Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 590 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 90 490 540 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 640 690 1090 ... LastLast
Results 8,836 to 8,850 of 18218
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9383
    Quote Originally Posted by MackMaine  [View Original Post]
    I hope you rot in hell you piece of shit I will find out which one of you it is and she will press charges. My chocolate spinner utr contacted me and said one of y'all attacked and tried to rape her and now she's in the hospital terrified and looking at me for sharing her number with a piece of shit. As you can guess I'll no longer be sharing any numbers with anyone as obviously someone doesn't know how to act. I'd advise not even sharing digits this was a senior member. y'all sure know how to ruin it for everyone smfh.
    This is why we can't have nice things.

  2. #9382

    Good luck

    Quote Originally Posted by JBig007  [View Original Post]
    Can you please share her Snapchat? I'd like to meet Her!
    Her Snapchat is Michele 1 Lpony. You have to see either Sarah Maitland or Sabrina T before you can see her. They both have handles on here. But from what I heard she's not taking me clients. Could be wrong, won't hurt to try.

  3. #9381

    Sweet

    Quote Originally Posted by JobsForAngel  [View Original Post]
    If I didn't have an ATF before, I do now. I follow her on Snapchat and she looks better in person. She's a tiny little hottie with a banging body! We started off with some DFK which she is soooooooooo good at. Then she starts with this off the wall BBJ that she must of went to school for and got her PhD for. Damn this girl can suck the chrome off a Ford 150! I got a little nervous for some reason and started to lose it my mojo but she kept at that bbj and brought me to a climax that had my eyes popping out of my head. This girl is serious! I'll definitely be going back for some more!
    Can you please share her Snapchat? I'd like to meet Her!

  4. #9380

    Black Spinner

    Quote Originally Posted by MackMaine  [View Original Post]
    Cleared and sent you the digits.
    Interested as well.

  5. #9379

    21 spinner

    Quote Originally Posted by MackMaine  [View Original Post]
    Have a 21 yr old I met on craigslist surprisingly enough. I haven't gotten a chance to see her but she needs some help today so told her I'd let the fellas know. Everything on the menu except Greek. Rates are $. 2 she's new so treat her right I'm letting y'all have her before me because of my schedule. Senior members only I'll send a face pic too serious seniors.
    $1. 2 for half hour?

  6. #9378

    Update on my Chocolate spinner dream

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonghit420  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream about her big thanks to MackMaine for the digits.

    Going to be honest I think her BJ skills are horrible but she is super cute / hot tight and lots of fun deff will repeat.
    Made a mistake I was way off by saying BBBJ was horrible I was wrong about that.

    Again super cute and hot very chill person.

  7. #9377
    Quote Originally Posted by RookieMonger  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for sharing her #. I saw her twice this past week. 1st time I picked her up at her apt off of Oak Ridge, 2nd time was off of International Dr, she supposedly had family visiting and was at one of the hotels. Both times were great sessions. Cool ass chick and def gets off easily if you have any type of skill.

    Will be seeing her again when I'm in town.
    Nice review thanks for treating her good brother. She's definitely a good time and a cool down to earth chick who likes to have fun. Surprised she let you in the hotel I dropped her off there after I saw her and I thought she got the room to do dates. But when I asked her if she wanted me to let the fellas know she could host she said no she was at the hotel with family. She must be comfortable with you already good job sir.

  8. #9376
    Quote Originally Posted by MackMaine  [View Original Post]
    Exactly I share numbers and you guys don't use them or why'all get them and play games with her. I've had absolutely no trouble getting in contact with her at anytime like HIF said she contacts me thru the week asking if I can help. Today she is busy until 9 pm cause I saw her earlier this morning. If your not a senior member then I'm not sharing the digits with you.
    Would like her digits please sir.

  9. #9375
    Quote Originally Posted by MackMaine  [View Original Post]
    Exactly I share numbers and you guys don't use them or why'all get them and play games with her. I've had absolutely no trouble getting in contact with her at anytime like HIF said she contacts me thru the week asking if I can help. Today she is busy until 9 pm cause I saw her earlier this morning. If your not a senior member then I'm not sharing the digits with you.
    Thanks for sharing her #. I saw her twice this past week. 1st time I picked her up at her apt off of Oak Ridge, 2nd time was off of International Dr, she supposedly had family visiting and was at one of the hotels. Both times were great sessions. Cool ass chick and def gets off easily if you have any type of skill.

    Will be seeing her again when I'm in town.

  10. #9374

    Gothic

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuttingo  [View Original Post]
    Tall slender gothic-type damsel in distress looking for local outcall, and car dates. Volusia area. 60 headache 80 FS car date, 120 outcall to your hotel. BBBJ, cfs only.

    If provided with contact info, don't inundate her with questions nor interview her. Her menu is right here, book her as normal and don't be awkward nor make the process as such. No pic requests, nothing.

    She will do doubt quit the moment any of you become this way.

    Other than that, enjoy.
    Damn why put this post up and not respond to request for number his mailbox stays full and can't seem to get hold of this gothic girl wish someone would send me the number.

  11. #9373

    Happyinflordia

    Quote Originally Posted by MackMaine  [View Original Post]
    Exactly I share numbers and you guys don't use them or why'all get them and play games with her. I've had absolutely no trouble getting in contact with her at anytime like HIF said she contacts me thru the week asking if I can help. Today she is busy until 9 pm cause I saw her earlier this morning. If your not a senior member then I'm not sharing the digits with you.
    Thanks for that post glad too read she has some clients also for all you mongers that have PM me for her digits I'm not the gatekeeper so if your a contributing member contact MMaine for digits not HIF good luck.

  12. #9372
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyInFlordia  [View Original Post]
    Well she has text me several times in the last week looking for help I think I was the first one to see her and also she had said she didn't get that many calls from MM supposed post it seems like mongers ask for digits they never call or text the providers or never do a review for others to see just saying be safe.
    Exactly I share numbers and you guys don't use them or why'all get them and play games with her. I've had absolutely no trouble getting in contact with her at anytime like HIF said she contacts me thru the week asking if I can help. Today she is busy until 9 pm cause I saw her earlier this morning. If your not a senior member then I'm not sharing the digits with you.

  13. #9371

    Sarah

    Went to see Maitland Sarah again yesterday. Went to the Geneva which has changed a little with new owner (open 24 hours). Sarah was fun to be with and willing to please. She can be contacted via this forum.

  14. #9370

    Bad comms

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyInFlordia  [View Original Post]
    Well she has text me several times in the last week looking for help I think I was the first one to see her and also she had said she didn't get that many calls from MM supposed post it seems like mongers ask for digits they never call or text the providers or never do a review for others to see just saying be safe.
    I've texted her a few times looking for availability and never got a response.

  15. #9369
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyInFlordia  [View Original Post]
    Well she has text me several times in the last week looking for help I think I was the first one to see her and also she had said she didn't get that many calls from MM supposed post it seems like mongers ask for digits they never call or text the providers or never do a review for others to see just saying be safe.
    I've been trying to get her contact.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape