Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22313

    Rock Hudson

    Quote Originally Posted by Ctblakmandingo  [View Original Post]
    Rock Hudson?
    Check out his cause of death:

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rock_Hudson

  2. #22312

    Good ol days

    Quote Originally Posted by EaglesSb  [View Original Post]
    This was Ryan Smiles when she was still a provider in Jax, this is the kind of talent we had back in the day and it was plentiful. HH was for $100 I believe.

    She went ahead and did porn and is doing pretty well.
    The good ol days. Before crackheads took over the scene. I asked about her a few months back. Wonder do she still provide on the side when she's in town.

  3. #22311
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRough  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been able to find a review on this one. Anyone seen the tattooed MILF on the south side?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/195442349835
    She's okay. Aims to please. Pics are accurate. She's been reviewed in the last week or so.

  4. #22310
    Quote Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory  [View Original Post]
    I might have to pull my trigger on this one I recommend to her but I have a huge thing of going to residential places but hopefully she's worth it.
    Agreed. I usually have the same hang up. Not only because of the safety of the location and not knowing who else is there. But also because of the neighbors, these gals typically do not have great traffic management skills nor a good understanding of their surroundings. In these situations I opt for evenings for the concealment of darkness. Otherwise coming from someone who is as skiddish as yourself, I thinks it's a pretty okay situation.

  5. #22309
    Quote Originally Posted by LTlurker53  [View Original Post]
    Any seniors remember Miranda? West side down a side road to a little place. Her Aunt or someone used the same the same place. God damn she was so hot and little. Times seem to be changing.
    She lives in Jacksonville now.

  6. #22308
    Quote Originally Posted by LTlurker53  [View Original Post]
    Any seniors remember Miranda? West side down a side road to a little place. Her Aunt or someone used the same the same place. God damn she was so hot and little. Times seem to be changing.
    I remember. I just left a review about her two days ago.

  7. #22307

    Barbie

    Dreamt about this one awhile back.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...c/631472385072

    Very mechanical, not much for conversations, and difficult to get in contact with. On the higher end of the donation scale. Will cancel for silly reasons like not texting back instantly. Stuck up personality in general.

    Travels with a dog and a bouncer, though you'll never know about the latter unless you extensively search here.

    Definitely hot, though.

  8. #22306
    Quote Originally Posted by PipiLong  [View Original Post]
    Good try but no thank you Ma'am!!
    Speaking facts.

    Country69.

  9. #22305

    Head Goddess

    Quote Originally Posted by Country69  [View Original Post]
    The best head I ever had!!

    Literally 3 minutes. Very much satisfied and see her on a regular. Must see her, Naughty Temptation. On STG.
    I'm new to the area, and once again contacted her before work. Once again she delivered making my toes curl!!

    Try it, she'll have you coming back.

  10. #22304

    Back when talent was good and cheap

    This was Ryan Smiles when she was still a provider in Jax, this is the kind of talent we had back in the day and it was plentiful. HH was for $100 I believe.

    She went ahead and did porn and is doing pretty well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Smiles nude.jpg‎  

  11. #22303

    About reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by NeckAuthority  [View Original Post]
    Think I had a Dream I Seen this one earlier this week.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/904-638-5829

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/314289718225

    She only do cardates, which I'm use to as I venture into the other hobby. This is not a negative for me, but I am surprised noone mentioned this in the raving reviews.

    She is literally twice or 3 times the size, than that she was in the pictures. I like BBWs so I proceed to get the treatment everyone raving about.

    Now I will say, as everyone mentioned she is a nice lass, super chill. A chatterbox, but not annoying. All I can say disappointing.

    For all the people who said she was out of this world, have you had a good knob treatment? I was literally like. Throughout the whole experience. Mediocre at best. Like really, I don't think it's a YMMV with this. Everything was cool up to the event, no attitude or anything. She let me roam, no issues, but she is a big lady, so not sure if I was grabbing ass, thigh, hips, or calf. Yet that's kind of why I like big girls, "everything feels like a titty". Like I said no issue with that..
    You must always take reviews with a grain of salt. I think some guys get super excited when a girl puts their dick in her mouth. It's like, they don't get this kind of treatment regularly but when they do, it seems to blow their minds. I think it can be a fetish for some too, which might explain the over-excitation of the experience. I have seen girls who guys rave about their head-jobs and found them to be subpar at best. Like I said, it seems to be a huge fetish and turn on for some and therefore, they will rave about even the least effective head-givers. One has to be very good for me to rave about her head and I find many girls lacking in this department. At any rate, take all reviews with a grain of salt!

  12. #22302
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMo12  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the warning.
    Rock Hudson?

  13. #22301

    Paola

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2330952

    I may have reviewed her before, not sure but she looked familiar.

    Run, don't walk. Fantastic. Highly recommended.

  14. #22300

    Passing thru town

    Saw this one earlier.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/330119419941

    Her ad details are spot on. BBBJ was grade A. Great suction, wetness and lots of true deep throat action. She really got into it and her moans were indeed a turn on!

  15. #22299

    Clearly She Gives Horrible Services If She Has To Make Fake Selfie Reports

    Quote Originally Posted by Country69  [View Original Post]
    The best head I ever had!!

    Literally 3 minutes. Very much satisfied and see her on a regular. Must see her, Naughty Temptation. On STG.
    Clearly a selfie.

    Ok, but what does that tell you about the provider? Tells us that her head skills are not good if business is so bad that she has to do a selfie.

    But it also tells us the provider will make false statements to full each of us, that is the provider is saying she cannot be trusted.

    Well she told us mongers the truth then in that she has bad mic skills and she cannot be trusted.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape