Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 760 of 1761 FirstFirst ... 260 660 710 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 810 860 1260 1760 ... LastLast
Results 11,386 to 11,400 of 26413
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15028
    Quote Originally Posted by OpieRadio  [View Original Post]
    OAK CREEK, Wis. (CBS 58) -- Oak Creek police conducted a crackdown on prostitution and human trafficking last week.

    They report their Special Enforcement Unit made 53 arrests.

    Forty-one resulted in tickets, but seven were on state charges and five warrant arrests were made.

    The department is conducting an investigation into human trafficking as a result of the operation.

    Police say two illegal firearms were also recovered, including one rifle in the possession of a felon.
    Well this explains the previous messages from 2 weeks ago. If you are mongering in Brookfield, Kenosha, or Oak Creek. Chances are. ITS A TRAP!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ITS A TRAP.jpg‎  

  2. #15027
    Quote Originally Posted by LevDotCom  [View Original Post]
    I first met Olive Oyl Jess at The Park.
    Bianca for me before the drugs took over. Night and day difference.

  3. #15026

    Mercedes

    They are not the same luh Cuban hasn't posted lately she has a broken jaw at the moment

    .

  4. #15025
    Quote Originally Posted by DrManhattan  [View Original Post]
    Correct. The right deltoid tattoo is a match on both websites. Doesn't guarantee somebody else is using the pics, however.
    Incorrect. They're both flowers or some intricate design that resembles flower, but they don't match, and they are two different girls. I've seen the Cuban girl in person. Nice lady but very limited menu and overpriced for that limited menu. The other gal, IMO, doesn't look like her at all. I also contacted the other gal and she didn't remember anything I told her. Not saying these ladies are reliable by any means by the Cuban lady would have remembered a few items.

  5. #15024

    Mexican Satisfaction

    Quote Originally Posted by LargeBoi15  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellow mongers.

    Saw this one post online she responded quickly saying she's at a hotel in Racine. Not a dive hotel by discussion this feels like uncle LEO. Link is below.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/487288876545
    I saw her last summer. She is legit and a nice person. Her ad had been down for a while, thought she was done. Good to see her back.

  6. #15023
    Quote Originally Posted by PNR2004  [View Original Post]
    That was the Park Motel in Franklin. It was legendary. I went there one to met a provider. She ghosted me when I got to the parking lot. There was another girl smoking a cigarette in the parking lot that I did manage to connect with. Not a wasted trip but there were always girls there.
    I first met Olive Oyl Jess at The Park.

  7. #15022

    Kandis. Avoid

    Went to south side location, agreed on donation for qv and she said we could do FS in the car. She gets in, starts BJ, but then after a few minutes slows down, stops and them gets out and just leaves before any FS. Will not repeat, and recommend that you avoid.

  8. #15021
    Correct. The right deltoid tattoo is a match on both websites. Doesn't guarantee somebody else is using the pics, however.

  9. #15020

    I'll raise you

    I'll see your "be careful" and raise you a keep the fuck out of Oak Creek!

    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyJet  [View Original Post]
    53 arrested in Oak creek prostitution sting.

    Yikes!

    Be careful out there.

  10. #15019

    Dopplerganger

    Could be a doppel ganger as she looks 15 to 20 lbs heavier and 5 yrs older in ad.

  11. #15018

    Arrests

    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyJet  [View Original Post]
    53 arrested in Oak creek prostitution sting.

    Yikes!

    Be careful out there.
    OAK CREEK, Wis. (CBS 58) -- Oak Creek police conducted a crackdown on prostitution and human trafficking last week.

    They report their Special Enforcement Unit made 53 arrests.

    Forty-one resulted in tickets, but seven were on state charges and five warrant arrests were made.

    The department is conducting an investigation into human trafficking as a result of the operation.

    Police say two illegal firearms were also recovered, including one rifle in the possession of a felon.

  12. #15017

    Looks

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSmith2196  [View Original Post]
    This one is a liar. Surprise. I'd avoid. Promises bb asked for extra 100 when she showed up took it and said thanks for the tip. Guess who didn't get bb. This guy. 99% sure the pics are not her.
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_e/blonde-bombshell/917378203160
    Was she even close to her pictures. Too good looking was the first clue it might not be her.

  13. #15016

    Who was advertised

    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyJet  [View Original Post]
    53 arrested in Oak creek prostitution sting.

    Yikes!

    Be careful out there.
    Anyone know who was being advertised to stay away from.

  14. #15015

    Agree with you

    I never take my burner phone or wallet with me when I leave my car after I park. I park far away and walk. Hide my wallet in the car and put my burner phone outside my car usually by the inside of the front tire. If I ever get stopped, I will say I'm there to buy a tv from a guy that had an ad on marketplace. Luckily I've never been stopped by LE or robbed.

    Quote Originally Posted by FLSTC  [View Original Post]
    I use a burner phone and Google images to find someone that looks close to me and send that picture. I have tossed burner phones on the way to a room just in case it was a sting. My regular phone has no history of chatting and at that point I am just at the wrong room.

  15. #15014

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape