Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3951

    My 2 cents

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzyj76  [View Original Post]
    I posted awhile back asking about expectations with SB. I got some good info but still didn't pull the trigger. I have a lot of fun just seeing the girls from DI, what sounds appealing is having a more interpersonal relationship. And I suspect that's the appeal for most of you as well. What I observe here is that it seems like a lot of work to maintain SB. Am I just focusing on the negative? With escorts. I just leave and no drama. Perhaps I want my cake and eat it too.
    Responses to this post have been awesome and I'm mostly just saying "ditto", but IMO SB's are the way to go. As many have said, sign up for a month on Seeking and I think you'll find it very beneficial. If you're at all attractive you won't have trouble getting numbers. The chase adds to the excitement for me, and getting to know a SB through regular texting and meetups usually provides excellent experiences. Don't get me wrong, DI girls are amazing and I will continue to support that occasionally, but it's hard to beat finding a young college hottie with minimal experience you can break in over time, or a 30/40-something MILF that needs a boy toy to go crazy on for a while.

    Another benefit IMO is the safety. You'll still come across scammers on Seeking or other sites but the dangers of LEO's are basically non-existent compared to STG or something similar. Not to mention you're one of hundreds of rides for an escort and I haven't found that to be the case with SB's.

    Take it easy fellas.

  2. #3950

    Katie -Multiple profiles

    Quote Originally Posted by MiscGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. This one contacted me and immediately wanted to meet. Seems nice and is well spoken, but very anxious.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1446f...a-c51814d66426

    I have a number to text if you Seniors would like. This chick has me curious! She is a cutie, but I am an hour from Indy, and not driving there without a sure thing.

    Be safe out there!
    https://www.seeking.com/member/599d1...4-8f66f96f718e

    She has at least 2 active profiles. She messaged me using both. Seems a bit over eager.
    Last edited by Slayter9; 07-26-21 at 06:24. Reason: Typo

  3. #3949

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by TVDinner  [View Original Post]
    She wanted $3 k a month allowance. Next!
    I'm not surprised given her attitude in my exchanges with her.

  4. #3948

    Katie. Brand new

    Hey guys. This one contacted me and immediately wanted to meet. Seems nice and is well spoken, but very anxious. She offered 300 for a meet. I offered 200. Instantly accepted. I eventually questioned her about her eagerness, and she said she is in Indy and from Milwaukee, and it is her last night here. She was going to come here, then decided she wanted me to come there after we had agreed. Then, she wanted to know how much. After we had agreed. Anyway, I bailed, but she gave me permission to post her info here. Maybe one of you can rescue her and let me know if she is the real deal! LOL. Enjoy!

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1446f...a-c51814d66426

    I have a number to text if you Seniors would like. This chick has me curious! She is a cutie, but I am an hour from Indy, and not driving there without a sure thing.

    Be safe out there!

  5. #3947

    Red_Head

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigg2003  [View Original Post]
    I had some weird chats with her that left me suspicious so I blocked her.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/06a03...4-5bf04cbfdfea
    She wanted $3 k a month allowance. Next!

  6. #3946

    Red_Head

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigg2003  [View Original Post]
    I had some weird chats with her that left me suspicious so I blocked her.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/06a03...4-5bf04cbfdfea
    She wanted $3 k a month allowance. Next!

  7. #3945

    Been my experience to the T

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes  [View Original Post]
    I've banged about 50+ SB's the last 2 years, for about $. 5 to $$ max, got some free and some didn't want to throw $$. Some of the Seniors can vow to my statements as they know I'm not making this up. If you want a lay down, go to DI. If you want to be stimulate and have fun, get blown in the car on the way to dinner and then Greek some of the 19 year old by the airport hotels, SB's are the way to go. Most don't give you attitude or start watching the clock per se. I had 3 shots in two hours and she wanted to go some more, I had to cut it short because I ran out of gas.

    Look, membership fees is less than a Benjamin, but that gets you 10-15 girls digits to round robin after and able to dump a few DNA in them how ever you want, without any rules.
    This game is no different than the game we've all played since we were young. Totally agree and can validate OB's comments. This has been my experience exactly over the 7-8 yrs I've been on SA. But, I also understand that if you've got some game, you're better looking than some, you might be able to navigate the SB waters differently than others. It's truly YMMV! These are basically chicks that won't admit to themselves that they are hookers even though they discovered they're sitting on a goldmine. It's like the old joke about asking a woman, "would you suck his dick for a million dollars", she replies "yes" and you come back with, "well we've determined what you are, now we just need to negotiate the price".

    Just My Take.

    TB.

  8. #3944

    BarelyBaely

    Been chatting with this one recently, have a meet set up. Does anyone have any experience or info on her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/bae8b...b-2074cae2170c

  9. #3943

    You're missing out

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzyj76  [View Original Post]
    I posted awhile back asking about expectations with SB. I got some good info but still didn't pull the trigger. I have a lot of fun just seeing the girls from DI, what sounds appealing is having a more interpersonal relationship. And I suspect that's the appeal for most of you as well. What I observe here is that it seems like a lot of work to maintain SB. Am I just focusing on the negative? With escorts. I just leave and no drama. Perhaps I want my cake and eat it too.
    I've banged about 50+ SB's the last 2 years, for about $. 5 to $$ max, got some free and some didn't want to throw $$. Some of the Seniors can vow to my statements as they know I'm not making this up. If you want a lay down, go to DI. If you want to be stimulate and have fun, get blown in the car on the way to dinner and then Greek some of the 19 year old by the airport hotels, SB's are the way to go. Most don't give you attitude or start watching the clock per se. I had 3 shots in two hours and she wanted to go some more, I had to cut it short because I ran out of gas.

    Look, membership fees is less than a Benjamin, but that gets you 10-15 girls digits to round robin after and able to dump a few DNA in them how ever you want, without any rules.

  10. #3942

    SBs are hotter

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzyj76  [View Original Post]
    I posted awhile back asking about expectations with SB. I got some good info but still didn't pull the trigger. I have a lot of fun just seeing the girls from DI, what sounds appealing is having a more interpersonal relationship. And I suspect that's the appeal for most of you as well. What I observe here is that it seems like a lot of work to maintain SB. Am I just focusing on the negative? With escorts. I just leave and no drama. Perhaps I want my cake and eat it too.
    I know different guys like different things but cmon man. I'll take the smoking hot college girls all day thank you.

  11. #3941

    This.

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyRelaxed  [View Original Post]
    There's a wide range of what SBs are looking for. Decide what you want and present it as that. Be upfront and you'll have a better chance of finding an SB that is looking for the same things that you are.
    Agreed completely, also you can sample to some degree while still searching for perfect SB.

  12. #3940

    My opinion.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzyj76  [View Original Post]
    I posted awhile back asking about expectations with SB. I got some good info but still didn't pull the trigger. I have a lot of fun just seeing the girls from DI, what sounds appealing is having a more interpersonal relationship. And I suspect that's the appeal for most of you as well. What I observe here is that it seems like a lot of work to maintain SB. Am I just focusing on the negative? With escorts. I just leave and no drama. Perhaps I want my cake and eat it too.
    I think it was Charlie Sheen who said "I don't pay women for sex, I pay them to leave afterwards".

    Your opinion on that statement might be an indicator of whether or not a "real" sugar relationship is right for you or not. It does take a near "dating" level of maintenance for some SBs, others are solely there for the sex and the cash (older guys are better at both usually), still others are only after the cash. I like variety along with a level of personal intimacy and have found it possible to find both through SBs. But I have also found bored women with no support structure limited friends that will try to be your best friend and bother the crap out of you especially around the times of the month when their bills are due and their "facilities" are of limited sexual interest.

  13. #3939
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzyj76  [View Original Post]
    I posted awhile back asking about expectations with SB. I got some good info but still didn't pull the trigger. I have a lot of fun just seeing the girls from DI, what sounds appealing is having a more interpersonal relationship. And I suspect that's the appeal for most of you as well. What I observe here is that it seems like a lot of work to maintain SB. Am I just focusing on the negative? With escorts. I just leave and no drama. Perhaps I want my cake and eat it too.
    I've had a SB I saw once a week and I've had a "regular" where I just saw the same escort once a week. The literal only difference was money. The escort I paid 3 bills for a date at an hour of her time (usually closer to 90, but you get the idea). The SB I paid 3 bills for a date at 4 to 6 hours of her time. Dinner, movies, shopping, whatever. I could have had the exact same thing with the "escort" but it would have cost a grand a week. In truth I had just as good a connection with the escort. No drama with either situation.

    In the end I chose variety.

  14. #3938

    Wide range

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzyj76  [View Original Post]
    I posted awhile back asking about expectations with SB. I got some good info but still didn't pull the trigger. I have a lot of fun just seeing the girls from DI, what sounds appealing is having a more interpersonal relationship. And I suspect that's the appeal for most of you as well. What I observe here is that it seems like a lot of work to maintain SB. Am I just focusing on the negative? With escorts. I just leave and no drama. Perhaps I want my cake and eat it too.
    There's a wide range of what SBs are looking for. Decide what you want and present it as that. Be upfront and you'll have a better chance of finding an SB that is looking for the same things that you are.

  15. #3937

    Still debating

    I posted awhile back asking about expectations with SB. I got some good info but still didn't pull the trigger. I have a lot of fun just seeing the girls from DI, what sounds appealing is having a more interpersonal relationship. And I suspect that's the appeal for most of you as well. What I observe here is that it seems like a lot of work to maintain SB. Am I just focusing on the negative? With escorts. I just leave and no drama. Perhaps I want my cake and eat it too.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape