Thread: Sugar Baby / Sugar Daddy relationships
+
Add Report
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 6996
-
07-22-21 15:08 #3936Senior Member

Posts: 268Couldn't have said it better!
I've had a profile on there for probably 7-8 yrs, in that time I have maybe purchased 7-8 individual months. I'm on one now because of the special they ran. As Spin says, If you can't get enough working over a 30 day period of time you probably need to just stick to services like Eros and DI.
Originally Posted by SpinAndWin85
[View Original Post]
TB.
-
07-22-21 13:04 #3935Senior Member

Posts: 401SA Membership
The biggest issue with not being at least a gold member is that you cannot see messages that sugar babies may send you, nor can you send messages to them. Typically, I'll pay the $90+ for only a month, collect plenty of contact info, and work those until I've exhausted them for various reasons. Then a few months later, I'll re-up for another 30 days. You can get plenty of prospects in a month's time if you work it right. Happy hunting!
Originally Posted by Zman511
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-21 12:07 #3934Regular Member

Posts: 9Premium is needed for messages
I don't think guys can message without premium. At least I never have been able to.
Originally Posted by Zman511
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-21 11:44 #3933Senior Member

Posts: 290Question for the Experienced SDs
I haven't taken the plunge yet on Seeking and am wondering if everybody pays the premium or if any of you have had success with the basic membership (public picture with the face blurred / pixelated)? Do the SBs care, or will they simply scroll past your messages if they see you're a basic member? Or will they be more likely to respond when they see you're not Jabba the Hut?
-
07-21-21 21:07 #3932Senior Member

Posts: 601Yes and
Never ever get too close. You both are there for a reason. If you want a relationship, SA is not the place.
Originally Posted by SpinAndWin85
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-21 18:12 #3931Senior Member

Posts: 401Words To Live By
And always have an exit strategy.
Originally Posted by ZakkWylde
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-21 16:03 #3930Senior Member

Posts: 578Been there myself, but it never hurts to hear it again.
Originally Posted by ZakkWylde
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-21 21:31 #3929Senior Member

Posts: 187First meets
Forgive me for stating the obvious but never ask a sugar baby to lunch for a meet and greet as she could be hideous and a total waste of time and lunch money. Coffee or a drink is the only play so you can get out quickly if necessary. I got cocky and stupid but never again.
-
07-19-21 17:20 #3928Senior Member

Posts: 578Red_Head
I had some weird chats with her that left me suspicious so I blocked her.
https://www.seeking.com/member/06a03...4-5bf04cbfdfea
-
07-19-21 17:18 #3927Senior Member

Posts: 578I've met up with her multiple times and she's definitely fun, but now is living with her new bf and not playing on the side.
Originally Posted by DuckRep
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 14:41 #3926Senior Member

Posts: 407Platonic?
I have a platonic friend who always wants money for no sex, my ex wife.
Originally Posted by ZakkWylde
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 13:26 #3925Senior Member

Posts: 55Pachinko
Well said Zakk Wylde!
Originally Posted by ZakkWylde
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 12:24 #3924Senior Member

Posts: 187She requires paid platonic dates to start which is against the rules. To those who break that rule, please stop.
Originally Posted by DuckRep
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 11:39 #3923Senior Member

Posts: 210Panchinko_baby
I had a M&G with her last year, I think someone on this board throated her before. She wanted to meet a few times before intimacy is exchanged. She's petite, standoffish, you'll waste a lot of time with her. If you want to take your time and wait 1-2 months before hitting it, she's the right girl.
Originally Posted by Roscoe65
[View Original Post]
I had review her last year, you can go through my post or search her name.
-
07-19-21 10:06 #3922Senior Member

Posts: 127Why?
I am not sure why you would want to do that. Being single has so many advantages.
Originally Posted by CenturyRider
[View Original Post]
Like not having to explain why we do things. Would you really want to put up with that crap from someone on a vacation / trip? Why are you on your phone so much? We already had sex today, why do you want sex so much? Why do you put so much ketchup on your eggs? Why did you look at her that way? Why can't we eat at the 5 star restaurant again? Why do we have to do everything together? On and on.
Enjoy being single and don't wish you weren't.











Reply With Quote





