Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 760 of 1761 FirstFirst ... 260 660 710 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 810 860 1260 1760 ... LastLast
Results 11,386 to 11,400 of 26409
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15024

    Mexican Satisfaction

    Quote Originally Posted by LargeBoi15  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellow mongers.

    Saw this one post online she responded quickly saying she's at a hotel in Racine. Not a dive hotel by discussion this feels like uncle LEO. Link is below.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/487288876545
    I saw her last summer. She is legit and a nice person. Her ad had been down for a while, thought she was done. Good to see her back.

  2. #15023
    Quote Originally Posted by PNR2004  [View Original Post]
    That was the Park Motel in Franklin. It was legendary. I went there one to met a provider. She ghosted me when I got to the parking lot. There was another girl smoking a cigarette in the parking lot that I did manage to connect with. Not a wasted trip but there were always girls there.
    I first met Olive Oyl Jess at The Park.

  3. #15022

    Kandis. Avoid

    Went to south side location, agreed on donation for qv and she said we could do FS in the car. She gets in, starts BJ, but then after a few minutes slows down, stops and them gets out and just leaves before any FS. Will not repeat, and recommend that you avoid.

  4. #15021
    Correct. The right deltoid tattoo is a match on both websites. Doesn't guarantee somebody else is using the pics, however.

  5. #15020

    I'll raise you

    I'll see your "be careful" and raise you a keep the fuck out of Oak Creek!

    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyJet  [View Original Post]
    53 arrested in Oak creek prostitution sting.

    Yikes!

    Be careful out there.

  6. #15019

    Dopplerganger

    Could be a doppel ganger as she looks 15 to 20 lbs heavier and 5 yrs older in ad.

  7. #15018

    Arrests

    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyJet  [View Original Post]
    53 arrested in Oak creek prostitution sting.

    Yikes!

    Be careful out there.
    OAK CREEK, Wis. (CBS 58) -- Oak Creek police conducted a crackdown on prostitution and human trafficking last week.

    They report their Special Enforcement Unit made 53 arrests.

    Forty-one resulted in tickets, but seven were on state charges and five warrant arrests were made.

    The department is conducting an investigation into human trafficking as a result of the operation.

    Police say two illegal firearms were also recovered, including one rifle in the possession of a felon.

  8. #15017

    Looks

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSmith2196  [View Original Post]
    This one is a liar. Surprise. I'd avoid. Promises bb asked for extra 100 when she showed up took it and said thanks for the tip. Guess who didn't get bb. This guy. 99% sure the pics are not her.
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_e/blonde-bombshell/917378203160
    Was she even close to her pictures. Too good looking was the first clue it might not be her.

  9. #15016

    Who was advertised

    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyJet  [View Original Post]
    53 arrested in Oak creek prostitution sting.

    Yikes!

    Be careful out there.
    Anyone know who was being advertised to stay away from.

  10. #15015

    Agree with you

    I never take my burner phone or wallet with me when I leave my car after I park. I park far away and walk. Hide my wallet in the car and put my burner phone outside my car usually by the inside of the front tire. If I ever get stopped, I will say I'm there to buy a tv from a guy that had an ad on marketplace. Luckily I've never been stopped by LE or robbed.

    Quote Originally Posted by FLSTC  [View Original Post]
    I use a burner phone and Google images to find someone that looks close to me and send that picture. I have tossed burner phones on the way to a room just in case it was a sting. My regular phone has no history of chatting and at that point I am just at the wrong room.

  11. #15014

  12. #15013
    Quote Originally Posted by DumpTruck  [View Original Post]
    Went to go see this chick at the motel on Appleton. She quoted 65 for qv so hell why not. Got there and saw a black dude entering the bathroom. She said come in and I said no I don't want to get robbed. She said he's gay don't worry. Nope. I've been robbed a few times already. One time at gunpoint and another by knife threat. So I'm not taking another risk with a black dude in the room. Anyone else got luck with her let me know.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/965116528924
    Did you miss the dude in her pics?

  13. #15012

    Wow

    53 arrested in Oak creek prostitution sting.

    Yikes!

    Be careful out there.

  14. #15011

    Blonde bombshell

    This one is a liar. Surprise. I'd avoid. Promises bb asked for extra 100 when she showed up took it and said thanks for the tip. Guess who didn't get bb. This guy. 99% sure the pics are not her.
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_e/blonde-bombshell/917378203160

  15. #15010

    Possibly but

    Quote Originally Posted by LargeBoi15  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellow mongers.

    Saw this one post online she responded quickly saying she's at a hotel in Racine. Not a dive hotel by discussion this feels like uncle LEO. Link is below.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/487288876545
    She's had ads up for quite a while. Thinking she has a report on the Racine forum also.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape