Thread: Sugar Baby / Sugar Daddy relationships
+
Add Report
Results 3,046 to 3,060 of 6996
-
07-26-21 10:18 #3951Senior Member

Posts: 180My 2 cents
Responses to this post have been awesome and I'm mostly just saying "ditto", but IMO SB's are the way to go. As many have said, sign up for a month on Seeking and I think you'll find it very beneficial. If you're at all attractive you won't have trouble getting numbers. The chase adds to the excitement for me, and getting to know a SB through regular texting and meetups usually provides excellent experiences. Don't get me wrong, DI girls are amazing and I will continue to support that occasionally, but it's hard to beat finding a young college hottie with minimal experience you can break in over time, or a 30/40-something MILF that needs a boy toy to go crazy on for a while.
Originally Posted by Fitzyj76
[View Original Post]
Another benefit IMO is the safety. You'll still come across scammers on Seeking or other sites but the dangers of LEO's are basically non-existent compared to STG or something similar. Not to mention you're one of hundreds of rides for an escort and I haven't found that to be the case with SB's.
Take it easy fellas.
-
07-26-21 06:23 #3950Senior Member

Posts: 137Katie -Multiple profiles
https://www.seeking.com/member/599d1...4-8f66f96f718e
Originally Posted by MiscGuy
[View Original Post]
She has at least 2 active profiles. She messaged me using both. Seems a bit over eager.Last edited by Slayter9; 07-26-21 at 06:24. Reason: Typo
-
07-25-21 16:33 #3949Senior Member

Posts: 578Gps
I'm not surprised given her attitude in my exchanges with her.
Originally Posted by TVDinner
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-21 15:33 #3948Senior Member

Posts: 82Katie. Brand new
Hey guys. This one contacted me and immediately wanted to meet. Seems nice and is well spoken, but very anxious. She offered 300 for a meet. I offered 200. Instantly accepted. I eventually questioned her about her eagerness, and she said she is in Indy and from Milwaukee, and it is her last night here. She was going to come here, then decided she wanted me to come there after we had agreed. Then, she wanted to know how much. After we had agreed. Anyway, I bailed, but she gave me permission to post her info here. Maybe one of you can rescue her and let me know if she is the real deal! LOL. Enjoy!
https://www.seeking.com/member/1446f...a-c51814d66426
I have a number to text if you Seniors would like. This chick has me curious! She is a cutie, but I am an hour from Indy, and not driving there without a sure thing.
Be safe out there!
-
07-24-21 21:49 #3947Senior Member

Posts: 98Red_Head
She wanted $3 k a month allowance. Next!
Originally Posted by Bigg2003
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-21 21:18 #3946Senior Member

Posts: 98Red_Head
She wanted $3 k a month allowance. Next!
Originally Posted by Bigg2003
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-21 11:22 #3945Senior Member

Posts: 268Been my experience to the T
This game is no different than the game we've all played since we were young. Totally agree and can validate OB's comments. This has been my experience exactly over the 7-8 yrs I've been on SA. But, I also understand that if you've got some game, you're better looking than some, you might be able to navigate the SB waters differently than others. It's truly YMMV! These are basically chicks that won't admit to themselves that they are hookers even though they discovered they're sitting on a goldmine. It's like the old joke about asking a woman, "would you suck his dick for a million dollars", she replies "yes" and you come back with, "well we've determined what you are, now we just need to negotiate the price".
Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes
[View Original Post]
Just My Take.
TB.
-
07-22-21 23:25 #3944Senior Member

Posts: 60BarelyBaely
Been chatting with this one recently, have a meet set up. Does anyone have any experience or info on her?
https://www.seeking.com/member/bae8b...b-2074cae2170c
-
07-22-21 22:17 #3943Senior Member

Posts: 210You're missing out
I've banged about 50+ SB's the last 2 years, for about $. 5 to $$ max, got some free and some didn't want to throw $$. Some of the Seniors can vow to my statements as they know I'm not making this up. If you want a lay down, go to DI. If you want to be stimulate and have fun, get blown in the car on the way to dinner and then Greek some of the 19 year old by the airport hotels, SB's are the way to go. Most don't give you attitude or start watching the clock per se. I had 3 shots in two hours and she wanted to go some more, I had to cut it short because I ran out of gas.
Originally Posted by Fitzyj76
[View Original Post]
Look, membership fees is less than a Benjamin, but that gets you 10-15 girls digits to round robin after and able to dump a few DNA in them how ever you want, without any rules.
-
07-22-21 19:12 #3942Senior Member

Posts: 187SBs are hotter
I know different guys like different things but cmon man. I'll take the smoking hot college girls all day thank you.
Originally Posted by Fitzyj76
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-21 18:51 #3941Senior Member

Posts: 106This.
Agreed completely, also you can sample to some degree while still searching for perfect SB.
Originally Posted by IndyRelaxed
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-21 18:50 #3940Senior Member

Posts: 106My opinion.
I think it was Charlie Sheen who said "I don't pay women for sex, I pay them to leave afterwards".
Originally Posted by Fitzyj76
[View Original Post]
Your opinion on that statement might be an indicator of whether or not a "real" sugar relationship is right for you or not. It does take a near "dating" level of maintenance for some SBs, others are solely there for the sex and the cash (older guys are better at both usually), still others are only after the cash. I like variety along with a level of personal intimacy and have found it possible to find both through SBs. But I have also found bored women with no support structure limited friends that will try to be your best friend and bother the crap out of you especially around the times of the month when their bills are due and their "facilities" are of limited sexual interest.
-
07-22-21 17:46 #3939Senior Member

Posts: 48I've had a SB I saw once a week and I've had a "regular" where I just saw the same escort once a week. The literal only difference was money. The escort I paid 3 bills for a date at an hour of her time (usually closer to 90, but you get the idea). The SB I paid 3 bills for a date at 4 to 6 hours of her time. Dinner, movies, shopping, whatever. I could have had the exact same thing with the "escort" but it would have cost a grand a week. In truth I had just as good a connection with the escort. No drama with either situation.
Originally Posted by Fitzyj76
[View Original Post]
In the end I chose variety.
-
07-22-21 17:10 #3938Regular Member

Posts: 21Wide range
There's a wide range of what SBs are looking for. Decide what you want and present it as that. Be upfront and you'll have a better chance of finding an SB that is looking for the same things that you are.
Originally Posted by Fitzyj76
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-21 16:06 #3937Senior Member

Posts: 119Still debating
I posted awhile back asking about expectations with SB. I got some good info but still didn't pull the trigger. I have a lot of fun just seeing the girls from DI, what sounds appealing is having a more interpersonal relationship. And I suspect that's the appeal for most of you as well. What I observe here is that it seems like a lot of work to maintain SB. Am I just focusing on the negative? With escorts. I just leave and no drama. Perhaps I want my cake and eat it too.









Reply With Quote




