Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 761 of 1762 FirstFirst ... 261 661 711 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 811 861 1261 1761 ... LastLast
Results 11,401 to 11,415 of 26416
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15016

    Who was advertised

    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyJet  [View Original Post]
    53 arrested in Oak creek prostitution sting.

    Yikes!

    Be careful out there.
    Anyone know who was being advertised to stay away from.

  2. #15015

    Agree with you

    I never take my burner phone or wallet with me when I leave my car after I park. I park far away and walk. Hide my wallet in the car and put my burner phone outside my car usually by the inside of the front tire. If I ever get stopped, I will say I'm there to buy a tv from a guy that had an ad on marketplace. Luckily I've never been stopped by LE or robbed.

    Quote Originally Posted by FLSTC  [View Original Post]
    I use a burner phone and Google images to find someone that looks close to me and send that picture. I have tossed burner phones on the way to a room just in case it was a sting. My regular phone has no history of chatting and at that point I am just at the wrong room.

  3. #15014

  4. #15013
    Quote Originally Posted by DumpTruck  [View Original Post]
    Went to go see this chick at the motel on Appleton. She quoted 65 for qv so hell why not. Got there and saw a black dude entering the bathroom. She said come in and I said no I don't want to get robbed. She said he's gay don't worry. Nope. I've been robbed a few times already. One time at gunpoint and another by knife threat. So I'm not taking another risk with a black dude in the room. Anyone else got luck with her let me know.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/965116528924
    Did you miss the dude in her pics?

  5. #15012

    Wow

    53 arrested in Oak creek prostitution sting.

    Yikes!

    Be careful out there.

  6. #15011

    Blonde bombshell

    This one is a liar. Surprise. I'd avoid. Promises bb asked for extra 100 when she showed up took it and said thanks for the tip. Guess who didn't get bb. This guy. 99% sure the pics are not her.
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_e/blonde-bombshell/917378203160

  7. #15010

    Possibly but

    Quote Originally Posted by LargeBoi15  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellow mongers.

    Saw this one post online she responded quickly saying she's at a hotel in Racine. Not a dive hotel by discussion this feels like uncle LEO. Link is below.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/487288876545
    She's had ads up for quite a while. Thinking she has a report on the Racine forum also.

  8. #15009

    No show

    Quote Originally Posted by OpieRadio  [View Original Post]
    She just quoted me 60 for qv hmm something seems not right so cheap for her looks if real.
    Waited 25 minutes at hotel never text be back no show.

  9. #15008
    Quote Originally Posted by GioX68  [View Original Post]
    I'm not seeing what she quoted as a good thing, either a setup or an ogre is going to answer the door, why didn't you see her after now putting your info into her phone for no reason?, just go see her and give us a review, you're half way there, thanks in advance.
    I could post a couple of smart ass replies but will instead just keep them to myself.

  10. #15007
    Senior Member


    Posts: 241

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by Incredulous411  [View Original Post]
    It is my opinion that just as we share info and keep tabs on the girl. A lot of the girls do the exact same thing. Don't ever think or believe that these girls don't communicate with each other to some degree. They will also keep your photo and info as leverage and a get out of jail free card.
    I use a burner phone and Google images to find someone that looks close to me and send that picture. I have tossed burner phones on the way to a room just in case it was a sting. My regular phone has no history of chatting and at that point I am just at the wrong room.

  11. #15006

    Visit

    Quote Originally Posted by GoPack  [View Original Post]
    This one is at a hotel on the east side of Waukesha and quoted me 120 for a hhr of bfs with CIP. Did not see her but posting info here in case one of you want to.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/583125237462
    She just quoted me 60 for qv hmm something seems not right so cheap for her looks if real.

  12. #15005
    Quote Originally Posted by LargeBoi15  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellow mongers.
    Saw this one post online she responded quickly saying she's at a hotel in Racine. Not a dive hotel by discussion this feels like uncle LEO. Link is below.
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/487288876545
    And what makes you feel like that?

  13. #15004
    Quote Originally Posted by PNR2004  [View Original Post]
    Too bad. That is exactly the body type I like. Is that Nikki / Gemma?
    No, that's not Nikki.

  14. #15003

    Think twice

    Quote Originally Posted by GoPack  [View Original Post]
    This one is at a hotel on the east side of Waukesha and quoted me 120 for a hhr of bfs with CIP. Did not see her but posting info here in case one of you want to.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/583125237462
    I'm not seeing what she quoted as a good thing, either a setup or an ogre is going to answer the door, why didn't you see her after now putting your info into her phone for no reason?, just go see her and give us a review, you're half way there, thanks in advance.

  15. #15002

    Park Motel

    Quote Originally Posted by Star67  [View Original Post]
    LevDotCom is right. Happens more than you think. There was a hotel near the Cancun restaurant in Franklin that has since been torn down. Multiple girls would post the name of the place and some even gave the room number they were in. Not the smartest move on her part or any monger who decided to visit as it was either a set up or just asking to be busted. You people who think the police are asleep or not paying attention wrong. Make sure you smile if you decide to pay the GK a visit. More than likely you are on camera or under surveillance.
    That was the Park Motel in Franklin. It was legendary. I went there one to met a provider. She ghosted me when I got to the parking lot. There was another girl smoking a cigarette in the parking lot that I did manage to connect with. Not a wasted trip but there were always girls there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape