But anyways, popped the bag in Doggy style cleaned my self off in the bathroom and and was on my way. She was trying to make conversation with me talking about cable channels and sh*t as if she didn't want me to leave yet and chill with her but I'm more of a blow and go type of guy so I chit-chated for a good minute with her as I was putting my clothes on and dipped out. Haven't seen her since but I definitely recommend seeing her.

  15. #4201

    Just a few reports

    These encounters happened within a couple months to a year ago so YMMV. I just wanted to contribute to the forum since I come here for all my info.

    Courtney.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/64789864

    Seen at the airport. She's real and looked exactly like her photos when I seen her. Cool personally, and very friendly CBJ was good, and covered FS. Be careful because she will try to up charge you. Was hitting it missionary and I asked can I suck her tits. She replied "there's a charge for that" I politely declined and continued on with the session. Other than that good experience overall.

    Persia.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/64052727

    Seen her at the airport. She's a traveller from Texas but she frequent Philly a lot. She looks exactly like her photos. Nice fat ass and tits with nipple rings. Now before I seen her I read reports of her not wanting to give BJ's for some weird reason but when I got there she explained that she don't like the taste of lube so after she put the hat on the jimmy she wiped the lube off the hat and then stared the CBJ. I was expecting her to go for no more than a minute but she going down on me for a good five minutes before re-lubing for sex. Hit it doggy, missionary, and then sideways before popping the bag. Told me she was going to save my number and I could call her anytime but I never been back since. Still a great experience tho.

    Micki.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/64779680

    Now idk if she still does incalls but if so, definitely go she her. I seen about a year ago and Photos were accurate. Got to the incall spot and she met me outside to come in. Everything was covered and CBJ was some of the best, Almost popped the bag just cause of that but I had to see what that ass was about and tbh I don't think I lasted even 5 minutes. The ass is just a beautiful sight once your behind it. But anyways, popped the bag in Doggy style cleaned my self off in the bathroom and and was on my way. She was trying to make conversation with me talking about cable channels and sh*t as if she didn't want me to leave yet and chill with her but I'm more of a blow and go type of guy so I chit-chated for a good minute with her as I was putting my clothes on and dipped out. Haven't seen her since but I definitely recommend seeing her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape