Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,976 to 18,990 of 41288
-
07-25-21 13:42 #22313Senior Member

Posts: 444Rock Hudson
Check out his cause of death:
Originally Posted by Ctblakmandingo
[View Original Post]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rock_Hudson
-
07-25-21 09:31 #22312Senior Member

Posts: 522Good ol days
The good ol days. Before crackheads took over the scene. I asked about her a few months back. Wonder do she still provide on the side when she's in town.
Originally Posted by EaglesSb
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-21 20:40 #22311Senior Member

Posts: 708She's okay. Aims to please. Pics are accurate. She's been reviewed in the last week or so.
Originally Posted by JamesRough
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-21 20:38 #22310Senior Member

Posts: 708Agreed. I usually have the same hang up. Not only because of the safety of the location and not knowing who else is there. But also because of the neighbors, these gals typically do not have great traffic management skills nor a good understanding of their surroundings. In these situations I opt for evenings for the concealment of darkness. Otherwise coming from someone who is as skiddish as yourself, I thinks it's a pretty okay situation.
Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-21 20:32 #22309Senior Member

Posts: 708She lives in Jacksonville now.
Originally Posted by LTlurker53
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-21 20:31 #22308Senior Member

Posts: 708I remember. I just left a review about her two days ago.
Originally Posted by LTlurker53
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-21 19:29 #22307Senior Member

Posts: 173Barbie
Dreamt about this one awhile back.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...c/631472385072
Very mechanical, not much for conversations, and difficult to get in contact with. On the higher end of the donation scale. Will cancel for silly reasons like not texting back instantly. Stuck up personality in general.
Travels with a dog and a bouncer, though you'll never know about the latter unless you extensively search here.
Definitely hot, though.
-
07-24-21 17:54 #22306Regular Member

Posts: 3Speaking facts.
Originally Posted by PipiLong
[View Original Post]
Country69.
-
07-24-21 17:51 #22305Regular Member

Posts: 3Head Goddess
I'm new to the area, and once again contacted her before work. Once again she delivered making my toes curl!!
Originally Posted by Country69
[View Original Post]
Try it, she'll have you coming back.
-
07-24-21 15:56 #22304Senior Member

Posts: 1062Back when talent was good and cheap
This was Ryan Smiles when she was still a provider in Jax, this is the kind of talent we had back in the day and it was plentiful. HH was for $100 I believe.
She went ahead and did porn and is doing pretty well.
-
07-24-21 14:53 #22303Senior Member

Posts: 1170About reviews
You must always take reviews with a grain of salt. I think some guys get super excited when a girl puts their dick in her mouth. It's like, they don't get this kind of treatment regularly but when they do, it seems to blow their minds. I think it can be a fetish for some too, which might explain the over-excitation of the experience. I have seen girls who guys rave about their head-jobs and found them to be subpar at best. Like I said, it seems to be a huge fetish and turn on for some and therefore, they will rave about even the least effective head-givers. One has to be very good for me to rave about her head and I find many girls lacking in this department. At any rate, take all reviews with a grain of salt!
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-21 13:59 #22302Senior Member

Posts: 59Rock Hudson?
Originally Posted by BigMo12
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-21 13:58 #22301Senior Member

Posts: 374Paola
https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2330952
I may have reviewed her before, not sure but she looked familiar.
Run, don't walk. Fantastic. Highly recommended.
-
07-24-21 13:10 #22300Senior Member

Posts: 452Passing thru town
Saw this one earlier.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/330119419941
Her ad details are spot on. BBBJ was grade A. Great suction, wetness and lots of true deep throat action. She really got into it and her moans were indeed a turn on!
-
07-24-21 10:47 #22299Senior Member

Posts: 690Clearly She Gives Horrible Services If She Has To Make Fake Selfie Reports
Clearly a selfie.
Originally Posted by Country69
[View Original Post]
Ok, but what does that tell you about the provider? Tells us that her head skills are not good if business is so bad that she has to do a selfie.
But it also tells us the provider will make false statements to full each of us, that is the provider is saying she cannot be trusted.
Well she told us mongers the truth then in that she has bad mic skills and she cannot be trusted.








Reply With Quote






