Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,766 to 3,780 of 7974
-
07-29-21 13:10 #4209Regular Member

Posts: 11Do NOT visit 267XXXX939
Saw her at her old spot and everything was okay, but now her new place is sketchy af and she had me waiting outside for an hour at this complex. I got out just to go to the address and there were a bunch of guys outside and I heard one say "tell her check and see if this boul. " Like is this him. Needless to say I turned around and just drove off and she never returned any of my calls and texts. Felt like I was about to be robbed.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/64975926
-
07-26-21 19:36 #4208Senior Member

Posts: 230Victoria Love?
I was wondering if any of you guys have had any experience with Victoria Love (https://tryst.link/escort/victoria-25)? I've searched on USASG and TER, looking for information or comments, but I haven't come up with anything. She's coming to Wisconsin in early October, and I wanted to find out if she's legit. Her Tryst ad says she's based in Philly. I hoping someone on here might have some experience with her. I'm not trying to fish for detailed reviews, I'm just want to know that she's real and worth a visit. Any information would be really appreciated.
- RattleHead -.
-
07-26-21 17:12 #4207Senior Member

Posts: 485Barbiana / Athena
I wouldn't call it lucky. I'd call the bad experience unlucky. I've been with her tons of times and she's still one of the top 5 I've been with. Yes you can see track marks, but trust me she doesn't have them all over and look disgusting. She's still hot as fuck. You're just unlucky to get ahold of her when she's down the rabbit hole. I'd say that's true about all of these girls. If you believe any of these girls aren't on drugs you may be high yourself LOL. I see guys on here all the time saying "I don't think she's a user". There's no such thing as a girl that does this that's not a user LOL. YMMV with any of these girls. The only girl I've ever had in this area that's better than her is Donnabella. But like all of you Athena has ghosted me plenty of times.
Originally Posted by SentryMarv1
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-21 08:46 #4206Senior Member

Posts: 253Interestingly enough, a regular I see out in frankford says she knows her, and says her arms are full of track marks and scarred up in the worse way. Also, by chance I found a review for her from back in 2016 (didn't even know she posted then); it was negative and now makes me realize that I was lucky in never being able to reach her. If yall considering bare with her. Don't.
Originally Posted by ProdigiX
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-21 08:03 #4205Regular Member

Posts: 2Everything I said was real. Now if you don't want to believe me or think it's a shill then that's fine. I wanted to share some of my experiences so I made a profile.
Originally Posted by Blacksnake15
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-21 22:22 #4204Senior Member

Posts: 149Brandy
Had the pleasure of brandy a few years back, anyone else ever have the pleasure?
-
07-25-21 18:21 #4203Senior Member

Posts: 37Nicci WYP
We met up in the Northeast then after the LE check my spot I use on the BLVD.
Originally Posted by HighPockets
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-21 18:18 #4202Senior Member

Posts: 37Lol
Yo bruh it's amazing how this is you first post under Errorcodes and you maneuver your way around here so well almost like your an old pro.
I've been around on this site for 7 plus years so I am going to nominate you for shill post of the week.
I'd give ya some props if you had kept it real.
Originally Posted by ErrorCodes
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-21 17:35 #4201Regular Member

Posts: 2Just a few reports
These encounters happened within a couple months to a year ago so YMMV. I just wanted to contribute to the forum since I come here for all my info.
Courtney.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/64789864
Seen at the airport. She's real and looked exactly like her photos when I seen her. Cool personally, and very friendly CBJ was good, and covered FS. Be careful because she will try to up charge you. Was hitting it missionary and I asked can I suck her tits. She replied "there's a charge for that" I politely declined and continued on with the session. Other than that good experience overall.
Persia.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/64052727
Seen her at the airport. She's a traveller from Texas but she frequent Philly a lot. She looks exactly like her photos. Nice fat ass and tits with nipple rings. Now before I seen her I read reports of her not wanting to give BJ's for some weird reason but when I got there she explained that she don't like the taste of lube so after she put the hat on the jimmy she wiped the lube off the hat and then stared the CBJ. I was expecting her to go for no more than a minute but she going down on me for a good five minutes before re-lubing for sex. Hit it doggy, missionary, and then sideways before popping the bag. Told me she was going to save my number and I could call her anytime but I never been back since. Still a great experience tho.
Micki.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/64779680
Now idk if she still does incalls but if so, definitely go she her. I seen about a year ago and Photos were accurate. Got to the incall spot and she met me outside to come in. Everything was covered and CBJ was some of the best, Almost popped the bag just cause of that but I had to see what that ass was about and tbh I don't think I lasted even 5 minutes. The ass is just a beautiful sight once your behind it. But anyways, popped the bag in Doggy style cleaned my self off in the bathroom and and was on my way. She was trying to make conversation with me talking about cable channels and sh*t as if she didn't want me to leave yet and chill with her but I'm more of a blow and go type of guy so I chit-chated for a good minute with her as I was putting my clothes on and dipped out. Haven't seen her since but I definitely recommend seeing her.
-
07-19-21 01:23 #4200Senior Member

Posts: 655It's free if you know where to go. And you're a fool to be anywhere with any of these girls and not have some on you.
Originally Posted by Qstorm101
[View Original Post]
And, yeah, found some girls baggie and kit in the truck more than one time. It's one of the reasons I tend to hit girls for incall lately, it's easier to stay safe. Everything you do on the street of Kensington is a gamble. Everything. When you go, make sure you have the plan for the worst case scenario.
-
07-19-21 00:35 #4199Senior Member

Posts: 59Maybe it's time to carry NarCan in our dittie bag, just a thought. Here's a link to a 75% savings on it
Originally Posted by DeepDog
[View Original Post]
https://www.helprx.info/narcan-discounts-coupons?&utm_medium=paid-search&utm_source=google-hr&utm_campaign=125365182&utm_adgroup=5603106102&utm_term=sale%20narcan&utm_content=200300989370&matchtype=b&pos=&device=m&mkwid=s|dm_pcrid_200300989370_pkw_sale%20narcan_pmt_b&segments=&gclid=CjwKCAjwos-HBhB3EiwAe4xM9625kaMw3xSkqYudwtZkrXCo3dhkSt8BssFTpNfSxxzPftwufYmhwhoC-5YQAvD_BwE
-
07-18-21 20:51 #4198Senior Member

Posts: 79In Addition
Not to mention if she ODs, you don't realize it so you leave, and now the authorities want to know who the guy was with her and if he had a role in her death. There aren't too many cameras around these days, are there?
Originally Posted by Shampoo55
[View Original Post]
Stay Safe out there!
DD.
-
07-18-21 16:12 #4197Senior Member

Posts: 285Nicci
And she's not bad looking, either. Where is she?
Originally Posted by MattyKins
[View Original Post]
HP.
-
07-18-21 16:08 #4196Senior Member

Posts: 285Russian
I would bet that this is a Russian ad, just from the grammar and lack of pronouns.
Originally Posted by TwistedBrother
[View Original Post]
YMMV.
-
07-18-21 15:29 #4195Regular Member

Posts: 3Pics look like Izzy
The pics in your post sure look like Isabel who used to work the streets of Kensington at Huntington station. I haven't seen her in like 10 years. She used to look reall good but not so much now. The story about the dead husband lines up with what I know about her. Not sure if they were married or not but they were together for a while. Gator145 just did a post about her in the Rip-off Reports forum. If you want to read it, it's post number 254. Not sure what she posted her age as in her STG post but I'd guess she's about 34 now. Hope this helps.
Originally Posted by Blacksnake15
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





