Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 538 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 38 438 488 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 588 638 1038 1538 ... LastLast
Results 8,056 to 8,070 of 24828
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16773

    1/2 up front

    Quote Originally Posted by BPecker  [View Original Post]
    Are the girls that want 1/2 up front, are they ever legit?
    I have heard that there are a couple BUT most are not. I do not know from experience because I will not give anything other than cash on site. If you do send any money up front just be ready / expect to loose the money and consider any action you get to be a lucky bonus. IMHO.

  2. #16772

    Slim pickings

    The continued quality of escorts continues to slide. Today I text 2 of them, not one single response. I'm sure as most of us have limited time to sit and wait hours?

    White Cuna.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/64926472

    Lexi.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/64935023

  3. #16771

    Question

    Are the girls that want 1/2 up front, are they ever legit?

  4. #16770
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyDaytona  [View Original Post]
    Greetings fellow mongers. Haven't been to Indy in a while. Last DI girl I saw was tabby in April. Said she was retiring. I was wondering what ever happened to Georgia? Is she still around? Thanks in advance. RD.
    Read the DI thread. You will find your answers there.

  5. #16769

    DI Georgia

    Greetings fellow mongers. Haven't been to Indy in a while. Last DI girl I saw was tabby in April. Said she was retiring. I was wondering what ever happened to Georgia? Is she still around? Thanks in advance. RD.

  6. #16768

    Ms. Tonya

    Quote Originally Posted by Numbnutts  [View Original Post]
    Two birds of a feather. My all time favorite experiences have been when the husband is waiting in the parking lot or the boyfriend is in the next hotel room with the kids. Love knowing that I am pounding someone else's lady. I have even been asked on more than one occasion to join their significant other for a threesome for no extra charge but the Nutts don't swing that way.
    Haha, you are not the only one who thinks like that. I instantly thought of Tonya from down in B-Town. When I would schedule with her, I would see her significant other walkout and sit in the car, while I was inside their room, smashing her catchers mitt, and she was egging me on to bust a creampie up in her.

  7. #16767

    Tip

    Quote Originally Posted by Dj1369  [View Original Post]
    About to just get straight to the point. Completely new this hobby. And trying to find a reliable provider don't plan on making the hobby a big thing. Just some to do when I finally got down time. Already see alot of scammers and bs. And some of the horror stories. Makes me hesitant on trying. Any help would be great. Thanks in advance.
    Google the phone number provided as well. Usually will find old posts or reviews. If no results it could be new number or bad news. You may see same number used around country and active ads in other towns at same time.

    I don't provide face pic or deposit. Ever.

  8. #16766

    Jane

    Quote Originally Posted by SnoopyIs1964  [View Original Post]
    Messaged her and she said she was available then no response the rest of the night. Same thing happened a couple years ago.

    I'm done with her.
    Like I said, new folks will not get in the door. She only wants Seniors that have seen her. Even some seniors will have a hard time if she doesn't remember. I got lucky that she remembered who I was. Texted twice and I was sucking her tits within a few.

    I know she has already seen a few old regulars during this trip and some have scheduled multiple appointments already. However, I get the feeling she won't stay long since she already has an established clientele down South. If she does I wish her well. She is a very gentle lady that oozes sensuality.

  9. #16765
    Regular Member


    Posts: 16
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj1369  [View Original Post]
    About to just get straight to the point. Completely new this hobby. And trying to find a reliable provider don't plan on making the hobby a big thing. Just some to do when I finally got down time. Already see alot of scammers and bs. And some of the horror stories. Makes me hesitant on trying. Any help would be great. Thanks in advance.
    The advice to book a DI lady is good. Stay away from Backpage impersonator websites like megapersonals. If they ask for a deposit or money in advance, it could be a ripoff. Look for reviews / comments here or elsewhere. Their pictures may be 10 years old. Their listed age is probably younger than they are. Personally, I prefer "mature" experienced ladies--I've generally had a good experience with them.

  10. #16764

    Kinks

    Quote Originally Posted by KJohn58  [View Original Post]
    I've had the pleasure with Abby and didn't have any issues, in a decent BG motel. Service was good, definitely big bootie. As far as others waiting, I didn't have that issue, maybe just a slow day. I personally don't mind my time with a girl that's rode hard and put away wet. I'm actually into 3-sums when I get the chance, usually with another couple where husband or boyfriend contribute or play along. Kinky is Kinky.
    Two birds of a feather. My all time favorite experiences have been when the husband is waiting in the parking lot or the boyfriend is in the next hotel room with the kids. Love knowing that I am pounding someone else's lady. I have even been asked on more than one occasion to join their significant other for a threesome for no extra charge but the Nutts don't swing that way.

  11. #16763

    Jane

    Quote Originally Posted by IrishGuy11  [View Original Post]
    I have tried to set something up in Louisville by texting. Then saw she was in Indy and mentioned that in a text asking if she was still in town. No response. What's the secret to her responding?
    Hate to mention this again. But she is also getting lots of texts so she is having a hard time figuring out who is who. If you have seen her before you might want to provide that info. She remembered me immediately and I had no problem scheduling. If you are a SM and you have seen her before you should be OK. New noobs are SOL. Another provider that prefers to see 2-3 regulars versus trying to answer texts all day. If you have seen her before her tits are still as soft and her pussy is cleanly shaven (little slit) and opens up like a flower when you go in. Soft like warm butter.

    Wish I could introduce Jane to my young SB. She could teach the young ones a thing or two.

  12. #16762

    She's a nut case to some

    Quote Originally Posted by IrishGuy11  [View Original Post]
    I have tried to set something up in Louisville by texting. Then saw she was in Indy and mentioned that in a text asking if she was still in town. No response. What's the secret to her responding?
    Messaged her and she said she was available then no response the rest of the night. Same thing happened a couple years ago.

    I'm done with her.

  13. #16761

    Jane

    Quote Originally Posted by Numbnutts  [View Original Post]
    She is on Tryst, and is currently in town. She might stay for awhile or she might not depending on business. I saw her multiple times a few years ago and always had a great time. This week was no different. Definitely a mature lady that has aged very well and knows her body as well as any man's. She knew which buttons to push, lick and suck. Very sensual lady that also likes a little rough play within reason. Loves her natural tits sucked and squeezed. Only got a half hour appointment but wished I would have gotten the hour. Spent some time catching up on her life down South. Menu, for me was DFK, BBBJ, CFS, and lots and lots of caressing and touching. Also very skilled at dirty talk. Would I see her again? Hell yes, actually have set another appointment in a couple days. I know some long time seniors loved her and some not so much. I for one glad she is back.

    Beauty of the hobby, everyone likes different things.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ladyjane
    I have tried to set something up in Louisville by texting. Then saw she was in Indy and mentioned that in a text asking if she was still in town. No response. What's the secret to her responding?

  14. #16760

    Jane formerly of DI

    She is on Tryst, and is currently in town. She might stay for awhile or she might not depending on business. I saw her multiple times a few years ago and always had a great time. This week was no different. Definitely a mature lady that has aged very well and knows her body as well as any man's. She knew which buttons to push, lick and suck. Very sensual lady that also likes a little rough play within reason. Loves her natural tits sucked and squeezed. Only got a half hour appointment but wished I would have gotten the hour. Spent some time catching up on her life down South. Menu, for me was DFK, BBBJ, CFS, and lots and lots of caressing and touching. Also very skilled at dirty talk. Would I see her again? Hell yes, actually have set another appointment in a couple days. I know some long time seniors loved her and some not so much. I for one glad she is back.

    Beauty of the hobby, everyone likes different things.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ladyjane

  15. #16759
    Regular Member


    Posts: 16

    Gigi (visiting Indy)

    Gigi is an attractive woman (age 26-30?) who says she has been in the biz for about 6 months.

    Nice body--the pics are reasonably accurate. She was dressed more casual when I saw her.

    Skilled CBJ. Mish, doggie, etc.

    No fingers in pussy.

    DATY optional but extra fee.

    She will be in Indy until Friday, 7/30/21 -- she may later return, I don't know.

    She's very friendly and personable--seems honest and candid.

    $250 hh, $350 h.

    Having been very disappointed with a couple of recent escort visits, I found her very accommodating and a breath of fresh air.

    https://www.erosescorts.net/indiana-escort/vip-gigi/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape