Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 8,851 to 8,865 of 18216
-
07-24-21 21:14 #9366Senior Member

Posts: 1190I'm interested, could you share her number? PM me.
Originally Posted by LuvGourmet
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-21 14:52 #9365Senior Member

Posts: 92Spinner
Reached out to last good communication was able to set up a work out had a great time not much to ad Luvgourmet had the same experience with her CFS No Greek Always remember YMMV.
Originally Posted by LuvGourmet
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-21 14:29 #9364Senior Member

Posts: 300Chocolate Spinner
Saw her last week. Picked her up at her location and drove up to the Geneva. Had a great time. This girl definitely knows how to give head. Really gets into the action and lets you know when she gets her O. Enjoyed BBBJ, DATY, and finished in K9. Offered a second shot which unfortunately I couldn't deliver LOL. Nice girl, needs the help, recommend with the downside that she needs transportation.
Originally Posted by MackMaine
[View Original Post]
Thanks to MMaine for bringing her to the attention of the USA board.
-
07-24-21 10:57 #9363Senior Member

Posts: 146Chocolate spinner
My chocolate spinner I posted about last week is looking for some help today. I'm not free this week so if anyone can help today hmu and help her out fellas if I haven't already shared her digits and if you have them use them.
-
07-24-21 10:22 #9362Senior Member

Posts: 729Absolutely, that wasn't an offer to give out her digits. Just saying I never got a response from her.
Originally Posted by Nudeed
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-21 09:55 #9361Senior Member

Posts: 161Michele 1 L
If I didn't have an ATF before, I do now. I follow her on Snapchat and she looks better in person. She's a tiny little hottie with a banging body! We started off with some DFK which she is soooooooooo good at. Then she starts with this off the wall BBJ that she must of went to school for and got her PhD for. Damn this girl can suck the chrome off a Ford 150! I got a little nervous for some reason and started to lose it my mojo but she kept at that bbj and brought me to a climax that had my eyes popping out of my head. This girl is serious! I'll definitely be going back for some more!
-
07-24-21 09:14 #9360Senior Member

Posts: 542Share
Digits should ONLY be available from Nuttingo, contact him.
Originally Posted by AnonName757
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-21 02:59 #9359Senior Member

Posts: 729Gothic Girl
I got the digits, reached out but never got a response back from her.
Originally Posted by AnonName757
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-21 02:21 #9358Senior Member

Posts: 118PM full
Tried to message you. If anyone gets her digits, please share them!
Originally Posted by Nuttingo
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-21 16:12 #9357Banned Member

Posts: 1739Pm full
Please share digits.
Originally Posted by Nuttingo
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-21 15:53 #9356Senior Member

Posts: 70Pm full
I would live digits could see her this evening. Or in morning.
Originally Posted by Nuttingo
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-21 11:50 #9355Senior Member

Posts: 126PMs full
Hey if you don't mind letting me know where she's at I can probably meet her tomorrow. Just rough location.
Originally Posted by Nuttingo
[View Original Post]
I have a trip to Daytona tomorrow from Orlando so anywhere in Daytona or on the route to / from I would be game to pick her up for a car date. Goth / punk girls are my kryptonite LOL.
Cheers and thanks.
-
07-22-21 16:45 #9354Regular Member

Posts: 2Utr
If a provider is posted anywhere even CL they are not UTR. Just because she has chose the worst possible platform to put her information out of the internet on because they pulled them down so quick just not take away from the fact that she is posting.
Originally Posted by HappyInFlordia
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-21 14:59 #9353Regular Member

Posts: 2[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
07-21-21 00:15 #9352Senior Member

Posts: 114Feeling generous.
Tall slender gothic-type damsel in distress looking for local outcall, and car dates. Volusia area. 60 headache 80 FS car date, 120 outcall to your hotel. BBBJ, cfs only.
If provided with contact info, don't inundate her with questions nor interview her. Her menu is right here, book her as normal and don't be awkward nor make the process as such. No pic requests, nothing.
She will do doubt quit the moment any of you become this way.
Other than that, enjoy.










Reply With Quote






