Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22328

    Help a Northern Out.

    Found an ad for Erin (35 yr old) on the Flint, Michigan STG site. New to town. A USASG search came up with nothing that I could find. I did track her back to Jacksonville with Sumo Search. Here is her url: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...l-me/39370632. Any info. There are a couple of guys in Flint interested. Before we TOFTT, I thought I would inquire. PM me if you like, but I will check back in a couple of days. OD.

  2. #22327
    I'm sure you have her Instagram (at __whitneyxo); videos capture some of the crazy- cute crazy LOL. I've sent a few bucks (very few and very rarely) just due to the fact I enjoy some of the crazy. Her excuses for needing money is wild. Haven't asked her location as I'm not down there. Haven't even replied in over six months. Last random snap was asking me if I wanted to sniff her butthole for $1 k!! LOL. Wild. If she ever hits me up when I'm down there I'll give it a go. Not the sniff but I'd have her over if I knew she'd leave.

  3. #22326

    Is is Maria now legit?

    I still see the posts daily. But have yet to see only on here TO#FT. Just wondering because I would want LEO knocking if someone can't verify the # etc she's been using.

  4. #22325

    Wow, that's a blast from the past

    Quote Originally Posted by MyDarkSide  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been down to jax since covid but continue to get strange texts (and snaps) from this girl. Seems quite off but always begging for money or wanting to spend the night. Kinda sexy but appears several cards short. Number constantly changes but she's able to maintain mine. Occasionally appears some guy? Gets phone and trashes her. She might go by Whitney on sc. Just curious as to what's the deal.
    Met this girl on SA going by Whitney a few years ago. She reached out to me and we talked for a bit, then she comes clean that she's in Tampa actually but visits Jax regularly. She seemed to be hinting for an advance; but I just said hit me up next time you're in town. Fast forward a few months and out of the blue, she texts me that she's here. I said great. Paid for a room and she shows up. Bigger than I had expected; but to my eye she looked pretty good. We spent a few hours together, having agreed on 250. She was great. Definitely, I could see the crazy leaking out; but she was freaky as hell. I enjoyed every hole, came in her mouth three times and she swallowed it all with a smile. Very hot. I gave her a little extra and she was supper appreciative. This was the beginning of about a 6 month thing. She was up here once a month or so and we had a replay every time. Yeah, she occasionally asked me to send some money; and I did; but she was so reliable I didn't really mind. Along the way, she tells me her real name is Chealsea (spelled just like that). Then there was this kinda weird dry spell, where I would shoot her a text, ask what was up and she would say she just couldn't get the time together, then couldn't get the money together for a trip, could I send some and since the history was good, I did a couple times; but never did see her again. She continued texting me periodically, like you describe, often with a new number and some insane story of how she lost yet another phone. She would send me pics of how much weight she lost and ask for some money; but she had burnt that bridge. I told her if she could get up here, I would make sure she was set for a bit because I did honestly want to see her again. A few more intermittent texts ensued and even some promises of a trip soon; but that never materialized and I just stopped responding to her texts. It was pre-Covid the last time I heard from her. Is she saying she's in Jax?

  5. #22324

    Chelsey

    Haven't been down to jax since covid but continue to get strange texts (and snaps) from this girl. Seems quite off but always begging for money or wanting to spend the night. Kinda sexy but appears several cards short. Number constantly changes but she's able to maintain mine. Occasionally appears some guy? Gets phone and trashes her. She might go by Whitney on sc. Just curious as to what's the deal.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DD026058-E4B9-4A9A-A12F-E16592562494.jpg‎  

  6. #22323

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    Look at the pics more closely. And the box below was shallow and weird feeling, right?

    I am not sure, but I think that is a guy who had surgery. So yep, I agree that not repeating is probably a good idea.
    Rereading the post it sound like it too. Glad that wasn't me. Its post like this that make you happy to see baby damage.

  7. #22322

    Of course, the infamous.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pipelayer10  [View Original Post]
    I remember seeing her often on the west side and her always saying she was going into the industry. That was some good box and mouth. Missing providers like her. Do you remember who her running partner was?
    Deanna!

    Think Smile's first video was called "Ryan Smiles Workout".

  8. #22321

    About Not My Job

    Quote Originally Posted by NotMyJob  [View Original Post]
    Check out his cause of death:

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rock_Hudson
    All I can say is you're a smart man!

  9. #22320
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipelayer10  [View Original Post]
    I remember seeing her often on the west side and her always saying she was going into the industry. That was some good box and mouth. Missing providers like her. Do you remember who her running partner was?
    Wasn't it the little petite chick with the tats on her face. Had a nice little bubble booty. Can't remember her name. She was a good one also.

  10. #22319

    Yes indeed

    I remember seeing her often on the west side and her always saying she was going into the industry. That was some good box and mouth. Missing providers like her. Do you remember who her running partner was?



    Quote Originally Posted by EaglesSb  [View Original Post]
    This was Ryan Smiles when she was still a provider in Jax, this is the kind of talent we had back in the day and it was plentiful. HH was for $100 I believe.

    She went ahead and did porn and is doing pretty well.

  11. #22318

    I Think You Saw A Guy

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter375  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/607940522697

    Good coms. Clean girl. Beautiful face. Body has a lot of miles on it. Good BBBJ. Slight odor below. Box has a wierd feel to it. Very shallow. Couldn't get all my meat in it and just couldn't get into a position where it felt good. It was tight but not a good tight. Hard to explain but I didn't enjoy it. YMMV.
    Look at the pics more closely. And the box below was shallow and weird feeling, right?

    I am not sure, but I think that is a guy who had surgery. So yep, I agree that not repeating is probably a good idea.

  12. #22317

    That's my old buddy James

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter375  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/607940522697

    Good coms. Clean girl. Beautiful face. Body has a lot of miles on it. Good BBBJ. Slight odor below. Box has a wierd feel to it. Very shallow. Couldn't get all my meat in it and just couldn't get into a position where it felt good. It was tight but not a good tight. Hard to explain but I didn't enjoy it. YMMV.
    Shallow box but he sucks a mean dick! LOL.

  13. #22316

    Destiny is no longer working

    Quote Originally Posted by DudeJax904  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever pulled the trigger on Destiny? She's been advertising that she has one more week for the last 2-3 months.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/565476196540
    Ok see here Gentlemen you should not cast stones as you all live in glass houses she is a beautiful person and I'm the bigger one that lives with her.

  14. #22315
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 18

    Never

    Quote Originally Posted by Ldwldwldw  [View Original Post]
    This had to be more than five years ago. After the deed she had me drop her off to two different apartments in the area. She told me the same dumb joke but did remember me the second time because of my truck. By far that was the best looking I ever got off the street.

    It.
    Sorry guys wasnt me I won't even drive on p. H. Nice try at slander but anyone who knows me knows that's not a possibility.

  15. #22314

    Clear your inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    You must always take reviews with a grain of salt. I think some guys get super excited when a girl puts their dick in her mouth. It's like, they don't get this kind of treatment regularly but when they do, it seems to blow their minds. I think it can be a fetish for some too, which might explain the over-excitation of the experience. I have seen girls who guys rave about their head-jobs and found them to be subpar at best. Like I said, it seems to be a huge fetish and turn on for some and therefore, they will rave about even the least effective head-givers. One has to be very good for me to rave about her head and I find many girls lacking in this department. At any rate, take all reviews with a grain of salt!
    Unrelated to the post, you need to clean your inbox LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape