Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 593 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 93 493 543 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 643 693 1093 ... LastLast
Results 8,881 to 8,895 of 18211
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9331

    21 yr old chocolate spinner

    Quote Originally Posted by MackMaine  [View Original Post]
    Thanks bro I'm omw to see her in 2 hrs, I knew she was pretty new at this but I figured us senior members could warm her up and get her comfortable and HAPPY I knew you wouldn't disappoint us if you saw her glad you got her first. She told me she was tight and that little frame I know is going to be fun. I'll report back tonight and well said let's not scare her off she's new too this. When I gave her number out she hit me back like whoa you have a lot of friends LOL. So treat her right and don't play games if I've shared the digits with you.
    So went to meet up with her a few hours ago, unfortunately I got halfway there and her roommate showed up so she can't host all the time. We switched it to a cardate, so pulled up to her location and she came down immediately no waiting at all. That's a huge plus cause we know how long some of these girls can keep you waiting. Anyways looked just like her pics still has the blue hair. So we found a safe place in her neighborhood and parked there, she's skinny really tiny and tight like HIF said head is average but got better as she kept going. We did a little K9 but it was uncomfortable switched to mish and had trouble getting back in the position was just awkward so told her to just give me head cause I knew I was not going to bust in the car it just wasn't enough room. Gave me head until I bust in her mouth then she spit it outside. She cut me a deal since we couldn't really get comfortable and only really got to enjoy the head. But I'll be back to see her when she can host she's so tiny I need her in the bed. Don't hesitate to hit her up if I shared the digits she said she likes my friends so far that have came to see her.

  2. #9330

    Happyinflorida is the man

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyInFlordia  [View Original Post]
    Well thanks to MackMaine for the digits on his UTR chocolate spinner I did Uber her to my place in East Orlando to spend an hour at a rate of $$ plus uber which by the way was not cheap LOL you can tell she is pretty new at this after some conversation she got a little comfortable and we headed to the playroom some nice DFK sucking on those nice little tits and playing with that little tight pussy which by the way is tight went for some DATY which she absolutely loved had several Os went through a couple positions Finished with a BBBJCIM she never lost a drop not the best BJ but like I said she is new and I'm sure will get better I will for sure repeat treat her right she is new let's not scare her away pm Mack for digits HIF.
    Thanks bro I'm omw to see her in 2 hrs, I knew she was pretty new at this but I figured us senior members could warm her up and get her comfortable and HAPPY I knew you wouldn't disappoint us if you saw her glad you got her first. She told me she was tight and that little frame I know is going to be fun. I'll report back tonight and well said let's not scare her off she's new too this. When I gave her number out she hit me back like whoa you have a lot of friends LOL. So treat her right and don't play games if I've shared the digits with you.

  3. #9329

    Happyinflordia

    Well thanks to MackMaine for the digits on his UTR chocolate spinner I did Uber her to my place in East Orlando to spend an hour at a rate of $$ plus uber which by the way was not cheap LOL you can tell she is pretty new at this after some conversation she got a little comfortable and we headed to the playroom some nice DFK sucking on those nice little tits and playing with that little tight pussy which by the way is tight went for some DATY which she absolutely loved had several Os went through a couple positions Finished with a BBBJCIM she never lost a drop not the best BJ but like I said she is new and I'm sure will get better I will for sure repeat treat her right she is new let's not scare her away pm Mack for digits HIF.

  4. #9328

    Prices haven't changed

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexKx93  [View Original Post]
    What are the prices for Geneva? I tried calling but no answer.
    $30 for two hours.

  5. #9327

    Happyinflordia

    Quote Originally Posted by RoudiAudi  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the quick turn around on the PM. I will wait til you see her LOL. I have toftt before but usually see girls based off reviews here now.
    Meeting her at my place via Uber about 1230 give you an update later hopefully all goes well LOL.

  6. #9326

    Rapid response

    Quote Originally Posted by MackMaine  [View Original Post]
    Seemed pretty legit and didn't play any games while we were talking, she was ready to meet right away said she has a bill she needs to pay today but her ad keeps getting flagged on CL of course LOL. Told her I might be able to make it after 5 pm. So if no one has taken the dive I'll be the first and let everyone know.
    Thanks for the quick turn around on the PM. I will wait til you see her LOL. I have toftt before but usually see girls based off reviews here now.

  7. #9325

    Hit her up and feel her out

    Quote Originally Posted by RoudiAudi  [View Original Post]
    How do we know she can be trusted. I guess the first one has to toftt?
    Seemed pretty legit and didn't play any games while we were talking, she was ready to meet right away said she has a bill she needs to pay today but her ad keeps getting flagged on CL of course LOL. Told her I might be able to make it after 5 pm. So if no one has taken the dive I'll be the first and let everyone know.

  8. #9324

    Sent a PM. But?

    Quote Originally Posted by MackMaine  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't send the pic in messages so just uploaded here.
    How do we know she can be trusted. I guess the first one has to toftt?

  9. #9323
    Quote Originally Posted by MackMaine  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't send the pic in messages so just uploaded here.
    ATHiker and miniman27 your inbox is full clear it so I can send you the digits. And anyone else who messages me please have room in your inbox to receive the message.

  10. #9322
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallTittyLvr  [View Original Post]
    Had a chance to meet up with Bunny at the Geneva (under new management) today.

    Geneva is now super unorganized and it took me 15 minutes to get a room.

    On to the review:

    Comms we're good. Setup a time and Bunny arrived at the stated time. She is not shy and we hit it off right away.

    She is an early 30's country girl with a great personality and she gets very into the session.

    I won't go into all the details, but it was a great time and I left very happy.

    Details:

    Looks 6/10 she has a lot of time in the sun so her skin is a bit aged. She makes up for it with a VERY nice ass. Really soft and moves really nice during doggy.

    Personality 9. 5/10 I could just go out for drinks and shoot the shit with her. This trait is super under-appreciated with really good providers. I felt extremely comfortable, like she was an old girlfriend, but we still met to fuck occasionally.

    Skills 9/10 her BBBJ WAS EXTREMELY ENTHUSIASTIC, like damn. She rode it like a cowgirl until she finished, very visibly and completely. During K9, she was throwing it back and getting into it.

    In conclusion, she really is a fun date and I will see her again for sure. Like most UTR, make sure to bring your own cover. I came prepared, but if not Geneva has them for cheap.

    Thanks to Orlo for the digits.
    What are the prices for Geneva? I tried calling but no answer.

  11. #9321

    21 yr old chocolate spinner pic

    Quote Originally Posted by MackMaine  [View Original Post]
    Have a 21 yr old I met on craigslist surprisingly enough. I haven't gotten a chance to see her but she needs some help today so told her I'd let the fellas know. Everything on the menu except Greek. Rates are $. 2 she's new so treat her right I'm letting y'all have her before me because of my schedule. Senior members only I'll send a face pic too serious seniors.
    Couldn't send the pic in messages so just uploaded here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 05DD45FE-B96D-43DD-AAEF-F71F903AAD7F (1).jpg‎   1DC8A13F-2001-4453-9569-0A311DC11215.jpg‎  

  12. #9320
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamForever69  [View Original Post]
    Latin Sunflower was Carmen Harmony 2 1/2 years ago. First off, she will send you a glamour shot that looks nothing like her today and about 60 pounds lighter. Outside of the false advertising, Latin / Carmen is not a bad provider. I saw her once as Carmen and got tricked again into seeing her again as Latin as I had no idea she was Carmen Harmony until she answered the door. Thought about leaving right then but I ended up seeing her since I was already there.

    Just not attractive enough for me to see a third time plus she can get an attitude. I exchanged her digits with a senior member who had digits on a UTR he was seeing. I checked every post this monger wrote and he has an excellent track record. No complaints from a provider nor another monger. Latin contacted me after this guy tried to see her and asked me why I gave out her digits to him. I told her this is how things work on USA. She got belligerent and I had to block her. If BBWs and not very attractive women are your thing, go see her, you will have a good time. But if you like pretty younger women, Latin Sunflower is a huge pass.
    She declined a meeting with me too after I told her my age, she said she only meets with middle aged men. I suspected she was busted, older men are less likely to judge her so harshly.

  13. #9319
    Quote Originally Posted by NedleyMandingo  [View Original Post]
    It's full, I'm interested.
    Cleared and sent you the digits.

  14. #9318

    Inbox

    It's full, I'm interested.

    Quote Originally Posted by MackMaine  [View Original Post]
    Have a 21 yr old I met on craigslist surprisingly enough. I haven't gotten a chance to see her but she needs some help today so told her I'd let the fellas know. Everything on the menu except Greek. Rates are $. 2 she's new so treat her right I'm letting why'all have her before me because of my schedule. Senior members only I'll send a face pic too serious seniors.

  15. #9317

    New 21 yr old chocolate spinner

    Have a 21 yr old I met on craigslist surprisingly enough. I haven't gotten a chance to see her but she needs some help today so told her I'd let the fellas know. Everything on the menu except Greek. Rates are $. 2 she's new so treat her right I'm letting y'all have her before me because of my schedule. Senior members only I'll send a face pic too serious seniors.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape